Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has unfolded a latest career advertisement ONGC Recruitment. Corporation intends to recruit applicants for Apprentice/Medical Officer & Other Vacancies through walk- in interview. Keen job hunters, wants to grow up their career in government sector and want to do jobs in ONGC, they must clutch this chance on 07/04/2017. Candidates who want to know latest updated information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 need to stay connected with this page.
Contenders who are interested to apply for www.ongcindia.com recruitment they can be a part of this walk-in interview which is going to be held at below mentioned address. Job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for this Oil And Natural Gas Corporation recruitment have a great opportunity in your way. For further information of ONGC India recruitment and other details you are requested to stay tuned with this page which is furnished by the team of www.resultinbox.com
ONGC Recruitment Page Review
|Organization Name||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice/Medical Officer & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Selection Process||Walk in Interview|
|Last Date To Apply||07/04/2017|
- Field Medical officer
- General Duty/Medical Officer
Applicants who are applying for vacancies in ONGC should have:
- Field Medical officer Jobs: MBBS with valid Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council with good academic records from any recognized university or institute.
- General Duty/ Medical Officer Jobs: MBBS with valid Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council with good academic records from recognized university or institute.
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
- Candidates must meet the age criteria of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Vacancy as per the norms of the Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- The upper age and relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be as per the organization or government norms.
Salary Details in ONGC Placements:
|Name of The posts||Salary|
|Field Medical officer||Rs. 75,000/- p.m. (Field)|
|General Duty/Medical Officer||Rs. 72,000/- p.m. (office)|
- Candidates have to go through the written test followed by a personal Interview round that is going to be taken by the recruitment committee of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the aspirants for attending the interview.
How to Apply ONGC Recruitment?
- Keen candidates have to visit official website of Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology which is www.ongcindia.com
- Then contenders have to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is available in menu bar above side on the home page.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened applicants need to choose “Walk In Interview for Selection of Medical Officers on Contract Basis” link.
- Now you have to read all instructions carefully and take a printout of application form (prescribed format).
- Appliers have to fill it properly and mentioned complete details on it such as name, qualification, age etc and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given on application form.
- You need to attach photocopies of all relevant testimonials along with the duly maintained application form.
- Once the application form is being prepared successfully you can attend the walk-in interview on correct time, date and place.
Get Direct >> ONGC Recruitment Notification
ONGC Office Complex,
- Walk-in interview date: 07/04/2017 (Friday)
- Time: 09:30 hrs to 12.00 hrs
Contenders who are interested to grab more details about ONGC Recruitment 2017 can get through this official link and fetch latest updates by connecting us with our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|Go Air Recruitment 2017||Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017|
|NSC Recruitment 2017|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is hiring Assistant Legal Advisors through CLAT!!! For this concern the organization has issued a notification as ONGC Recruitment. Candidates who are willing to get recruited in these vacant positions are advised to get Online Registration for CLAT and after that fill online application form via online mode by visiting to the official web portal. Aspirants can also apply against ONGC Recruitment 2017 by following easy steps represented below on this page.
To grab complete information regarding Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017, job searchers must read the whole information through this web page which is well maintained by the unit of www.resultinbox.com.
ONGC Recruitment Short Review
|Name Of The Organization||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Legal Advisors|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Qualification Required||Graduate Degree in Law|
|Selection Process||CLAT 2017 Score Card & Interview|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||25/05/2017|
ONGC Vacancies Details:
Assistant Legal Advisor-E 1 Level: 15 Posts
- Job finders who are going to apply against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancy should hold Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) and must have 60 % marks.
- Appliers holding 3 years experience in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute with good academic records will be given preference.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Contenders are also required to satisfy age criteria before applying for ONGC Jobs which s well stated in below given table, so have a peek…
|Category||Age Limit (as on 1st Jan 2017)|
|General/ SC/ ST||30 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||40 years|
|Departmental Candidates||To the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
|Ex- Service men (General /OBC/SC/ ST)||35 years.|
- Aspirants after get recruited for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancies will receive sufficient amount of salary per month as Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50500/- by the organizing committee.
- In addition to above mentioned pay scale, job appliers will get allowance @ 47% of basic pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/ Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay, Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per company rules.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and interview will be organized by the Chanakya National Law University to select the most deserving and capable candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Legal Advisor-E. As firstly, appliers need to appear in this CLAT examination for LLM and after qualifying it, they will further participate in Personal Interview round.
While going to appear in interview round, aspirants who are going to be employed in PSUs and Government departments are required to bring No objection Certificate along with the other mandatory documents.
How to fill ONGC Application Form?
- First and the foremost step is that, candidates are advised to visit the official portal of organization that is clat.ac.in
- Now on the home page, select “Careers” tab which is available at the top menu bar and after that ‘Recruitment Notice’ and press ‘more’ link.
- This will take you on new page where aspirants need to select the appropriated link related to the post.
- By hitting the said link, new page will be appear on your computer screen and after that read the given ONGC advertisement, and after that select “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill ONGC application form with all required information and upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Recheck the filled application form and select “submit” button.
- Lastly, take a screenshot of it for the future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Opening Date of submission of Online Application Form: 05/05/2017
- Last Date to submission of application Form: 25/05/2017
If you have query regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 then interested candidates may go to the above provided Official Link. Candidates are advice to stay connected to get latest update related ONGC India Job we will inform through our site.
Important Link: ONGC Recruitment Notice