NEET Application Form
NEET Application Form is available now!! As per this Notification, Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test with aim of providing admission to the studious applicants in the top medical colleges. So the applicants who want to take admission in MBBS and BDS course they must attend National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). For appearing this examination applicants should have to fill NEET Online Registration Form till the last date. For obtaining more details about NEET Application Form 2017 candidates must read the below vital information.
Aspirants who are going to attend this admission exam they must fill NEET Admission Application form on or before that last date which is expressed below. Applying applicants can attained all the essential details by scrolling down the page of www.resultinbox.com which is well designed by our dedicated team members.
NEET Application Form
|Organization name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Name Of The Exam||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)|
|Date of examination||07th May 2017|
No of seats offered at various institutions:
|Colleges||No. of seats offered|
|All private colleges||25,840|
|All government colleges||27,590|
NEET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who are going to participate in this examination they must have completed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from recognized university.
- Applicants should have Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science/ Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English/ B.Sc.
Age limit of applying aspirants should be between 17 years to 27 years and upper age relaxation will be given 5 years to reserved category.
- Applicants who belong to General and OBC category they will have to pay Rs 1400/- and who belong to SC/ST/PH category they will have to pay Rs. 750 as an application fee.
- Contenders who pay late fee they will have to Rs 1400 extra with the application fee.
- The application fees should be submitted via the online mode i.e. via using the credit/debit card or through net banking
Reservation of Seats:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
NEET Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
The exam will be organized through offline mode at various centers. In this examination question will be Objective Type (MCQ). There will be negative marking of each every answer.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Process To Fill NEET Application Form?
Candidates have to follow the some steps that are mentioned below:-
Go through Official Portal:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the organization that is cbseneet.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select on “Apply Online” link under the “Online Services” section of the page.
- Now you have to read the all the information in the advertisement very carefully that contains all relevant details such as eligibility, required fee and procedure of selection etc.
- Then you also have to read complete advertisement you have to hit on “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET(UG), 2017”
Fill Online Application:
- By pressing the above button you need to fill NEET Application Form with all required details in correct manner.
Upload Required Documents:
- After filling the application form you have to upload required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Applicants must attach Aadhar Card with the application form.
Aadhar Card Requirement:
Candidates require to paying application fee and attaching the fee payment slip with the application form.
Submit your application:
- You also need to upload latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
In this examination massive number of students will participate. Therefore we shared the list of examination centers where applicants have to reach:-
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||901||Maharashtra||Aurangabad||944|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||911||Kohima||954|
|Daman & Diu||Daman||912||Odisha||Behrampur||955|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||927||Tiruchirapalli||970|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||939||West Bengal||Durgapur||982|
NEET Application Form Correction:
In case applicants have done any kind of mistake in the NEET Application Form so you need to select the correction link which is given in the official site, you need to correct your mistake.
The Deputy Secretary (Examination),
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in
Email – [email protected]
NEET Exam Schedule:
|Submit on-line application forms||For Fee Through online Modes|
|31st January 2017 (Tuesday) to 01st March 2017|
Schedule For Correction
|On-line correction of data in application form||One week after the last date is over|
|Tentative date for publishing Admit Cards||15th April 2017|
|Date of Examination 2017||07th May 2017|
|announcement of Result||08th June 2017|
This web page is made for proving complete and accurate information to the visitors, so the applicants can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D. if you want to more additional information about NEET Application Form 2017 so you may visit Official Link. Contenders can subscribe us on Twitter, Google plus and Facebook for obtaining instant information on your timeline. Applicants if you satisfied with this information you must hit on the “Like” option.