A job notification has been issued in favor of MRPL Recruitment; willing contenders may get details from here!! Applications are invited from eligible contenders to fill 189 jobs of Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee and it is to inform the applicants that through Mangalore refinery and petrochemicals limited recruitment notification, organization intends to hire only suitable candidates, so keen candidates must apply online through this page on or before the closing date that is 07/10/2017. To get complete details about MRPL Recruitment 2017–18, candidates are required to read the entire post.
This page includes:
|MRPL vacancy details||Educational qualification|
|Age Criteria for MRPL Careers||Salary details|
|Selection method||Way to Apply|
|Dates to Remember||Official links|
Those candidates who found themselves eligible should not miss this chance and must grab Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment. On the below section of this page we have furnished complete information concerning MRPL Recruitment 2018, so contenders who wish to submit their applications may scroll down the page to gather significant details well modified by expertise team unit of www.resultinbox.com
|Organization Name||Mangalore refinery and petrochemicals limited|
|Name Of Post||Various|
|Qualification||degree/diploma in Engineering|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||07/10/2017|
|Post Name||No. of vacancy|
Graduate Apprenticeship Training
|Electrical & Electronics Engg||08|
|Electronics &Communication Engg||10|
Technician Apprenticeship Training
|Electrical & Electronics Engg||15|
|Electronics &Communication Engg||10|
|Instrumentation Technology Engg||05|
Required qualification for MRPL Jobs
- Candidates applying for Graduate Apprenticeship Training posts must possess with the degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- Those who are applying for Technician Apprenticeship Training must attain Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline but for Commercial Practice, Diploma in Commercial Practice is essential.
Check Here: Jobs After Graduation
- Candidates applying for MRPL Graduate Apprentice Engineers Jobs and MRPL Technician Apprentice Jobs are informed that they must meet with the requirements of age as set by the organization.
- There will be age relaxation given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories candidates are referred to check the official notification for details about age limitation norms.
Those aspirants who will get selected MRPL Apprentice Recruitment will receive the following amount of salary:
- 10,000 /- per month (inclusive of all) for candidates selected in Graduate Apprenticeship Training
- 7,100/- per month (inclusive of all) for aspirants hired for Technician Apprenticeship Training
Aspirants applying against MRPL Recruitment Notification must note that final selection of the suitable candidates will be done on the basis of performance made by applicants in written examination. Candidates must check below the given details about written exam.
Get PDF: MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus
Pay Attention to the information!!
- The Duration for Written Test will be 90 Minutes.
- The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Question from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks
- All questions carry equal 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying.
How to apply for MRPL Recruitment?
- First of all candidates are required to log on to the official website of the organization that is mrpl.co.in
- This will take you to the home page where you have to hit “careers” link available under “Human Resource” tab in the menu bar.
- Once you hit the link a new page will open where you have to press “Engagement of Apprentice : Advt.No.03/Apprentice/2017”
- Again a new page will open where candidates have to select “Detailed
Advertisement- Advt.No.03/Apprentice/2017” link and you will see the display of your notification on your computer screen.
- Candidates are then requires to go through the advertisement carefully and to ensure whether they are eligible or not.
- After that eligible candidates can fill the details correctly in the application form and hit the submit button.
- Lastly take hard copy of your filled application form for future use.
Download PDF: MRPL Recruitment
|Online Registration Start Date||08-09-2017|
|Last date for Online Application||07-10-2017|
Get Here: MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card
For more information concerning MRPL Recruitment 2017–18, candidates may visit the official website.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|