NALCO Recruitment through GATE
National Aluminum Company Limited has publicized a newest notification regarding NALCO Recruitment through GATE. According to the NALCO Recruitment Notification, organization wants to recruit eligible and deserving candidates for the post of graduate engineer trainees through GATE 2018. The application form for the NALCO recruitment through GATE 2018 will be presented from first week of January 2018.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their GATE 2018 scores. Aspirants have to submit application form before the first week of February 2018 and will have to upload their photograph and signature along with the application form. To get more information about NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018, candidates are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com
NALCO Recruitment through GATE
Eligible and concerned aspirants, who wish to apply for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainees Vacancy, are required to appear and qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE 2018. There is no application fee for NALCO recruitment through GATE 2018.
|Name of Organization||National Aluminum Company Limited|
|Vacancy Details||Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Chemical Engineering|
|Number of Posts||55 (tentative)|
|Application Dates||First week of January 2018|
NALCO Recruitment through GATE Vacancies:
Graduate Engineer Trainees: 55
Candidates must have regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Classes(OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the semesters.
Get More Jobs Options: Graduate Jobs
To apply for NALCO Recruitment, the age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 04.1.2018 that is candidates born before 05.11.1988 need not apply.
Relaxation of age for reserved categories:
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PWD- Un-reserved- 10 years
- PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 years
- PWD-SC/ST- 15 years
Training Period: Candidates who will be selected for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees will get suitable amount of salary Rs. 16400 – 3% – Rs. 40500 during one year training. In the lead successful completion of training on the basis of the performance trainees will be designated as Junior Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%- Rs. 50500.
Extra Allowances: Along with the basic pay aspirants will get extra allowances such as dearness allowance, perquisite under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self & dependents and superannuation benefits that is Contributory Provident Fund, gratuity, etc. as per rules of the company.
The fairly accurate CTC would be Rs. 8.02 lakhs per annum during training period and upon confirmation to E1 grade, the CTC would be of 12.12 lakhs (approx.) per annum.
Check Here: PSUs Salary Structure
Selection Process for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
National Aluminum Company Limited will conduct Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 scores for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees in the above disciplines. Only GATE 2018 score is valid for this recruitment process. On the basis of GATE 2018 score applicants will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
Aspirants will be eligible to apply for the post of GETs in the above disciplines in NALCO provided they have appeared in GATE 2018 in one of the following GATE paper as detailed below:
|Discipline for NALCO recruitment||Corresponding GATE 2018 paper||Paper Code|
Aspirants, who are seeking jobs in National Aluminum Company Limited, need to be medically fit as per NALCO’s norms and standards for medical fitness. The selected applicants will have to go through the medical examination by Company’s identified hospitals/diagnostic centers in Bhubaneswar. On acknowledgment of the medical report, the Authorized Medical Officer will declare the applicant fit or unfit or momentarily unfit on the basis of medical standards laid down under the NALCO Medical Examination Rules.
How to apply for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018:
The application process of NALCO recruitment through GATE 2018 is divided into two stages:
- GATE 2018 application form
- NALCO recruitment form 2018
How to fill GATE 2018 application form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is nalcoindia.com
- After navigating home page take your indicator to “careers” tab in below menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the appropriate post link you wish to apply for and tap that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to go through the NALCO Recruitment Advertisement and make sure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then hit apply online option
- Now hit new registration link and fill the necessary information
- Also upload scanned copy of applicable documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that hit submit option and then fill the application form with accurate information
- Now make payment of application fee and hit final submit option
- After that take hard copy of system generated application form for future reference.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Required Documents to fill online application form:
- Recent passport size color photograph
- GATE 2018 admit card
- Mark sheets
Highlights of NALCO recruitment form 2018:
- In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original GATE 2018 admit card and GATE 2018 official score card for authentication and other pertinent credentials which will be communicated through personal interview call letter.
- Aspirants should make sure that the applicable details that are name, date of birth, and address among others entered in NALCO online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2018 application.
- An applicant can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Name of the Events for NALCO Jobs||Dates assigned|
|Release date of GATE 2018 application form||Released|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application form||05-10-2017|
|Date for GATE 2018 Admit Card downloading||05-01-2017|
|GATE 2018 exam commencement date||03-01-2017, 04-01-2017, 10-01-2017 and 11-01-2017|
|Availability of application form for NALCO Recruitment||First week of January 2018|
|Last date to fill application form for NALCO Recruitment Through GATE Application Form||First week of February 2018|
For further information in regards to NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2018 candidate may go through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page by using CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google plus.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|