Job Openings!!! Apply Quickly & Secure you Place!!! A current job advertisement has been propagated as OPSC Recruitment. Applications via online mode are invited from skilled, young and energetic candidates for filling up vacant positions of 192 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor in the Odisha State Prosecution Service under Home Department. Aspirants who are seeking for Jobs in Odisha can grab this job prospect and quickly apply against OPSC Jobs. Individuals can apply OPSC Recruitment 2017 by filling applications through online process as on or before the deadline that is 05/05/2017.
However, registration link will be open from 06/04/2017 on its web page; you can also do the same by striking on below provided link. Scroll down the page to gain other details concerning Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 which is well prepared by team of www.resultinbox.com.
OPSC Recruitment Page Review
|Name of Commission||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Jobs||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Number of Jobs||198 Posts.|
Name of the posts: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 88
- SC : 34
- ST : 47
- SEBC: 23
Candidates who are going to apply against Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) vacancy must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute.
Appliers for above mentioned vacant posts should be in between 21 years to 35 years of age s on 01-01-2017. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the government rules.
Mode of Assortment:
Written test followed by viva voice test will be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) to test the competency of the candidates and to recruit the best aspirant for the vacant posts.
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
OPSC Exam Pattern:
|Name Of Subject||Marks Obtained|
|Code Of Criminal Procedure 1973||45|
|The Evidence Act 1872||40|
|Indian Penal Code 1860||45|
|Viva Voice Test||20|
One paper carrying 130 marks of 2hours and 30 minutes with objective type questions of multiple choice answers
OPSC exam centers:
- Job entrants belonging to General/ OBC categories are required to pay Rs.300/- as examination fees through online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
- Also, candidates belonging to SC, ST & PWD category candidates are exempted to pay examination fees.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Steps to Apply against OPSC Vacancy:
- Candidates are required to visit to visit the official website of organization that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now on the home page select ‘Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Public Prosecutor [Advt. No. 12 of 2016-17]’ which is provided under the heading of ‘What’s New’.
- After that choose ‘Attachment’ tab which is available in front of ‘Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Public Prosecutor [Advt. No. 12 of 2016-17]’ link.
- Now OPSC notification will appeared on your computer screen and candidates are advised to read it completely.
- After that come back to the previous page select apply online link and fill the application with all mandatory information.
- Upload all necessary documents/ certificates and scanned photographs if required.
- Lastly select submit tab and save it on your desktop for future use.
Check This: OPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Dates to be Keep in Mind:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 06/04/2017.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 05/05/2017.
To obtain other facts in regard to OPSC Recruitment 2017, you may go through above provided Official Advertisement.
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|APSC Recruitment 2017||RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017|
|ITI Limited Recruitment 2017||SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017|
An employment notification has been circulated as OPSC Recruitment. Applications via online mode are intend to receive from willing and bright candidates to fill up 68 vacancies of Insurance Medical Officer. Job finders who have required educational qualification, experience and other norms can apply against OPSC Jobs by submitting applications along with necessary enclosures. As per the latest OPSC notification, online applications shall be available on the official website from 16.03.2017 to 15.04.2017. Individuals who are willing to apply against OPSC Recruitment 2017 can obtain applications in upcoming days, till then stay connected with this web portal.
Individuals who are curious to know other details regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 are advised to take a look on below given page which is well designed by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
OPSC Recruitment Short Review:
|Company Name||Odisha Public Service Commission-OPSC|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer Vacancies|
|Total Posts||68 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||15.04.2017|
Insurance Medical Officer: 68 Posts
Educational Qualification Requirements for OPSC Notification:
Are you aware about eligibility criteria required to apply against above vacant Vacancies?? No!! Then, have a Look Here! Candidates should complete their Degree/MBBS or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or university.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Now, have a look at age limitations!!! Age of contenders applying against OPSC jobs should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01 January 2017.
Job fighters will get scrutinized for OPSC Vacancy on the basis of their presentation in two rounds and that are Written Exam & Career Marking.
