Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
You are informed that 37 vacancies have been released by Nagaland Police Department for the post of SI/ASI/UBSI/ABSI. For the same, the notification is titled as Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment. Job hunters who are seeking for jobs in the Police Department can grab this chance by filling the application form. The application forms are available on the official website of the organization from 16.08.2017 and will last till 31.08.2017. Interested applicants can go through the eligibility and if satisfied can apply for Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017.
According to the notification, the candidates must hold Diploma/ Graduation Degree/ engineering Degree from any recognized university. Appointment of the candidates will be done through the recruitment tests which consist of physical/ written and oral test. Qualified candidates in the physical and written will attend the oral test or interview. Final selection will be done through performance in the interview/ oral test. You can get all the required details regarding Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 form the below structured page created by team of rsultinbox.com.
Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Nagaland Police Department|
|Name of Posts||SI/ASI/UBSI/ABSI|
|Number Of Vacancies||37|
|Required Qualification||Diploma / Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form||31.08.2017|
Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Vacancies:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|6||S. I (IT)||05|
- Candidates applying for the post of UBSI/ ABSI/ ASI & S.I (Operator) must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute or university.
- Applicants for the post of .I (Technician) must possess diploma in Electronic Computer, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from any recognized and reputed institute or university.
Age of the candidates (All categories) applying for Nagaland SI/ASI/UBSI/ABSI 37 Vacancies will be as per the norms of the government.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- + G.P Rs 2800/-
|ASI (GD)||Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- + G.P Rs 2400/-|
|S. I (IT)||Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- + G.P Rs 2800/-|
Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 1: Check here
Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2: Check here
- For the purpose of hiring the eligible candidates, the recruitment board of the organization is going to conduct recruitment tests consisting of physical, written and oral test. Candidates who will pass in the physical and written test will only be permissible to appear in the oral test or interview. Final appointment of the candidate will be done on the basis of the performance of the aspirants in the interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates coming to appear for the recruitment tests.
Latest Police Jobs 2017
Below we have provided the direct links for recent Police Notification; candidates who were seeking for the opportunity may hit the link and go through the details given recruitment notification. If you found yourself suitable then you can read the instructions to apply an f follow it accordingly.
How to fill Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Application form?
- Candidates if you want to fill the application form then you have to visit the official website of Nagaland Police Department that is www.nagapol.gov.in
- On the home page you are required to hit on the link as “Advrt NO. PHQ (B-I) 1/C- Recruitment/2015/2027” and “Advrt NO. PHQ (B-I) 1/C- Recruitment/2015/2028”.
- PDF files will get opened and you need to read all the instructions about the eligibility criteria and if you are satisfies then you have to apply online to fill the application form.
- Come back to the previous page and hit on “Form” to fill the form.
- Download the application form and then take a print out of it, fill the details in the form and attach all the certificates/ educational documents with it.
- Also affix a recent passport size photograph on the form.
- Finally you can submit the completed application form to the below given address.
Nagaland Police ASI/UBSI/ABSI Application Form: Download Here
Nagaland Police S.I (IT) Application Form: Download Here
Room No. 321
- Starting date to fill the application form: 16.08.2017
- Closing date to fill the application form: 31.08.2017
Candidates can avail further relevant information regarding Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link. To bookmark this page you can press CTRL + D short cut key. Aspirants, you can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus as you can get regularly update there.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|