Get here all details of Recruitment in Railway Sector!!! North Central Railway has liberated job notification regarding NCR Recruitment. For filling up the 413 Apprentices Vacancy under Fitter, Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance, Painter, Electrician and various disciplines organization intends to appoint well performing and goal oriented applicants. Job seekers who want to make their Career In Railway Sector they must apply for NCR Recruitment 2017.
Eligible applicants who want to clutch this opportunity must send their online application form before the last date that is 17th March 2017. Keen contenders may fetch more important information regarding NCR jobs by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
NCR Notification In Brief:
|Name of the organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the post||Apprentices Vacancy under Fitter, Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance, Painter, Electrician|
|No. of Posts||413|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply||17th March 2017|
NCR Vacancies Detail:
|Trades Name||No of vacancy|
Seats (Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi)
|Welder (Gas & Electric||102|
|Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||19|
|Programming & System Adminis -tration Assistant (COPA)||02|
Seats (Rail Spring Karkhana Sithauli)
Candidates must have completed 12th and ITI Passed qualification from recognized board or institution with good education records.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
- Age limit of applying contenders for NCR Jobs should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years to SC/ST Category applicants 3 years to OBC category applicants.
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully they will attain good and exclusive amount of salary by the organization.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for NCR Careers they will have to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee. The SC.ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee
- A portal fee of Rs 70/- (Seventy Rupees) will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates.
NCR Job Hiring Process:
Written test and interview will be conducted by the organization and on the basis of this exam and interview applicants will be recruited. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing the interview.
Steps To Apply For NCR Recruitment:
Eligible candidates who want to apply for NCR Job Openings need to follow prescribed steps that are indicated below so please have a look….
- job seekers are required to go through the official website of organization that is ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that you need to select the “News & Recruitment” tab.
- Then the drop down list will be opened on your screen, you have to hit on the “Recruitment” tab.
- On the next page you have to choose suitable link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened on your screen, you have to read the detailed advertisement carefully.
- Now you have to follow the guidelines of related job you are applying for from that page.
- Now you have to select ‘apply online’ tab.
- Fill your online application form and upload recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- At last recheck filled NCR Application Form and submit it.
- Take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Must Read: How To Fill The Application Form
Starting date for submit the application form: 15th February 2017
Ending date for submit the online application form: 17th March 2017
Applicants you may check Official Site for acquiring further important information regarding NCR Recruitment 2017. Dear visitor you are recommended that keep in contact with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for obtaining upcoming recruitment info regarding Railway Sector jobs.