NDA Exam Pattern
With the help NDA Exam Pattern you will know about National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination duration, time allotted, Paper 1 & 2 Format and most important weightage of each topic. Applicants those who wonders to get all these details for examination purpose must download UPSC NDA I & II Test Paper pattern PDF via online mode. Candidates can also get NDA Exam Pattern 2017 and info related to Negative Marking Scheme from this page.
NDA I & II examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission with the intention to recruit candidates for navy army and air force (Government department). Participated candidates must download as it will help you to know exact worth of each topic, Duration time and more related to exam. Scroll down this page for more details related to NDA Exam Pattern 2017–2018, which is well prepared by the team resultinbox.com.
NDA Exam Pattern
- NDA NA Exam is organized two times in a year.
- The exam is conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exmination will be of objective type questions.
- The NDA exam consists of 2 papers that are Mathematics and General Ability.
- Mathematics paper carries total 300 marks while General Ability test consists of 600 marks. The total written test is 900 marks.
NDA Examination Pattern
|General Ability Test (Section-1: English)||200|
|General Ability Test (Section-1: General Knowledge)||400|
Check Here: UPSC NDA Syllabus
NDA Negative Marking Scheme:
- For each incorrect answer candidates will lost One third (0.33) of the marks of the total.
- In case if any gives more than one answer of each question, it will be treated wrong answer and same penalty will be applied for that question.
- If answers for the question is left blank that means no answer will be given by the candidate, then no penalty will applicable for that question.
National Defence Academy Exam pattern
|Algebra + Vector Algebra||75||30|
|Determinants and matrices||25||10|
|Statistics and Probability||25||10|
|Differential Calculus and Integral calculus||50||20|
National Defence Academy Paper Pattern
NDA General Ability Paper Pattern
|General Knowledge Subjects||Marks|
NDA Exam Marking Pattern
|Subjects||Total Marks||Marks for Correct Answer||Marks for Incorrect Answer|
All applicants should note that given National Defence Academy Examination Pattern is not applicable for commerce students. Only Biology students, arts students can apply for Indian army wings through NDA and they will be asked questions on General ability (General Knowledge and English) in NDA Exam paper pattern. Applicants who have completed (PCM) Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 12th class they can apply for all wings officer level posts one should have a graduate degree.
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern
National Defence Academy examination will include the question from Mathematics and General Ability Test.
Mathematics question paper of NDA NA examination is comprise of various sections including Algebra, Matrices, Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability etc.
General Ability Test question paper will includes the question from English, General Knowledge sections including Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events and more.
Get Here: NDA Previous Year Question Paper
Highlights of NDA NA Written Exam:
- Question will be asked in the form of objective type that means 4 alternatives will be given and one has to choose one correct answers.
- Question papers will be set in both English as well as Hindi language.
- Candidates have to write the paper with own hands, they will not be permitted to get help from others in any circumstances.
- Make sure that answers will be given with blue ball pen only, not any other pen.
- Reach in premises at least 20 minutes before commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculator and not allowed to use the same inside examination hall.
- Any electronics items and any communication device such as mobile phones, watch Bluetooth are banned in the exam so, make sure you will not bring it inside the hall.
Check Here: How to Crack NDA Exam in 3 months
After clearing the written test, candidates have to undergo for SSB Interview. The interview process will have total 900 marks. Interview will be conducted for over 5 days. Different test will be conducted on different days. Final selection will be done of those only who are able to qualify both recruitment stages.
Check Here: 10 Awesome Tips To Crack SSB Interview
Applicants can also get NDA Exam Pattern 2017–2018 by hitting the official link. For any latest updates regarding any notification or recruitment keeps visiting to our site regularly. One can also bookmark resultinbox.com by using ctrl+d key for instant access regarding NDA NA Exam Pattern.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|NDA Recruitment||UPSC NDA Result|
|UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card||NDA 2 Application form|
|UPSC NDA 2 Answer Key||NDA Eligibility Criteria|
|NDA Preparation Books||NDA Officer Salary|