OPSC Lecturer Recruitment
Odisha Public Service Commission has circulated a jobs advertisement for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Odisha PSC invites online applications from qualified contenders for filling up 161 Lecturer jobs in Different Disciplines In Group-A. Job appliers, who’ve required eligibility for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, may submit their online application form before the end date which is provided below.
Dear candidates, to fill opsc.gov.in online application form, you’re advised to follow below listed guidelines and submit their online form on or earlier the closing date should be reached. Applicants may read remaining information about Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment from this page which is well organized by team of www.resultinbox.com.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Lecturer Group-A Jobs|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Sr. No.||Discipline Name||Total Vacancies|
Lecturer In Group-A
OPSC Lecturer Eligibility:
- Job appliers, who wish to grab Jobs in OPSC, should have Post Graduation degree in concerned discipline from reputed university or institutions.
- Appliers, who’ve Ph.D degree, are also eligible to apply for this post and Masters Degree contenders must be qualified in NET exam.
Grab Now: More Post Graduate Jobs
Candidate’ minimum age should be 21 years, maximum age criteria as shown below and relaxation to reserved category appliers for OPSC Jobs will be offered as per norms of commission.
- For Sr. No. 10 to 15: 38 Years
- For Sr. No. 01 to 09: 33 Years
|Sr. No. Wise||Fee Details||How To pay|
|10 to 15||Rs. 200/-||No Fee||Paid by Challan at any branch of SBI|
|01 to 09||No Fee|
OPSC Lecturer Salary:
Aspirants, who’re selecting for Lecturer In Group-A, will accept pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6000/- per month which is offered by Odisha Public Service Commission.
Applicants will be getting classifieds for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment through Carrier Assessment & Viva Voice Test and Evaluation Of Their Academic Record as shown below:
- HSC or Its Equivalent: 20%
- +2 or Its Equivalent: 20%
- Bachelor Degree: 20%
- Post Graduate: 40%
Check Here: Steps to Follow during Online Examination
How to Apply OPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Job seekers, who’re fulfilling the above eligibility criteria for Lecturer Vacancy, should need to follow below listed guidelines to submit online application form.
- First of all, appliers will have to open official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- From homepage, you may select “Advertisement for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in different disciplines in Odisha Education Service(College Branch) [Advt. No. 02 of 2017-18]” or
- “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in different disciplines in Odisha Education Service(College Branch) [Advt. No. 01 of 2017-18] ” advertisement link from ‘What’s New’ section.
- Now, read the entire advertisement very cautiously and now from homepage, you may hit on “Apply Online” button i.e. visible at left side of page.
- After hitting on said link, you may need to select appropriate job link and fill OPSC online application form with required information.
- Upload digital images of all documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period, also take printout of it.
- Lastly, appliers may also send hardcopy of filled application form along with all documents at address given below before the end date.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
To Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K, Parija Road, Buxi Bazar,
Cuttack – 753 001
Dates To Keep In Mind:
|Events||Sr. No 1 to 09||Sr. No. 10 to 15|
|Commencement Of Submission of Online Form||09-05-2017||10-05-2017|
|End Date To Submit Online Application Form||08-06-2017||09-06-2017|
|Last Date To Deposit Application Fee||13-06-2017||–|
|Closing Date To Send Hardcopy Of Filled Form||20-06-2017||16-06-2017|
Direct Link To Get OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification
|For Sr. No 01 to 09||Get PDF|
|For Sr. No. 10 to 15||Get PDF|
Aspirants may need to go through the above stated official notification to fetch more information about OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 -2018.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Results|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Latest Jobs in Government Sector|