Current jobs openings in Maharashtra PSC as Recently a job notification about MPSC Recruitment has been advertised. Interested aspirants can apply against 300 Sub Inspector Jobs in Maharashtra State Excise Department. Maharashtra PSC is going to conduct Sub Inspector Prelims Exam to recruit most deserving candidates for the vacant post. Before applying for MPSC Recruitment 2017 job seekers should satisfy MPSC eligibility criteria which are described below for your convenience.
Maharashtra MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Excise Sub Inspector Jobs Details:
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Department: Maharashtra State Excise Department
Total No. of Post: 300 Post
Job Cadre: Govt. Job
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Exam Name: State Excise Pre Examination 2017
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector Jobs
Job fighters are required to hurry up as MPSC Vacancy is just around the corner. Application date has started from 13th January 2017 and the last date is 2nd February 2017. You may also check this page of resultinbox.com to get complete information about MPSC Careers. Follow below stated instructions to fill application form easily.
- State Excise Sub Inspector: 300 vacancies
Aspirants, who are interested, are required to possess any Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute.
Applicants who are going to apply against MPSC jobs should have minimum 18 years and not be exceeding 38 years of age as on last date of applying. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for reserved category.
Stipend Per Month:
Job seekers who will be considered suitable for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment will be getting consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3500/- per month.
As per MPSC Notification, aspirants belong to Unreserved category have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved candidates in the form of SBI Challan / Debit Card / Credit card / Net Banking / CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Mode Of Assortment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in main exam & Interview that will be conducted by selection committee of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Check This: Interview Do’s And Don’ts
Steps to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Firstly, job appliers required to log on official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- After appearing on home page hit on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- After Filling required details and hit on “Create User” button.
- Now, log in again by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Fill online application form complete in all respects.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required and Pay your application fee.
- After completion of form press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Last Date for Applying Online: 02-02-2017 till 11:59 PM.
- Date of Main Exam: 24-09-2017
Check this Official Site that is given above to apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2017