Mumbai Police Recruitment
Latest jobs notification has been circulated as Mumbai Police Recruitment, in order to fill up 49 Vacancies of Law Officer positions. For same concern, Mumbai Police Jobs Application Forms are invited from eligible Indians through an offline mode. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have a dream to make their career within Armed Forces. So apply for Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 and grab Law Officer Job Openings by submitting application form till the last date that is 20-06-2017.
All the detailed facts related to Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017–2018 such as qualification requirement, steps to apply, etc can be obtained from this page which is well modified by team www.resultinbox.com. Aspirants who consider themselves eligible for Mumbai Police Jobs must check the procedure to fill application and submit it form the below given info.
Mumbai Police Recruitment
|Organization name||Mumbai Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Law Officer|
|No. of Posts||49 Vacancies|
|Selection process||Check Below|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
- Law Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies- 49
Applying candidates who have completed / holding degree in Law from recognized University with good academic records OR equivalent from a recognized Institute are only eligible to apply for Law Officer Jobs 2017.
Get More Jobs Options: Graduate Jobs
- The age Limit of candidates applying is; their age must not above than 60 Years As on 30-04-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per then norms of organization.
Appointed appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 12000/- with Grade pays of Rs.3000/- Per Month which will be offered by the recruitment team of this Mumbai Police Recruitment Board.
Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017: Official Notice PDF
The eligible candidates are required to appear for written test which will be based on minimum educational qualification. After passing written test candidates will be shortlisted for an Interview.
Simple steps to Fill Mumbai Police Application Form?
Willing job seekers who find themselves eligible must follow all the steps that are tailored below….
- First of all you have to logon the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board that is mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in to apply for this Recruitment.
- Now you will reach the home page look for ‘Vacancies’ tab and then press on the “Recruitment” option
- Now Press on “Law Officer Advertisement 2017” link -> a Notification in PDF format will be opened.
- Read it very carefully, then Download prescribed format.
- Now start filling application form with all the relevant details.
- Attach all relevant documents / testimonials in support of date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc according to requirement.
- Review the completed application form and then finally forward it to below stated address via speed post.
Commissioner of Police Mumbai, D. N. Road
Opp. Crawford Market, Mumbai 400 001
Closing Date to fill the online application form: 20-06-2017
Appliers, you may get other details and prescribed Performa by going through Official Link. For updated details related to Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates are advised to visit this page regularly or Keep in touch with us by adding bookmark to this site page.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|