Also Check: How To Deal With Exam Stress
Pay Band for OPSC IMO Recruitment:
Job searchers who get shortlisted in above stated positions will surely receive exciting salary of Rs. 15600-39100/- PM and with a grand pay of Rs. 5400/- by the organization.
Appliers who are going to fill OPSC application for are informed that they are also required to pay Rs. 300 as application fees. Also, appliers belonging to SC/ST category are exempt to pay application fees.
Applying Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs:
- Visit the web portal of OPSC that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now, hit “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer [Advt. No. 11 of 2016-17]” link which is available under the heading of “What’s New” on the homepage.
- Doing this, you will redirect to new page where aspirants need to select “Attachment” tab which is presented in front of “advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer [Advt. No. 11 of 2016-17]”.
- In few seconds of hitting these links, information will open on your desktop. Read it carefully.
- After reading it, candidates are required come back to previous page and select “Apply Online link” to fill application form.
- Fill it with correct and mandatory details in prescribed manner and after that hit on Submit tab.
Check This: OPSC Recruitment Notification
Important Dates of Odisha PSC Recruitment:
Opening date for Online Applications: 16.03.2017
Last date to fill application: 15.04.2017
Last Date for the payment of application fee: 18.04.2017
Aspirants may go through above provided Official Notification to gather further details in concern to OPSC Recruitment 2017. Kindly bookmark our web page resultinbox.com with the help of ctrl + d key for latest updates.
OPSC Recruitment is released. Applicants who are interested in OPSC jobs can apply for this OPSC notification. They had released these 58 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor in Health and Family Department. Online applications are going to start from 1st March 2017 and the last date to submit the application is 30th March 2017. Applicants who are interested they can apply. Also, contenders need to submit online hard copy of application to the postal address that is well framed below before 11th April 2017. To grab more information related to OPSC Recruitment 2017, job seekers are advised to go through this article.
Interested candidates can advised to fill application form from authorized website by following easy and simple steps that is well described below. Also, for your easiness we have provided direct link so that it may easy for you to apply quickly and without any obstacles. Also for more information related to Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limitation and more, check this web page of www.resultinbox.com.
OPSC Recruitment Complete Details:
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification Required||Mentioned below|
|Assortment Process||Written Exam and Carrier Marking|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2017|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of Department||Vacancies|
|Skin & V.D.||2|
|TB & CD||2|
|Total of Vacancies||58|
Education Qualification Required For Odisha PSC Recruitment:
Do you know Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Vacancy? No… then check it from here as for apply above vacant vacancies candidates need to hold P.G. Degree in the concerned specialty with 3 years teaching experience as Tutor or Sr. Resident from any Medical Institution recognized by the MCI.
Job searchers applying against Orissa Public Service Commission Jobs should not be less than 21 years and upper age should not be more than 45 years. Also relaxation is being provided to reserved category as per the norms of organization.
Lucky candidates who get selected for above vacant post, they will get good and satisfied salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment:
Written Exam and Carrier Marking will be conducted to select the most deserving candidates for the Orissa PSC jobs by the organizing committee. 30% weightage will be given to written exam and 70% to written test.
Must Read Tips By Experts:
Appliers need to pay Rs.300/ as OPSC Application Fees. Besides, those who belong to other category as SC/ST/PH are exempted from submission of application fee.
Procedure to fill OPSC Application Form:
- Candidates applying against Odisha Public Service Commission vacancy need to go visit official portal of organization that is www.opsconline.gov.in
- After appearing on home page hit on ‘Examination’ column and select link to apply online according to the exam for which you want to apply.
- Fill your OPSC online application form with proper information correctly.
- Submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
- Download the bank challan and pay application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload passport size photograph, certificates and signature etc as per the organization requirement before submitting it.
- At last, send the filled application to below given postal address.
The special secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Buxi Bazar,
Important Date to Remember:
Last date to Apply Online – 30/03/2017
Last date to pay Fee – 06/04/2017
Last date to submit Hard Copy – 11/04/2017
Candidates, who want to apply, must register at OPSC online portal. Check the infomration and how to register for OPSC Recruitment 2017.
<<< OPSC Notification 2017: Download PDF >>>