MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC has newly issued MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card. Those candidates, who earlier participated for MRPL Graduate/Tech Apprentice Trainee Exam, can now download their MRPL Apprentice Hall Ticket from the official website www.mrpl.co.in. To get MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card 2017, candidates need to enter their registration number and then choose the submit button. Then they can download their MRPL Apprentice Trainee Exam Hall Ticket.
Highlights of the Page
|Details about MRPL Apprentice Trainee 2017 Admit Card||How to download MRPL Apprentice Trainee Call Letter|
|Pattern of written test||MRPL Apprentice Trainee Exam Pattern|
|About MRPL 2017 Exam||Official Link|
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited was invited applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee. Huge numbers of candidates are going to appear in MRPL Apprentice Trainee exam. They must require MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card 2018, so for their easiness, we are providing MRPL Apprentice Trainee Hall Ticket on this page. Candidates can download their MRPL Graduate/Tech Apprentice Hall Ticket by hitting the direct link which is mentioned on this page.
MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
Steps to download MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card
- First of all log on the official website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited that is mrpl.co.in
- On the home page go to “Career” tab which is available under the “Human Resource” tab
- After hitting the above mentioned link you need to press the “Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.03/Apprentice/2017” link
- Then a new page will be open in front of you.
- On this page you are required to hit the suitable link.
- Then enter your registration number and hit the “Submit” Button.
- After wards on the next page your MRPL Apprentice Trainee Call Letter will be displayed.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
- Candidates are required to bring this admit card along with ID proof in the examination hall.
- Without admit card, candidates are not be allowed to give MRPL exam.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Configuration of written test:
- WRITTEN TEST will be of 90 minutes.
- Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Question from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks
- Each question will be of 1 mark
- No negative marking will be there
Check Here: MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus
Mode of Selection:
Selection of aspirants for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment will be done on the basis of written test and Interview.
MRPL Mangalore Apprentice Trainee Exam Pattern:
Mangalore MRPL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Test Pattern-
|S.No||Type of exam||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type Test||English|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
MRPL Technician Apprentice Trainee Exam Pattern–
|1.||Objective Type Written exam||Technical Subjects|
About MRPL Exam:
Those candidates who have applied for MRPL Technician Apprentice Trainee Exam before the 07-10-2017, they will be call for written test of MRPL Technician Apprentice post. Those applicants who will be selected in written exam they will go for further process that is personal interview round which will be conducted by the selection committee of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Check Here: MRPL Recruitment
Date of issue MRPL Technician Apprentice Trainee admit card- Updated Soon
To download the MRPL Apprentice Trainee Admit Card 2017–18, candidates must visit the Official Link. Aspirants can follow us on face book and goggle plus for latest updates. Dear candidates, you can use our free email services as well.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|How To Deal With Exam Stress||Best Interview Questions and Answers|
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|