Job hunters who are waiting for NHDC Recruitment, there waits are over now. Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited has decided to recruit eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 21 vacant positions of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma / Technical Apprentices and ITI Apprentices jobs. Candidates who wish to apply NHDC Recruitment 2017 are advised to satisfy all eligibility norms structured on this page.
Eligible job seekers are required to send application form with all relevant document and certificates to the postal address mentioned below. For whole acknowledgement regarding Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited Recruitment you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
|Organization Name|| Narmada Hydroelectric Development
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
NHDC Limited Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of openings|
|Diploma / Technical Apprentices||05|
Education Qualification for NHDC Limited Recruitment:
Candidates who wish to grab NHDC Limited Vacancies are required to possess ITI / Diploma / Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) degree in relevant field or its equivalents from recognized university.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
- Appliers for above stated positions should be n between 18 years to 25 years .
- Age relaxation will also provided to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Remuneration Details for:
|Name of the post||Remuneration|
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 6000/-|
|Diploma / Technical Apprentices||Rs. 5500/-|
|ITI Apprentices||Rs. 5395/-|
Mode of Appointment:
To select deserving and well educated candidates for the vacant positions of NHDC Apprentices Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Steps To Fill NHDC Application Form:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the organization that is nhdcindia.com
- After appearing on home page move your cursor towards “Human Resource” section and select “Recruitment” tab.
- This will redirect you on new page containing various links and you need to select “Apprentices for a period of one year during the year 2017-18 -Advt. No NHDC/2/HRD/App/51/2017” link.
- Read the given details carefully and after that download the prescribed format of the application.
- Lastly send the application form along with documents to the address that is mentioned below
NHDC Recruitment 2017>>>>Download PDF
The Senior Manager (HR),
NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station,
District-Khandwa (MP) Pin – 450119
Last date to submit form: 30/05/2017
For more details regarding NHDC Recruitment 2017, go through the above given Official Notification.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|