Latest vacancy advertisement has been promulgated by Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited concerning ONGC Recruitment. The organization proposes to engage 27 capable and competent applicants for Human Resource Executive/ Finance and Accounts Officer (FAO) and Official Language Officer Vacancies through UGC-NET (Eligibility test) examination. Job seekers who are in search of jobs in this government sector can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 through online process by visiting the official website of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The online applications are available from 21.08.2017 and will last till 19.09.2017.
Aspirants are advised to fill the application before the last date; no applications will be accepted after that. Those candidates who are applying for ONGC job vacancy will be finalized through their performance in eligibility test. Those aspirants who will qualify the eligibility test can appear for the personal interview. Candidates must grab the great chance to apply for ONGC vacancies. Other information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 can be collected from this page created by the team of resultinbox.com
|Organization Name||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Human Resource Executive/ Finance and Accounts Officer/ Official Language Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview|
|Last Date To Apply||19.09.2017|
ONGC Vacancy Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Human Resource Executive||20|
|2||Finance and Accounts Officer||05|
|3||Official Language Officer||02|
Required Qualification for ONGC Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Educational qualification||UGC NET subject|
|Human Resource Executive||MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
|Finance and Accounts Officer||MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks||Management|
|Official Language Officer||Post Graduate in Hindi with minimum 60% marks. Must have English as a subject in graduation. Experience in translation work preferred for all categories.||Hindi|
Check Out Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
- Maximum age of the candidates applying for HR Executive vacancies in ONGC and for ONGC Accounts Officer Recruitment must be 30 years as per the norms of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- Age relaxation of 3 years to OBC, 5 years to SC/ST and 40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST) and 5 years to ex serviceman will be give respectively.
Finalized candidates will be paid a handsome amount of salary as per the norms of the organization. Candidates will also be benefited with allowances and perks according to the rules issued by the organization.
Selection Procedure for ONGC careers:
Candidates if you have applied for UGC NET vacancies and meet the eligibility criteria according to Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited will have to appear in the University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination which is going to be held in the month of November 2017. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
How to fill ONGC online application form?
- To fill the online form, candidates first of all you need to log on to the official website of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab give in the menu bar of the page.
- After that a new page will get opened and you need to hit on “Recruitment of Executives at E1 level through University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (NET) – November 2017” link.
- Now you will be on the new page and hit on the “Advertisement” link to check the details regarding the entire eligibility.
- After that fill the online application form with all the correct details in it.
- Upload all the essential educational documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- Go through the form once before submission and finally you can submit it.
- At last you may take out the hard copy of it to keep it safe for further future reference.
|Start Date for online application||21.08.2017 (1200 Hrs.)|
|Last date of for online application||19.09.2017 (1200 Hrs.)|
|Scheduling of Interviews||January 2018 (Tentative)|
Interested candidates who want to attain some more information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017–2018 can get it from the Official Link. To fetch the latest updates time to time you can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus as we update regularly.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|ONGC Admit Card||PSUs Salary Structure|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Upcoming Private Openings|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|