Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is hiring Assistant Legal Advisors through CLAT!!! For this concern the organization has issued a notification as ONGC Recruitment. Candidates who are willing to get recruited in these vacant positions are advised to get Online Registration for CLAT and after that fill online application form via online mode by visiting to the official web portal. Aspirants can also apply against ONGC Recruitment 2017 by following easy steps represented below on this page.
To grab complete information regarding Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017, job searchers must read the whole information through this web page which is well maintained by the unit of www.resultinbox.com.
ONGC Recruitment Short Review
|Name Of The Organization||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Legal Advisors|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Qualification Required||Graduate Degree in Law|
|Selection Process||CLAT 2017 Score Card & Interview|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||25/05/2017|
ONGC Vacancies Details:
Assistant Legal Advisor-E 1 Level: 15 Posts
- Job finders who are going to apply against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancy should hold Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) and must have 60 % marks.
- Appliers holding 3 years experience in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute with good academic records will be given preference.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Contenders are also required to satisfy age criteria before applying for ONGC Jobs which s well stated in below given table, so have a peek…
|Category||Age Limit (as on 1st Jan 2017)|
|General/ SC/ ST||30 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||40 years|
|Departmental Candidates||To the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
|Ex- Service men (General /OBC/SC/ ST)||35 years.|
- Aspirants after get recruited for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancies will receive sufficient amount of salary per month as Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50500/- by the organizing committee.
- In addition to above mentioned pay scale, job appliers will get allowance @ 47% of basic pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/ Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay, Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per company rules.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and interview will be organized by the Chanakya National Law University to select the most deserving and capable candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Legal Advisor-E. As firstly, appliers need to appear in this CLAT examination for LLM and after qualifying it, they will further participate in Personal Interview round.
While going to appear in interview round, aspirants who are going to be employed in PSUs and Government departments are required to bring No objection Certificate along with the other mandatory documents.
How to fill ONGC Application Form?
- First and the foremost step is that, candidates are advised to visit the official portal of organization that is clat.ac.in
- Now on the home page, select “Careers” tab which is available at the top menu bar and after that ‘Recruitment Notice’ and press ‘more’ link.
- This will take you on new page where aspirants need to select the appropriated link related to the post.
- By hitting the said link, new page will be appear on your computer screen and after that read the given ONGC advertisement, and after that select “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill ONGC application form with all required information and upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Recheck the filled application form and select “submit” button.
- Lastly, take a screenshot of it for the future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Opening Date of submission of Online Application Form: 05/05/2017
- Last Date to submission of application Form: 25/05/2017
If you have query regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 then interested candidates may go to the above provided Official Link. Candidates are advice to stay connected to get latest update related ONGC India Job we will inform through our site.
Important Link: ONGC Recruitment Notice
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released a vacancy notification titled as ONGC Recruitment. As per ONGC Notification, organization is hiring candidates for the filling the Apprentice Vacancies in Ahmadabad, Goa ,Dehradun and many other locations. This is a great chance for those candidates who are searching jobs in govt. sector. Candidates are advised to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017, before the last date.
Candidates, who are willing to get www.ongcindia.com Recruitment, can apply by submitting the ONGC Application Form through post on below mentioned address. Candidates can grab ONGC India Recruitment according to the location, they are applying as those who are belong to the Ahmadabad, Goa, they must send the form before the 20/03/2017 and those who are applying from Dehradun, they must send their application form before the last date that is 15/03/2017. Applying candidates can obtain the remaining information about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment through this page that is created by the entire team of www.resultinbox.com.
ONGC Recruitment Short Review
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||77 vacancies|
|Last date of Applying||15/03/2017 & 20/03/2017|
ONGC Vacancy Details:
|Trades||No. of Posts|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)||02|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||12|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
|Driver cum Fitter||04|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||02|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||03|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)||02|
|Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance (IT & ESM)||04|
|Driver cum Fitter||02|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||01|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class/Trade Certificate/12th/ Graduate in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board/ institution.
- Applicants should have relevant working experience of some years.
Check This: Latest Government Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply they must have complete 14 years of age and should not have attained the age of 21 Years as on the last date of application. Relaxation in age will be applicable for deserving candidates as per the norms of organizations.
|Posts Name (ITI Trade Apprentices)/ Location||Get PDF|
|Dehradun (Uttarakhand)||Press Here|
Candidates who will be selected as Apprentices for various trades they will get the monthly stipend as per the prescribed rates governed by apprenticeship act.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to the respective trade.
