NEET Super Speciality Exam
As per an official statement, the NEET Super Speciality Exam is all set for the admission in advance courses like DM, MCh and PDCC. National Board of Examinations is going to organize National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for Super Speciality course in the month of June 2017. Organization invites application from the contenders who fulfills the required National eligibility criteria to attend the entrance test. Candidates who want their future in medical sector may grasp this golden opportunity and may appear in NEET SS Exam. It is notified to aspirants who are going to appear in this examination that they have to submit the online application form as per schedule. You may gather all relevant information regarding NEET Super Speciality Exam 2017 through this page which is equipped by resultinbox.com.
NEET 2017 Salient Features:
|Examination Name:||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Courses Offered||DM, MCh and PDCC|
|Announcement||NEET Super Speciality Exam 2017|
|Examination Date||1st week of May, 2017 (Tentative)|
National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test is an autonomous organization which has been established by the Government of India in the 1982. The main responsibility of this organization is to conduct post graduate examinations on all India basis. To hire the talented and eligible candidates, organization is going to conduct the entrance test which will be a computer based test. Aspirants who perform sound in examination will be appointed on the vacant post. For more details, read this page carefully.
NEET Super Speciality Exam
Scope of NEET SS Examination:
NEET is an Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, which is organized for admission into various Super Specialty Programmes in academic session of 2017. There programmes are following below:
- Through NEET Super Speciality Exam, admission will be offered at DM/ MCh/ PDCC courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities in India.
- Also for entry in DM/ MCh/ PDCC Programmes at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions NEET SS is the single window Entrance Examination.
- For participating in National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test the minimum requirement is MD/ MS from recognized institution. On the basis of result of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test admission will be given in desired programmes.
NEET 2017 Application Fee:
The application fee can be paid by the applicant in either offline (challan) or online (net banking/credit card/debit card) mode.
|1||General/OBC Category||Rs. 1400|
NEET 2017 Seat Quota Details:
|Seat Quota Category||Method to Fill the Medical/Dental Seats|
|15% All India Quota Seats||Will be filled at All India Level as per the criteria using NEET 2017 Merit List.|
|85% State Quota Seats (Govt. Colleges)||Admission will done using NEET scores and as per the eligibility criteria of the state by the Directorate of Medical Education of the respective states.|
|Private and Deemed Medical Colleges/Universities||Using NEET scores and as per the criteria of the state, admissions will be done by the Directorate of Medical Education of the state.|
|Armed Forces College, BHU and AMU||Seats to be filled using NEET scores and counselling will be held by the institute itself.|
What would be Pattern of NEET SS Exam?
Candidates must check below the prescribed exam pattern for NEET SS, it’d be highly beneficial to you at the time of preparation:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Types of Questions||Computer Based Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number of Questions||200Questions|
|Distribution of Questions||45 Questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology.|
|Language||English and Hindi|
NEET 2017 Participating States:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
NEET 2017 Participating Institutes:
- KIIT University
- Manipal University
- Katihar Medical College
- BLDE University
- Adesh University
- Amrita University
- GITAM University
- SRM University
- Sikkim Manipal University
How to Apply for NEET Super Speciality Exam 2017?
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit the official website of organization that is www.cbseneet.nic.in/
- After visiting the website you will reach on the home page of website here you have to hit the appropriate link related to your exam.
- Then official notification will open on computer screen read the entire very attentively.
- Then you may apply by filling the online application form and then upload the scanned relevant documents with photograph.
- Now it is suggested that recheck your entire form very carefully and lastly you may select the “Submit” button to submit the application.
- You may also take the print out of submitted application for further use in future.
NEET 2017 Reservation of Seats:
- Scheduled Tribe Category: 5%
- Scheduled Caste Category: 15%
- OBC Category : 27%
- Physically Handicapped Category: 3%
NEET 2017 cut off:
|S.No.||Category of Applicants||Minimum Required Percentile|
|1||General Category||50th Percentile|
|2||SC/ST/OBC Category||40th Percentile|
|3||Physically Handicapped||45th Percentile|
Important dates: (tentative)
- Opening of Online Application Form : 2nd week of December, 2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd week of January, 2017
- Issuance of Admit Card: 1st week of April, 2017
- Entrance Examination: 1st week of May, 2017
- Display of OMR Sheet: 2nd week of May, 2017
- Display of Answer Key: 4th week of May, 2017
- Result: 1st week of June, 2017
- Counseling: 3rd week of June, 2017
- Second Round of Counseling: 5th week of June, 2017
For other details about NEET Super Speciality Exam 2017, check the Official Notification For more updates regarding NEET Super Speciality Exam 2017Notification you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.