New job openings for 12th/Graduate degree holders!! National Council of Education Research and Training has promulgated a vacancy notification titled as NCERT Recruitment. In accordance to NCERT notification, the organization intends to hire candidates on 50 DTP Operators/Typist Jobs. Applicants who desire to grab this latest job opening may register them on 12/06/2017 for DTP Operator vacancy and on 13/06/2017 for Computer Typist Job. To fetch more details regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017 you may go through this page.
Candidates interested in National Council of Education Research and Training Recruitment must appear in walk-in, skill test with their application forms and self attested original documents. For further details about NCERT Vacancy you just need to scroll down this page which is well structured by the team of resultinbox.com.
|Organization name||National Council Of Education Research And Training center|
|Post name||DTP Operators/Typist|
|Number of vacancy available||50|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last date of registration||12/06/2017 and 13/06/2017|
|Post name||Number of vacancy available||Qualification & Experience requirement|
|Computer Typist||20||12th/knowledge of computer application and typing with 35 w.p.m speed in English and 30 w.p.m speed in Hindi
01 year experience in Computer Typing Work
|DTP Operators||30||Graduation/ 01 year diploma from a recognized institute.
01 year experience in textbook development/knowledge of in page/ pre press preparation
Get More Jobs Options:
- Applying candidates must be less than 30 years of age for general category.
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST categories get 05 years relaxation in age.
- OBC category candidates have 03 years relaxation in age.
- Physically challenged persons (PWD) get 10 years relaxation in age.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to organizations guidelines.
- Computer Typist: According to Govt. of NCT, Delhi wages rate.
- DTP Operator: Rs. 23000/- per month
Job requirement and Nature:
Nature of Job: Temporary Basis
|Computer Typist||DTP Operator|
|Project Type Setting/assigned material according to department/division/cell||Preparation and finalization of manuscripts with the support of department/cell/division into printable document with supportive visuals.
NCERT Computer Typist Recruitment: Download Notification
Candidates applying for NCERT Vacancies shall be selected on the basis of skill test.
- Candidate’s proficiency will be checked in typing on computer with the speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
- Opening date for registration of skill test is 12/06/2017 for DTP Operator and 13/06/2017 for Computer Typist.
NCERT DTP Operator Vacancy: Download Notification
Process to fill NCERT Application Form:
- First of all candidate must logged in to the official website which is www.ncert.nic.in
- On reaching home page hit the language option and then navigate that page
- After that tap vacancies option available under announcements in menu bar
- Now hit project staff option and choose the suitable link of the post you want to apply for.
- Afterwards read eligibility criteria and scroll down the page and take print of application form
- Then fill the required details and put it in an envelope
- Take application form with you during skill test
- No application will be considered after the last date.
Date and Venue of Walk in Skill Test:
|Date||Computer Typist||DTP Operator|
|Venue||NIE Auditorium (above State Bank of India), NCERT, Near Aurobindo Marg,
You may check Official Link to get more details about NCERT Recruitment 2017–2018. You can also join us on Facebook, Google+, etc to get latest updates regarding NCERT jobs.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|