- Final decision of selection will be taken by the recruitment committee of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
List of Documents to be attached:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- 10th Class/SSC/Matriculation Mark-sheet
- ITI Certificate & Mark-sheet if applicable
- Degree Certificate & Mark-sheet, if applicable
- Passports photos – 5
- 12th Class/HSC Mark Sheet
- Community Caste Certificate (SC, ST, OBC) if applicable
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable
- Character Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- AADHAAR Card (Compulsory)
- Details of AADHAAR linked Bank Account
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- Hit to “Careers” tab which is available on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Thereafter go to the “Recruitment Notices” section and select suitable link related to post for which you wish to apply and press on that.
- A notification will display on your screen and you have to read the complete information from it.
- After reading the complete details, Candidates need to register themselves through the web portal, apprenticeship.gov.in.
- After successful registration, candidates must have to download and fill the application form in prescribed manner with complete details.
- Attach your latest passport size photo and self attested copies of required documents with filled in form.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address latest by end date.
|Posts Name||Last Dates||Postal Address|
|For Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Vacancies||15-03-2017
|The DGM (HR)-I/C HR-ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC Academy, KDMIPE Campus Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun – 248195 (Uttarakhand)|
|For Goa Vacancies||20-03-2017||Chief Manager (HR)-Incharge, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health & Environment, Betul, PO Velim, South Goa-403723|
|To the Chief Manager (HR)-Incharge,
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited,
Wee Stimulation Services,
Behind IRS- Chandkheda
Aspirants who wish to gather other facts may go through this Official Link. To gain upcoming details on recruitments, private jobs, results, etc, Stay linked with us!! You can also bookmark our page of www.resultinbox.com using ctrl + d key.
Desire to secure Career in Government Sector!! Then read the below significant information. A latest career notification has been released as ONGC Recruitment by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The organization is going to hire skilled and passionate candidates for filling up 206 vacancies of Trade Apprentice posts in various states. Job seekers who are interested in said jobs and fulfill all requirements must grab this opportunity by applying against ONGC Recruitment before the last date.
Job fighters who are willing they need to send the duly filled application before the last date that is 15th March 2017. To fetch more details concerning Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment you may read the entire page which is well furnished by the team of www.resultinbox.com
ONGC Notification (In Brief):
|Corporation Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprenticeship|
|Total No. of Posts||206|
|Closing Date To Apply||15th March 2017|
ONGC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy|
Trade Apprenticeship in Ankleshwar
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||07|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||09|
|Welder (Gas & Elect.)||07|
Trade Apprenticeship in Kolkata, West Bengal
|Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (IT &ESM)||06|
Trade Apprenticeship in Delhi
|IT & ESM||02|
Trade Apprenticeship in Kakinada
|Welder(Gas & Electric’s)||01|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||02|
Trade Apprenticeship in Cambay
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||02|
|Driver cum Fitter||02|
|IT & ESM||02|
The minimum age of applying contenders should be 14 year and maximum age of applying aspirants should not be more than 21 years as on 01st March 2017.
Educational Qualification Details:
Applying candidates for ONGC Jobs must hold 10th and 12th standard qualification in relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks in the respective trade from recognized university.
Pay scale for ONGC Job Openings:
Applicants who will be appointed successfully they will attain satisfactory amount of pay scale as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications. These shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. No travel expenses are admissible.
Hit Here To Know: Best Answer To Interview Question
Steps To Fill ONGC Application Form:
Eligible candidates who want to apply for ONGC Vacancies need to follow prescribed steps that are indicated below so please have a look….
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website that is ongcindia.com
- On the home page you have to go on the “Career” tab which is available top of the page.
- On the next page you need to press on the “More” link under the “Recruitment Notice” section of the page.
- Now you have to select the suitable link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your screen.
- Read complete details properly and those who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must download the application form
- Then fill it with all the required and correct details.
- Then attach all required testimonials which are given below and also attach latest passport size photograph with duly filled application form
- Then you have to keep it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ……….”
- At last submit it in a below mentioned address.
- Passport photos – 05 Nos.
- SSC / Matriculation Mark Sheet.
- ITI Mark Sheet, if applicable.
- Degree certificate with mark sheet, if applicable
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Community Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
- Required certificate as proof for ward of Armed forces personnel (Serving, Ex-servicemen etc.,)
- Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- ADHAR card (Compulsory).
