NIMCET Application Form
Check Out!!! NIMCET Application Form is available!!!!! National Institute of Technology Durgapur is going to organize NIT MCA Common Entrance Test for admission in MCA Programme. So those aspirants, who are eligible they can fill NIMCET Registration Form through online Registration Link before the last dates. For attaining detailed information about NIMCET Notification and Exam Date you must check this page completely. Applicants who want to take admission in MCA Programme in NIT they need to crack NIT MCA CET Examination. For cracking this entrance exam you need to fill the NIMCET Application Form 2017. So you may fill the online application form before the last date that is 31st March 2017. Rest information regarding these exams you just need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
NIMCET Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for NIMCET 2017
Qualification Details for NIMCET 2017 exam:
- Applicants must have completed 12th standard qualification with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA (for general candidates) and 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (for SC, ST candidates)
- Applicants must hold B.Sc /B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/BIT) or BE / B.Tech or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or Institution with good education records.
- Applicants who completed their degree from open universities are also willing to appear in NIMCET Exam.
NIMCET Application Fee:
Candidates who are ready to attend NIT MCA CET Exam they may have to pay Rs 2000/- (for open/ OBC Category) and candidates who belong to SC/ST category they need to pay Rs 1000/- as an application fee through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
NIMCET Exam Pattern
On the below section of this page we are sharing the exam pattern for NIT MCA Common Entrance Test. If you want to grab excellent marks in the examination then read the below information accurately and start your preparation accordingly. In this examination 120 objective type questions and the exam timing will be 2 hours. Applicants can only use blue or black or blue ink ball point pen to mark their answers. The language question paper will be English only. in this examination the negative marking for each wrong questions.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40|
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
NIMCET Exam Syllabus:
- Set Theory
- Probability and Statistics
- Coordinate Geometry
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- Computer Basics
- Data Representation
- General English
According to government norms the seat reservation will be provided to those aspirants who belong to reserved category. The seat matrix in the participating NITs is mentioned below:
|Kurukshetra **(Self Financing)||15||00||08||00||04||01||02||00||30|
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
Steps To Fill NIMCET Application Form:
Interested candidates if you want to know about the easiest way of filling form so read the below simple steps:-
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and want to fill application form, need to visit the official website that is nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Download Information Brochure” link
- Now the notification will be opened on your screen, you have to Read complete notification properly and come back to previous page.
- Now press link “New Registration Open” button of the home page.
- Then you have to fill all the necessary details like name, email and password.
- After that, hit at “Submit” button.
- If you are already registered then hit at “Already Registered!! Login Now” button.
- Then, fill the NIMCET Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Then you need to upload required documents.
- Recheck filled details and press ‘Submit’ tab and take print out of Application.
- Attach Two Passport size photographs, Xerox copies of Class-X Marks sheet /Board Certificate along with application form.
- You have to send application to the postal address, which is given below in this page.
- Please mention “NIMCET Application Form and Application number” in the top of the Envelope.
The Secretary, NIMCET-2017,
National Institute of Technology Durgapur,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, West Bengal–713209
NIMCET Exam Centers:
|Test Centers||Center Code|
Check This: Latest Government Jobs
Must Remember below Important Dates:
|Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with self-attested copy of Marks sheet of Class- 12 and Graduation certificate with payment receipt by speed post/ Registered post||Friday, 31st March, 2017 [3P.M]|
|Availability of Admit card on NIT, Durgapur||Monday 16th May 2017 onwards|
|Date and Time of Examination||Sunday, 28th May 2017
Time: 10 A.M to 12 Noon.
|Date of Publication of Result (Tentative)||On or before Tuesday, 6th June 2017|
|Opening date of On-Line Choice filling||Friday 9th June, 2017
10 A.M onwards
|Closing date of On line Choice filling||Wednesday, 14th June,2017|
|First Round Seat Allotment||Saturday 17th June, 2017|
|First round of Remote reporting in person in any of the counseling centre i.e. participating NITs offering MCA Programme||Friday 23rd June to Saturday 24th June, 2017, 10 A.M to 5 P.M.|
|Second round of Allotment/up gradation||Friday, 30th June, 2017|
|Second round of Remote reporting in person (fresh allotees and allotees whose seats are upgraded, but need to modify after their option)||Thursday 06th and Friday 07thJuly, 2017
10 A.M to 5 P.M
|Third round of allotment/upgradation||Tuesday 11th July, 2017|
|Third round of reporting in person at the allotted institute||Monday 17th to Tuesday 18thJuly 2017
Time 10 A.M to 5 P.M
|Surrendering the allotted seats in person through participating counseling centre by those who do not wish to join the allotted institute, but wish to participate against vacant seat, if any.||Monday 18th to Tuesday 19thJuly 2017
Time 10 A.M to 5 P.M
|Announcement of vacant seats||Saturday 22nd July 2017|
|Fresh Choice Filling in person against vacant seat, if any, through any of the counseling centre||Sunday 23rd July to Monday 24th July, 2017
Time 10 A.M to 5 P.M
|Final round of allotment of vacant seat, if any||Wednesday 26th July 2017|
|Final round of reporting in person at the allotted institute||On or before Monday 31st July, 2017|
To fill NIMCET Application Form 2017, please go through Official Notification. Dear visitors keep in touch with this web page www.resultinbox.com for attaining more career related updates.