An employment notification has been expanded as NIA Recruitment. Applications are invited from highly talented and capable candidates for filling up 12 vacancies of Stenographer (Grade I). Job Searchers who are in search of NIA Jobs in New Delhi must apply against latest National Investigation Agency Notification. Individuals who are interested to apply against NIA Recruitment 2017 need to download application from Official Portal or from the direct link given below and send it to the postal address mentioned below till 10.05.2017.
We the expert and inspiring team members of www.resultinbox.com have well prepared this web page with all important details regarding National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017. So, before applying against Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-I have a look on below tuned page!!!
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Vacancy Name||Stenographer Grade-I|
|Education Requirement||10th / 12th Passed|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||12 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||10.05.2017|
Stenographer Grade-I: 12
Job finders who are going to apply against National Investigation Agency Vacancy must have passed in 10th / 12th or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board and should have good typing speed.
Candidates that get appointed against these vacant vacancies of Stenographer in National Investigation Agency Recruitment will get a good amount of pay scale of Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- (Pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- from the concerned department of organization.
After the screening of application forms, candidates will call for further process that includes Test/ Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of reputed National Investigation Agency.
Applying Method for National Investigation Agency Vacancy:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is www.nia.gov.in.
- After visiting on home page, select ‘Recruitment and Training’ tab which is presented at the left bottom side of the page.
- Now select “Recruitment” tab and after that button on another new page select “Recruitment Notices”.
- This will redirect you on new page with various vacancies and candidates need to select suitable link according to the post of stenographer.
- Read the given PDF notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Download NIA application form and take a print out of application form that is attached below the notification.
- Fill the Application Form with all required and mandatory details and attach all documents/ certificates.
- After that enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “Application for the post of ______”.
- Lastly, send it at the below mentioned postal address but before the last date.
Check This: NIA Recruitment Notification
To the DIG (Adm),
NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi- 110001
Important Dates, See Below:
Within 2 months from the date of publication that is 10.05.2017
Candidates may go through above given Official Notification to grab more details concerning NIA Recruitment 2017.