14247 vacant seats available for Driver/Clerk/Jr Asst posts in the Maharashtra whose announcement is made through the job notification named MSRTC Recruitment. The organization is all set to hire talented and responsible personnel to fill MSRTC vacancies. Applying candidates for these Maharashtra Jobs should satisfy the eligibility criteria which are well mentioned below. Job seekers can apply for the MSRTC Recruitment 2017 by filling application form in prescribed format.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of the Posts: Driver/ Carrier/ Assistant Mechanic
Total No of Vacant Positions: 14247
Official Website: gov.in
Category: Government Jobs
Important Date: Mentioned Below
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is abbreviated as MSRTC and provides best transportation for the all needful people in Maharashtra State and mentions the all roads. Every year, Organization provides MSRTC jobs for various posts and where many candidates get selected and become the part of it.
Now recently MSRTC Department of Maharashtra only released the official notification to fill the vacant position of Driver and Conductor Posts, for which candidates have to fill application form before the last date that is 3rd February 2017.
You can grab entire information related to this MSRTC Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, how to fill application form and more from this web page. All the information’s are well maintained below by dedicated and talented team members of resultinbox.com
Number of Vacancies:
|Vacant Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant||3293 posts|
|Junior Supervisor||483 posts|
- To get the MSRTC vacancy aspirants should have completed their 10th standard from recognized board or institution.]
- Good knowledge of the Marathi Language and driving license for the driver is compulsory.
Applying aspirants for the above posts must be above 18 years of age and below 35 years is required and relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
Selected candidates for the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation vacancy will get the overwhelming amount of stipend per month which is going to be fixed by the selection committee of the MSRTC.
Mode of Selection:
As per the notification, Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the three stages mentioned below:
- Written examination
- Skill test
- Whereas, recruitment of the aspirants will be organized by the selection panel of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation on the schedule date.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending the selection procedure.
How to apply for MSRTC Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation that is “www.msrtc.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage and open “e-Recruitment” option.
- Now candidates select the appropriate link of advertisement and press on it.
- Here is the advertisement, read the given information carefully.
- After that hit on the “Apply Online” button and register yourself by entering the required details in boxes.
- Now you are required to fill the application form in prescribed format and correct manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck application form to avoid errors.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last date to Fill Application form: 3rd February 2017
To gather more information about MSRTC Recruitment 2017, you can get through this Official Notification and if you are satisfied with our pages then please keep visiting our pages.