Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust has broadcasted a job advertisement regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. Applications are invited by this organization for Engagement of eligible and passionate contenders against vacancies of Medical officer Posts. Fascinated job searchers, who are willing to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 are required to appear in walk in interview which is going to be held on 25/05/2017 & 26/05/2017.
Other necessary information regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification is well mentioned on this page provided by the team of www.resultinbox.com. Applicants, interested in providing their interest towards Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy, must read all eligibility status as one who satisfies all norms are eligible to appear in interview. So have a look…
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies Details:
|Name of Vacant posts||No. of posts|
|Medical Officer (General Surgery)||01|
|Medical Officer (For ICU & Casualty)||02|
Individuals interested Mumbai Port Trust Medical officer Recruitment 2017 are informed that they are required to hold M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized university, along with that 1 year experience as a Medical Officer in respective field in a well-established hospital after completion of internship & should have knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Appliers for Mumbai Port Trust jobs should also satisfy age criteria required for the medical officer jobs that is one should be not more than 35 years of age.
Candidates who want to uplift their career in this organization will get impressive amount of pay scale of Rs.20600- 46500 by the management of the organization.
Walk in interview is being conducted by the recruitment panel of Port trust to hire the capable persons for the vacant positions of medical officers.
Applying process for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017:
- First of all eligible ones visit the official website of organization that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Now follow ‘Media’ section and from drop down list strike on ‘Vacancy’ tab which is presented at the menu bar of the home page.
- This will take you on new page where you need to strike on ‘Advertisement’ tab.
- Now select ‘Appointment of Medical officers on locum basis’ which is provided under the heading of advertisement.
- Read the given notification carefully till end and ensure your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then appear in interview round which is going to be scheduled on below stated dates and you have to come with full bio-data, original certificates / testimonials, attested photo copies of the same and four photographs.
Check This>>>> Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Notification
Date & Time of Interview: 25/05/2017 at 10.30 am & 26/05/2017 at 10.30 am
Appliers are who want to grab information related Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 then go through the notification link shaped above.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|