A great career opportunity is now available for the Job seekers. National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla Pune has asserted Vacancy Notification titled as NDA Recruitment. Applications Forms are invited from eligible and talented candidates for filling up 66 vacant positions of LDC/MTS/Cook/Fireman/Technical Attendant Group–C. Job entrants who meet with the requirement criteria may apply for National Defence Academy Jobs. Candidates who wish to grab this golden opportunity may register themselves for NDA Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form before 25th February 2017.
Those job fighters who want to make career in government sector, it is best opportunity to grab advertised vacancy by filling NDA application form. To get complete details regarding National Defence Academy Recruitment may scroll down this web page that is well designed by the dedication and talented team members of the www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||National Defence Academy|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Group-C MTS, LDC, Cook, Fireman & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||66|
|Job Location||Khadakwasla, Pune|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||Apply now|
|End Date To Apply Online||25th February 2017|
|Name of Vacant Position||No. of Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk||07|
|Technical Attendant -Cycle Repairer||01|
|Technical Attendant -Book Binder||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff-Office & Training||50|
|Total Posts||66 posts|
Before applying for NDA Vacancy, candidates need to compare the norms with requirements. Candidates must pass 10th/12th Standard or its equivalent from a recognized university/board to apply for these posts.
Age limitations of the candidates, applying against NDA Notification is as per the norms of the National Defence Academy. Relaxation in age will be granted to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Candidates who get selected for the above mentioned posts will get overwhelming amount of salary of Rs.5200-20200 including grade pay as decided by the selection team of National Defence Academy.
- Appointing of the candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation level in Selection test conducted by the National Defence Academy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection test.
Steps of Filling NDA Online Application Form:
Candidates who are applying against this notification they need to follow some simple steps that are as follows:
- First of all candidates need to visit official website of the National Defence Academy that is “ndacivrect.gov.in”.
- After getting a new page hit on “Post details” and “General Instructions” which is available on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Read the given NDA notification carefully and completely.
- After reading, go back to the previous page and select “Online Application” button stated on the right side of the page.
- Now fill the required details correctly in prescribed manner including all the essentials details.
- After that upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, Detailed CV, Documents and certificate along with the application form.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Closing date to Apply: 25th February 2017
Candidates who want to fetch more details regarding NDA Recruitment 2017. They can check this Official Site.