NEET Super Specialty Exam
As per the NEET Official Notification, NEET Super Specialty Exam is going to be conduct by the National Board of Examinations. The Exam is intended for the purpose to recruit the eligible candidates for admission into the DM / MCh / Programmes. The NEET SS exam will be directed under the guidelines of the Medical Council Act, 1956. Interested candidates, who want to appear in NEET SS Exam 2018, are required to fill National Eligibility Entrance Test SS June Application Form before the last date.
The online registration for NEET Super specialty Exam is speculated to begin in the month of April 2018. Candidates, who have completed their postgraduate medical degree from a recognized institute, can apply for NEET Superspeciality Exam. To get more information about NEET Super Specialty Exam 2018, you are required to go through the whole page which is structured by the team of resultinbox.com
NEET Super Specialty Exam
|Examination Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Courses Offered||DM, MCh and PDCC|
|Announcement||NEET Super Speciality Exam 2018|
NEET SS 2018 Eligibility:
- Candidates must be pass/appearing post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by 15-07-2018.
- Aspirants who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15-07-2018 need not apply in NEET-SS 2018
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
NEET SS 2018 Application Form:
- The NEET SS application form will be available on the official portal of the National Board of Exams.
- Candidates will be needed to submit the application form with the information asked.
- It will also be required for the candidates to pay the application fee at the time of submission of the application form.
NEET 2018 registration Fee:
The NEET exam application fee can be paid by the candidate in either offline (challan) or online (net banking/credit card/debit card) mode.
|Category||Without Late Fee||With late Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs.1400/-||Rs.2800/-|
NEET Superspeciality exam pattern:
- NEET SS will be based on the multiple choice questions
- The question paper will be includes of 200 questions
- The exam will be directed online as a CBT (computer based test)
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Qualifying Percentile for NEET 2018:
NEET SS Admit Card 2018:
- As after the application forms for the NEET SS 2018 are submitted by the candidates, NBE will declare the submit card to all the appropriate candidates.
- NEET Superspeciality admit card will contain the information about the exam’s date, timing, and the centre
- Candidates won’t be entered into the Exam hall without the admit card
NEET SS Exam Result 2018:
- The result of NEET Super Specialty exam 2018 will be declared through the official portal of NBE
- Candidates can download the scorecard and check the result which will be needed to be carried at the counseling centre for SS admission.
NEET Superspeciality Counseling 2018:
- Candidates will get the NEET SS admission in the colleges after the counseling gets over.
- During the counseling process, candidates will be provided the college after individual certificates is seen by the admission counseling
Procedure of NEET Superspeciality seat matrix:
- NEET SS 2018 result will instigate on 15-07-2018 and result data will be shared by National Board of Education with the Counseling Authorities.
- Applicants will contact to the concerned State Medical Directorate/Counseling Authority of the States/ for admission based on their choice and fulfillment of eligibility criteria, applicable regulations
NEET 2018 Participating States:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
NEET SS exam centers:
How to do NEET SS Registration 2018:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of organization that is www.cbseneet.nic.in
- After visiting the website you will reach on the home page of website here you have to hit the appropriate link related to your exam
- Then official notification will open on computer screen read the entire very attentively
- Then you may apply by filling the online application form and then upload the scanned relevant documents with photograph
- Now it is suggested that recheck your entire form very carefully and lastly you may select the “Submit” button to submit the application
- You may also take the print out of submitted application for further use.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
NEET SS exam Dates:
|Name of the Exam Event||Date assigned (Tentative)|
|Online registration form filling Date||April 2018|
|Online Application Form Submission Last date||May 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading||June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2018 (2 consecutive days)|
|Results’ Announcement Date||July 2018|
For other details about NEET Super Speciality Exam 2018, check the Official Notification For more updates regarding NEET Super Speciality Exam 2017Notification you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|NEET Admit Card||NEET Application Form|
|NEET Exam Pattern||Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment|