NRHM UP Result
National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh will hold the recruitment exam on selected date for selection to ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant & others Positions. Organization will release NRHM UP Result soon on official site of organization that is pariksha.up.nic.in. Applicants who are going to take part in exam and looking for NRHM UP Exam Result, so with the help of this page, you can check the online NRHM UP Result 2017 easily. You can also get the NRHM UP Cut Off Marks through this page.
Applicants can also download the NRHM Uttar Pradesh Result from official site through online process with the help of below given downloading steps. For more information regarding the NRHM UP Result 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of resultinbox.com. Those applicants who will qualify the exam may appear for Personal Interview.
NRHM UP Result
|Name of Organization||National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Posts Name||ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant, PRO and Lab Technician|
Check Here: NRHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
Steps to Download National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh Result:
- First of all, contenders are required to visit the official website of organization that is pariksha.up.nic.in
- On home page of official site, go to “National Health Mission, Dept. Of Health And Family Welfare, U.P” section and choose “Hit Here to Apply” link.
- Then on next page, you need to follow “Results / Important Declarations” and hit the appropriate link related to NRHM UP Staff Nurse Result.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system display in PDF format having the list of qualified candidates.
- After that applicants have to check NRHM UP ANM Result and take a printout of NRHM UP Attendant Result or save it on their system for further reference.
Read Here: How To Check Result Online?
Did You Know It?
The National Rural Health Mission, now under National Health Mission is a program undertaken by Indian Government to tackle the health essentials of under-served rural areas. The National Rural Health Mission was launched on 12th April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. National Rural Health Mission also conducts the recruitment exam for selection to various Positions such as ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant, PRO and Lab Technician, Lecturers, Teachers etc in various departments.
Get Here: NRHM Uttar Pradesh Admit Card
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview which will be conducted by recruitment panel of National Rural Health Mission.
- The centre, address of venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted applicants in score card.
- Applicants must bring the following documents at the time of Personal Interview.
Check Here: Best Interview Questions and Answers
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview:
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof
- Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications and Proper document from Board / University.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category etc.
To download the NRHM UP Result 2017–2018, candidates must hit the Official Link. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get information in your mailbox. If you have any doubt concerning the details given here, you may ask in comment box. We will try to solve your query very soon.