Recently, a career oriented notification stated NIMHANS Recruitment has been expanded with a view to fill various vacancies of JRF/SRF/Data Operator/Lab Technician Vacancies. Individuals who want to on go their career in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Bangalore must apply against NIMHANS Vacancies. Candidates, who are interested to apply against NIMHANS Recruitment 2017, have to fill and send Application Form before the last date that is 28/04/2017.
Job finders can apply against NIMHANS jobs through offline mode and read Notification from official website or you can also do the same by the direct link given below. Go through below positioned page to attain other details regarding National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment which is well modified by team of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences|
|Total No. of Posts||06 posts|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Number of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Senior Research Fellow (Social Sciences)||02||30,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow (Non Medical)||01||Rs. 25,000 + 30% HRA|
|Data Operator (A)||01||Rs. 17,000/-|
|Lab Technician||02||Rs. 18,000/- p|
Eligibility Norms for NIMHANS Vacancy:
Job Searchers who are going to apply against NIMHANS Jobs are required to satisfy the eligibility criteria according to particular posts. So candidates check below given education qualification according to the particular post.
|Name of Vacant Posts||Required Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow (Social Sciences)||M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work/ M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/ Masters in Social Work or Psychology or Psychosocial Rehabilitation with two years clinical/research experience|
|Junior Research Fellow (Non Medical)||M.Sc Degree in Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks Preferable NET/GATE qualified|
|Data Operator (A)||BSc/BA/BCom with knowledge in MS office|
|Lab Technician||BMLT with one year experience/DMLT with two years experience|
Get More Jobs Options:
Age of candidates applying for Senior Research Fellow post must be below 35 years and those job fighters who are going to apply for other vacant post must be below 28 years of age. Relaxation is provided to all reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of applying candidates for needed posts will on the basis of their performance in written test followed by skill test or as per the post. So, appliers who really want to fetch this NIMHANS vacancy are advised to perform well in this round, as their performance will be strictly supervised by expert members of National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
- For the post of Senior Research Fellow: 2 years
- For the other posts: 5 years
Procedure To Apply Against NIMHANS Recruitment:
- First of all, reach the web portal of National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences and that is www.nimhans.ac.in
- After appearing on home page, select “Careers” tab which is presented at the right side of the page and after that from drop down list select ‘Announcements’.
- Now on the new page, various vacancies is displayed on your screen and candidates need to select the app link according to the post they want to apply for.
- Either hit “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following posts on Contract basis under Dr. Gayathri. N,For DETAILS, please download/ view”
- Select “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the post of “Senior Research Fellow” on Contract basis under Dr. Aarti Jagannathan For DETAILS, please download/ view”
- Read the given information attentively till end and after that appliers are required to fill application form.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials age proof and copy of the testimonials with the application form.
- Recheck the filled application form and send it to below given postal address or you can also send it through email address stated below.
Read Here: 10 Things You STOP Doing On Your CV
The Director, NIMHANS,
P.B. No.2900, D.R.College Post,
Hosur Road. BENGALURU – 560 029
Important Date, See Below:
Last date of receipt of application: 28/04/2017 up to 4.00 p.m
NIMHANS Recruitment Notification
|Name of Posts||Official Notification|
|Senior Research Fellow||Get Details|
|Junior Research Fellow||Get Details|
Candidates may go through the above mentioned Official Notification to gain relevant details in regard to NIMHANS Recruitment 2017. For more updates, stay connected with this web portal.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|