ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment
Waiting for ONGC Vacancies? If yes then your wait is over now…. Contenders are informed that ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment has been published. To hire up well educated and professional candidates through CLAT Exam for 15 vacancies of Assistant Legal Advisor, online applications are invited by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Aspirants can apply for ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Notification by submitting online application form via official web portal that is ongcindia.com. Applicants have to submit online application for ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment 2017 as on or before the last date that is 25.05.2017.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is a “Maharatna” public sector Enterprise. It contributes about 65% of India’s domestic Gas & Oil production. Job entrants who wish ro do work with this organization can apply for ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment Through CLAT. You can acquire complete information about ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment 2017-2018 from this page which is well organized by team of www.resultinbox.com
ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the post||Assistant Legal Advisor|
|No. of Vacancy||15|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply||25.05.2017|
ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Vacancies:
Assistant Legal Advisor: 15
Educational Qualification for ONGC Vacancy:
- Aspirants must have Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University and Institution to apply for ONGC Recruitment through CLAT. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
- Applicants have to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2017 Conducted by Chankya National Law University (CNLU), Patna for the purpose of admission in postgraduate programme (LLM) in the National Law Universities.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
The minimum age of candidates for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment should be as per the norms. Candidate’s maximum age should be as given below according to category.
- General: 30 Years
- OBC: 33 Years
- SC/ST: 35 Years
- PWD: 40 Years
Those candidates who will be finally selected for www.ongcindia.com Recruitment will receive an expressive amount of salary that is Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- along with other allowances by the organization.
ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment Notification>> Get Here
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2017 Exam Score. Afterwards, aspirants will be called for Personal Interview. To get appoint for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment aspirants have to perform well.
Process to Apply for ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment Notification:
Eligible applicants may follow below stated steps to submit ONGC Online Application Form before the end dates.
- To apply for ONGC Recruitment, first and foremost step is to log on the Official Website that is ongcindia.com
- After reaching on homepage, select “Careers” tab which is visible at the menu bar.
- This tab will take you to the new page here you need to scroll down the page and select “Online applications for recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor in ONGC through CLAT-2017-LLM against Advertisement No. 2/2017(R&P)” link.
- Again a new page will be opened here you need to choose “Advertisement Details – Advt No 2/2017” link.
- Then ONGC Recruitment Notification will be opened in the PDF format.
- Read complete details and instructions mentioned in notification before applying for ONGC Careers.
- Then candidates who are interested need to go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Then you need to fill your Online Application Form with required details in proper manner for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancies.
- Upload scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Before final submission of application form you need to preview once your filled details and press on “Submit” button and take the print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Apply Online For ONGC Jobs>> Direct Link
Notable Dates for ONGC Notification:
|Last date for receipt of online applications||25.05.2017 (Up to 1700 Hrs.)|
|Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||15.07.2017 to 22.07.2017 (Tentative)|
|Schedule of interviews||01.08.2017 (Tentative)|
You Can Also Check:
Applicants may open this Official Notification that is given above to get more information about ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment. Aspirants may bookmark this page www.resultinbox.com by using ctrl +d for more details concerning ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment 2017.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|