Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society has transmitted a vacancy advertisement as OFSDP Recruitment. The organization is inviting applications from candidates for filling up 44 Programme Manager/Matter Specialist & Other Vacancies. Aspirants who are going to apply for OFSDP vacancy any of they have to submit application form with all the supporting documents on or before 26-05-2017. To grab more details regarding OFSDP Recruitment 2017, visit the official website of the organization that is www.ofsdp.org.
Aspirants are required to check whether their eligibility status matches with the requirements of the company or not. Those contenders who will be selected for OFSDP Bhubaneshwar jobs will get an attractive amount of pay scale as per the norms of the company. Aspirants who are searching for details related to OFSDP Recruitment can go through the lower section of this page which is well equipped by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
|Name Of Department||Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society|
|Number Of Posts||44|
|Mode To Apply||Offline|
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|At the PMU of OFSDP Phase-II at Bhubaneswar|
|State Programme Manager|
|Livelihood, NRM and Inter-sectoral convergence||01|
|Capacity & Institutional Development||01|
|Knowledge Management, Publicity & Publication||01|
|GIS, MIS and Website||01|
|System Manager/ Administrator||01|
|At the DMU of OFSDP Phase-II (one each at Athamalik, Baripada, Boudh, Dhenkanal, Ghumsar(N), Ghumsar(S), Jharsuguda, Karanjia, Rairangpur, Sambalpur, Subarnpur, Sundergarh, Bamra(WL) & Rajnagar(WL) Division Hqtrs.)|
|Subject Matter Specialist|
|M&E, MIS & GIS, REDD+||12|
|Livelihood & Rural Financing & Marketing||12|
For the Post Of State Programme Manager:
Livelihood, NRM and Inter-sectoral convergence: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agriculture or equivalent from a well recognized institute / university.
Capacity and Institutional Development: post graduate degree in Social Sciences/ Sociology/ Rural development/ MBA in rural management or equivalent.
Knowledge Management, Publicity & Publication: post graduate degree in Media management / Mass communication / Social Sciences/ Economics or in any other relevant field.
GIS, MIS and Website: Degree in Computer Science/ B.Tech in Computer Application, IT/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG in forestry/Agriculture/ Sociology or equivalent in relevant field.
Audit: He/ She must be a member of the ICAI (Chartered Accountant)/ ICWAI (Cost Accountant).
For System Manager/ Administrator:
- E/ B.Tech in computer science/ IT or B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s degree in science with MCA.
For Subject Matter Specialist:
- M&E, MIS & GIS, REDD+: B.E/ B.Tech in computer science/ IT or B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s degree in science/ Social Sciences / Statistics / Economics with MCA is needed.
- Livelihood & Rural Financing & Marketing: Graduate in Science/ Economics/ Social Science/ MSW/ MBA in Agriculture Business/Rural Development is must.
For Project Accountant:
- Graduate in commerce with sound knowledge in Computers especially TALLY and MS office etc.
Get More Jobs Options:
Candidates who want to register themselves under OFSDP jobs for Programme Manager vacancies must not be less than or more than the age limit fixed by the company. Special category contenders are liable to get relaxation in age as per the rules of the organization.
|Post Name||Salary in Rs. (per month)|
|State Programme Manager|
|Livelihood, NRM and Inter-sectoral convergence||75000/-|
|Capacity & Institutional Development|
|Knowledge Management, Publicity & Publication|
|GIS, MIS and Website|
|System Manager/ Administrator||50000/-|
|Subject Matter Specialist (M&E, MIS & GIS, REDD+)||40,000/-|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Livelihood & Rural Financing & Marketing)|
Candidates applying for OFSDP Recruitment will get shortlisted and appointed on the basis of their performance in the written test or personal interview. The selection process will be held by the selection panel of Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society.
Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- along with application form. Bank Draft is to be drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Project Director, OFSDP Phase II” payable at Bhubaneswar.
Steps To Apply for OFSDP Recruitment:
- First of all, those who want to apply against OFSDS recruitment can obtain application form from OFSDS, SFTRI Campus, At/Po: Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar‐751029 during office hours or download from official page of Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society that is www.ofsds.in
- After that, follow “Publications” tab which is given in the menu bar of home page and hit on “Notices, Tenders & Quations” tab
- On the new page, Press “ToR and Application Details” link which is given below the vacancy table of above listed posts.
- A PDF will appear in front of you listing all the details about eligibility criteria and other relevant info regarding the above listed posts.
- Read all the details carefully and download the application form which is given under the same PDF.
- Fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials require with the form.
- Thereafter, prepare an envelope and super- scribes as “Application form the posts of………..(Post Name)”
- Send the filled application fee along with Bank Draft at the below placed postal address.
The Project Director,
Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society,
SFTRI Campus, Ghatikia,
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 26-05-2017
Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project Recruitment: Press Here
Note: Keen contenders may obtain more information related to OFSDP Recruitment 2017 by checking Official Link. Applicants are advised to stay in touch with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for attaining more upcoming updates regarding Programme Manager jobs or Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society Recruitment.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|