National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has issued an online notification as NTPC Recruitment for hiring up the eligible candidates. According to the NTPC notification, candidates will be recruited for filling up the 75 vacancies of Diploma Trainee in BRBCL, KBUNL & NPGCL. Applicants who are searching for NTPC Recruitment 2017, they must apply by submitting the online Application Form before the closing date that is 26/04/2017
Aspirants, who are interested for NTPC Jobs, can apply through online mode. BRBCL, KBUNL & NPGCL is a subsidiary company of NTPC LTD, so aspirants are advised to grab this excellent opportunity. Aspirants who want to collect more information about NTPC Vacancy can attain through this page which is well designed by the team of www.resultinbox.com
|Name of Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name Of Posts||Diploma Trainess|
|Number Of Vacancies||75|
|Last Date to Apply||26/04/2017|
|Post Name||Discipline||BRBCL Vacancies||KBUNL Vacancies||NPGCL Vacancies|
- Contenders must possess Degree Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Pass marks Relaxation for Land Oustees of 50% marks will be given to the SC/ST candidates.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
- Candidates must meet the age criteria of Jobs as he or she must be not be above 25 Years of age.
- The upper age and relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be as per the organization or government norms which is mentioned below:
- Land Oustees: 10 years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: 03 years
- PWD General: 10 years
- PWD-OBC: 13 years
- PWD-SC/ST: 15 years
Get Direct>>> NTPC Recruitment Notification
Candidates, who will be successfully selected for BRBCL recruitment, can get the salary amount of Rs. 15500-3%- Rs. 34500/- on monthly basis from the concerned department of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Mode of Hiring:
- Engagement of candidates for KBUNL Recruitment will be done on the basis of two hours objective type written examination / test.
- After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for the skill test for which they have to download the admit card from the same website taken by selection committee.
- No other communication will be sent to such candidates through post.
How to fill NTPC Application form?
- Candidates need to visit official website of the Organization that is www.jvdtcareers.net
- Now hit on “Hit here to download complete Advertisement” tab this is available at top of the homepage.
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility.
- After reading complete details, come back to previous page and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details and hit the submit button.
- Upload scanned documents, signature and the images of the photographs
- Press on “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Lastly take a printout of the application form for your future use.
Direct Apply>>> NTPC Apply Online
- Closing date of the submission of the online application form – 26/04/2017
- Downloading of Admit card – 05/05/2017 to 28/05/2017
- Date of Written Test – 28/05/2017 (Sunday)
To get complete details related to NTPC Recruitment 2017, you need to hit official notification which is well given above on this page and for more information of NPGCL recruitment you are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com.
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|LVB Bank Recruitment 2017||Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017|
|BRBCL Recruitment 2017|