NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment
Aspirants are reported that 18 SE vacancy notification named as NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment has been asserted by National Highways Authority of India. According to NHAI SE Vacancy Notification, the organization invites work oriented and capable candidates to fill the application form for the post of Site engineer. Application forms will be available on the official website of the organization till 04.09.2017. Aspirants if you are seeking for NHAI vacancies then you must grab these latest openings and should apply for NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment 2017.
Candidates you may check the eligibility criteria given on this page and then fill the application form. After filling the application forms, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list prepared according to the qualification and experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for the purpose of final selection. You can also download the application form for NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment 2018 by hitting the link given on the below section of this page created by the team of resultinbox.com
NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI)|
|Name of the Post||Site Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Mode of selection||interview|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form||04.09.2017|
For Site Engineer Vacancy- 18
Educational Qualification for:
Candidates who wish to apply for National Highway Authority of India Vacancy 2017 must hold Civil Engineering Degree with minimum experience of one year.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Maximum age of the applicants must be 30 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Upper age relaxation shall be provided to the SC/ ST/ OBC and others as per the orders and rules issued by the Government of India.
NHAI Site Engineer Salary:
Selected candidates for NHAI Site Engineer jobs will be able to get salary of Rs 50000/- per month. Allowances/ bonus/ incentive etc will be provided to the candidates according to their performance and job profile as per decided by the organization.
Selection Procedure for NHAI jobs:
Consideration of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field and interview. For the same the merit list shall be prepared and the candidates scoring high percentage will be called for personal interview and finally be considered for the vacant post.
Ways to fill National Highways Authority Of India Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply for the vacant position have to visit the official website of National Highways Authority Of India which is www.nhai.org
- Now, navigate on the home page and you have to hit on “NHAI Online Recruitment” link given under “Latest News” section.
- On the new page you have to press “Application to the post of site engineer in NHAI to be posted at Tamil Nadu & Karnataka” link to read the advertisement and instructions.
- Now you are required to read all the details carefully and if you are satisfied with eligibility norms then you can hit on “Application Form”.
- Download the application form and then take a print out of it, fill the details carefully in it and attach all the essential documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- At last you can keep the form in an envelope which should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Site Engineer”.
- Finally you can send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Application Form– Download from Here
Chief General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer, Chennai,
National Highways Authority of India
Regional Office – Chennai
SRI Tower, 3rd Floor
DP – 34 (SP), Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
PIN: 600 032
National Highways Authority Of India Recruitment Notification 2017–
Last Date to submit application: 04.09.2017
Candidates, if you want to acquire further relevant details regarding NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment 2017–2018, then you may go through the Official Link. You can stay connected with this web portal for getting the latest updates timely or by subscribing our web page.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Employment News This Week|
|Upcoming Private Openings||Tips To Crack Interview|
|Latest Railway Jobs Notifications||Upcoming Bank Jobs|