NFL Recruitment through GATE
National Fertilizers Limited has announced a latest career notification regarding NFL Recruitment through GATE. Organization wants to recruit eligible and deserving candidates for Management Trainees (MTs) posts. Engineering graduates in the disciplines of Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mechanical, Computer Science / IT and Civil Engineering can apply for National fertilizer ltd management trainee recruitment.
According to the notification of NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018, organization will publish the NFL application form for the posts of Management Trainees through the score which candidates have obtained in the GATE 2018. Those candidates who want to apply for NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018, are required to scroll down the whole page which is structured by the team of resultinbox.com
NFL Recruitment through GATE
All B.TECH/BE graduates, who have completed the Diploma in any of the engineering disciplines can apply for the NFL Management Trainees Recruitment. The final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the score obtained by them and their performance in the personal Interview in the GATE 2018 exam.
|Name of the organization||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Management Trainees in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science/ IT
- Civil Engineering
Qualification Required for NFL Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for National Fertilizers Limited jobs, candidates must have done graduation in Engineering or Technology.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC,ST) in their qualifying exam. The marks considered will be calculated by taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weight-age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
|Posts||Eligible Disciplines||GATE Exam Paper Code|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|Computer Science/ IT||Computer Science/ IT/ MCA||CS|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE|
Age Limitation NFL MT Recruitment:
- The upper age limit is 27 years as on 01-01-2018
- Applicants born before 01-01-1992 are not eligible to apply
- Aspirants with MCA qualification must not be older than 29 years as on 01-01-2017
Reservation in National fertilizer limited management trainee recruitment:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD-General candidates
- 13 years for PWD-OBC candidates
- 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates
Gen/OBC candidates have to be paid Rs.500/- as application fee and SC/ST and PWD candidates need not pay the fee.
Selection Process for NFL management trainee recruitment:
Mode of selection of the candidates for national fertilizers limited recruitment through gate will be through GATE scores 2018. The organization will prepared a merit list of the shortlisted applicants. After that, they will be invited to take part in the interview. Thereafter, candidates will be selected for the post they have applied.
Salary details according to NFL through GATE notification:
- Applicants will be offered the pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500 with a basic pay of Rs. 16400 during the one-year training primarily
- Aspirants, who will be selected, must sign a service agreement bond of Rs. 80,000
- The service agreement bond amount will be Rs. 20,000 for the candidates of the SC, ST and PWD candidates
- The bond period will be of 3 years and if any applicant leave the job before the bond period, they will be liable to pay the bond amount.
- Though, the organization will also promote the applicants by analyzing their performance at work place with reference to time period.
|Selection Criteria||Weight age of Marks|
|GATE Scores (rounded off to 2 decimal places)||80%|
Check Here: PSUs Salary Structure
How to apply for NFL management trainee notification:
There are some noteworthy and effectual steps that are necessary to follow by the candidates in order to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Job Vacancies.
- First of all log on the official website of the organization that is www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Now you need to hit the “careers” tab to view the latest NFL job openings
- Press on the NFL notification link and open it
- Now, Read out the complete notice in a suitable manner and ensure your eligibility details
- After that fill up the National fertilizer Ltd application form with all relevant information
- Verify all consistent information like personal details, date of birth, etc that are necessary to be filled in the form
- Then you can effortlessly submit the application form by hitting on “submit” icon
- At last, you can take the hard copy of the application form and credentials for future needs.
Read Carefully: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates for NFL Recruitment through GATE:
|Name of the Events||Dates assigned (tentative)|
|Release date of GATE 2018 application form||01st September 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application form||05-10-2017|
|Date for GATE 2018 Admit Card downloading||January 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam commencement date||February 2018|
|Availability of application form for NFL Recruitment||April/May 2018|
|GATE 2018 Result||27-03-2018|
Candidates, who want more information about NFL recruitment through GATE 2018, can check the Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|