OBC Advocates Admit Card
Oriental Bank of Commerce has planned to conduct the written exam to hire 296 eligible aspirants for the vacant post of SR/JR Advocates. The organization has issued OBC Advocates Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in the written test to get recruited in Oriental Bank of Commerce. The details for the date, time and centre of the exam will be soon available on the official website of the organization. You are suggested to download Oriental Bank of Commerce SR/JR Advocates Exam Hall Ticket to be allowed to sit in the examination hall as it is the document required for the entrance in the exam centre. To know more about OBC Advocates Admit Card 2017, you may go through this page.
You may require to fill details such as date of birth, enrollment number etc. to get OBC Advocates hall ticket. Those candidates who are curious to acquire OBC Advocates Admit Card 2018 can also follow the below given simple guidelines. You can also acquire the details regarding the latest OBC Advocates exam pattern and study tips on this page which is well maintained by the team of resultinbox.com.
OBC Advocates Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Oriental Bank Of Commerce|
|Name of Position||Advocate|
|Number Of Vacancies||296|
Steps to Download Oriental Bank of Commerce SR/JR Advocates hall ticket:
Candidates, if you want to acquire the hall ticket then you may follow the steps mentioned below:
- For the very first step you have to visit the official website of Oriental Bank of Commerce that is www.obcindia.co.in.
- After that a new page will appear and you need to hit on the link as “Empanelment of Advocates”.
- Now you are required to hit on the suitable link to get the OBC Advocates call letter.
- A new page will get opened and you need to fill all the required details such as registration number, date of birth etc. for the admit card.
- Now you will get your hall ticket on the new page and you can check all details in it whether they are correct or not.
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safely for the further usage.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
OBC Advocate Jobs Exam Pattern 2017:
|S.NO||Name of the Subjects||Type Of Exam|
|1||Language & Comprehension||
|4||Legal Awareness and Aptitude|
- The paper pattern consists of objective type/ multiple choice questions that are each question will have four options available.
- You need to prepare for the subjects such as Language & Comprehension, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Legal Awareness and Aptitude, Reasoning, Analytical Abilities and Arithmetic
- Candidates are suggested to choose only one answer otherwise the answer with more than one option marked will not be accepted.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Tips to crack any competitive exam:
- Always prepare with the help of the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Do practice of previous year question paper and sample papers as much as you can.
- Search for the questions which are regularly coming in the previous year papers.
- Stay in touch with the current news and magazines to get the general knowledge.
- Prepare notes as your study material, this well help you a lot to prepare.
- Try to write the learned topics to remember them for a long period of time.
- Learn with a calm peace of mind.
- Early morning study is beneficial.
Get Details: OBC Advocates Recruitment
You can get more knowledge about the OBC Advocates Admit Card 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. You can also bookmark this page to get the latest information and updates, as we updates here regularly.