NCERT Professor Recruitment
National Council of Educational Research and Training has depicted a recent vacancy notification titled as NCERT Professor Recruitment. The organization has declared that there are 240 vacant seats of Professor/Librarian for which the applications are invited. Candidates who have attained MA / M.ED / M.P.ED/ PHD can apply for NCERT Professor Vacancy by sending their applications to the postal address given below. The last date to apply for NCERT Professor Recruitment 2017 is 18-08-2017.
National Council of Educational Research and Training will conduct an Interview for those candidates who will apply for the vacancy. Those aspirants who will crack the interview will be considered for the position available. Further details about NCERT Professor Recruitment 2018 are given here in the below section of this page created by the team of Resultinbox.com
NCERT Professor Recruitment
|Name of Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training.|
|Name of Posts||Professor|
|Number Of Vacancies||240|
|Required Qualification||MA / M.ED / M.P.ED/ PHD|
|Mode Of Apply for NCERT Recruitment||Offline|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form||18-08-2017|
|NCERT Professor Recruitment||36 posts|
|NCERT Associate Professor Recruitment||71 Posts|
|NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment||133 Posts|
- Candidates who are interested in the NCERT Professor vacancy must have attained MA / M.ED / M.P.ED/ PHD from a recognized institution along with good grades.
- It is must for aspirants to have an experience in respective discipline.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for NCERT Professor Jobs:
The upper age limitations and other relaxations for ncert.nic.in Recruitment will be given according to the organizational norms.
NCERT Salary Given:
|Name of post||Salary||Grade pay|
|Professor post||Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000||RS.10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000||RS.9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100||RS.9,000/-|
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates for Recruitment will be done on the basis of NCERT Interview taken by the selection committee of National Council of Educational Research and Training.
The non-local candidates will be entitled for the payment of travelling allowance restricted up to 3 rd AC train fare (except for Special trains like Rajdhani, Shatabadi, etc.)
UR (Male)/OBC (Male) candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) through online payment mode.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/NCERT employees
How To Apply for NCERT Professor Recruitment:
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. ncert.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared go to announcements and then select vacancies
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with various links
- Select academic and then from the dropdown list hit on “Recruitment of Associate Professor and Professor || Corrigendum”
- Read all the details given in the notification carefully and completely
- After going through the details if you think that you fulfill the requirements then
- Download the NCERT Professor application form given and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details that are required and then attach all the documents that are required
- At last enclose your NCERT application into an envelope and then send it to the postal address given below
- Do not forget to super scribe the envelope with “Name of Post applied for…”
Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 12,
5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Last date for aspirants to submit the application is 18-08-2017
Want to avail more details then visit the official notification given above. Candidates having any query regarding the details given about the NCERT Professor Recruitment 2017–2018 can ask our expert about it by stating their comments in below given comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|