- Medical fitness certificate from a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon(Gazetted)
|Post Name – Trade Apprenticeship In Below State||Post Address|
|Ankleshwar||Deputy General Manager (HR)-I/C Training Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Room No.B-103, New Administrative Building, 1 St Floor, Ankleshwar Asset-393010 (Gujarat)|
|Kolkata, West Bengal||Deputy General Manager (HR)-I/C. HR/ER Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited MBA Basin, Technopolis Building, 4 Th Floor, BP – 4, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091|
|Kakinada||General Manager (IE)-HEAD HR/ER Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Subhadra Arcade, Bhanugudi Junction Kakinada – 533 003. Andhra Pradesh.|
|Cambay||Dy General Manager(HR)-I/C-HR/ER Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Cambay Asset, Kansari (PO), Cambay-388 630|
|Delhi||Deputy General Manager (HR)-I/C HR-ER Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited 2 Nd Floor, Tower A, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Urja Bhawan 5, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070|
Last date for submit the application form: 15th March 2017
Keen contenders may fetch other relevant information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 though Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for attaining more information related to recruitment, result, admit card etc
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited a “Maharatna” public sector enterprise has advertised job Notification regarding ONGC Recruitment. Organization is looking energetic, promising and young Indian citizens with bright academic for filling up the 120 Non-Executive, Assistant Technician, Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV), Doctors and various posts. Job hunters who are ambitious to do work in this reputed corporation may garb this chance applying for ONGC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Contenders who have needed eligibility criteria can apply for ONGC Jobs by filling the online application form and attending walk in interview on a schedule date that is mentioned below. You may attain rest information against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
ONGC Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Technician, Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV), Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel), Doctors and many more|
|Total No. of Posts||120|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last date||Given Below|
ONGC Vacancy Detail:
|Name of the post||No of post|
Regular A-II Level posts
|Assistant Technician (Boiler)||12|
|Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III||16|
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||01|
Regular A-I Level posts
|Jr. Assistant (Steno- English)||01|
|Junior Assistant ( Materials Management )||01|
|Junior Slinger Cum Rigger||01|
|Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)||29|
|Technical Assistant Grade III||02|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||01|
|Junior Assistant (Material Management)||03|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV)||02|
|Field Medical Officer/ Emergency Medical Officer||06|
For Dehradun (A2 &A1)
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||02|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||02|
For Delhi (A1)
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||07|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration)||02|
|Junior Assistant (Steno-English)||02|
Essential Qualification Details:
Job hunters must have completed 10th, 12th Graduate and Post Graduate Degree or its equivalents qualification as per the concerned post from recognized University/Board.
Pay Scale & Salary Details For ONGC Careers:
|Name of the post||Pay scale (per month)||Upper age limit|
|Regular A-II Level posts||Rs.31,500/-||35 Years|
|Regular A-I Level post||Rs. 29,000/-|
|A-2 Level||Rs. 31,500/-||30 years|
|A-1 Level||Rs. 29,000/-|
|W-1 Level||Rs.26,000/-||27 years|
|Field Medical Officer/ Emergency Medical Officer||Rs. 55,000/-||–|
|For Dehradun (A2 &A1)||Rs. 31,500/-||30 years
|For Delhi (A1)||Rs. 29,000/-|
Contenders who are applying for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs they have to undergo Written Exam/ Skill Test/ Interview/ Physical Measurement Test/ Medical Test which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
Aspirants who are applying for government jobs they have to pay Rs 300/- as an application Fee through SBI Bank challan.
How To Apply For ONGC Recruitment?
Candidates wanted to apply for ONGC Vacancies may apply by following the below specified steps-
- First of all aspirants have to log on to official site of the organization that is ongcindia.com
- On the home page of official website “Career” tab that is visible in the menu bar.
- Then you have to go “Recruitment Notice” section and select the suitable link for the post which you want to apply for
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your screen, you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading that press “Apply now” button.
- Then online application form will appear on your computer screen, fill all relevant details in that ONGC Application Form carefully.
- And upload all required documents such as photograph, signature, etc. in that application form as necessary.
- Re-check all the information once, then press the “submit button given below it.
- At last take the print out of application form for future reference.
- Candidates who are applying for Doctor Post they may directly appear for walk in interview which is going to be held on a particular date which is given below.
|Advertisement||Official Notification||Last date to submit Online|
|Advertisement No. 02/2017 – WOU, Mumbai||Download PDF||15th March 2017|
|Walk In Interview for Engagement of Doctors on Contract||Download PDF||Date of Walk-In: 13th February 2017|
|Advertisement No. SS/1/KKL&CHN/2017 (Non-Executives) (For Karaikal & Chennai)||Download PDF||15th March 2017|
|Recruitment Drive for Non-Executive posts for Delhi & Dehradun||Download PDF||06th March 2017|
Keen aspirants must visit the Official Notification which is given above to get other essential details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017. Visitors are advised to stay in touch with us through our web portal www.resultinbox.com to attain all the latest updates about recruitment, result, time table syllabus.