Recruitment Notification for 188 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector/Motor Vehicle Inspector is available here!!! Maharashtra Public Service Commission has liberated online job advertisement titled as MPSC Recruitment. This Commission requires hardworking and knowledgeable employees to fill up the 188 unoccupied position of Sub-Inspector/Motor Vehicle Inspector. Job searcher who have capability to perform work proficiently under this Commission they must avail this opportunity by applying for MPSC Recruitment 2017.
Eligible contenders who want to make their career in Government sector they must fill and submit the online application form before the closing date which is 19th February 2017. For getting remaining information about MPSC Jobs you just need to scroll down this page which is well written by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
MPSC Notification Info:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Department||Maharashtra State Excise Department|
|Total No. of Post||188|
|Job Cadre||Govt. Job|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector/Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Last date||19th February 2017|
Name Of The Post:
Sub-Inspector/Motor Vehicle Inspector- 188
- The minimum age of applying applicants for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment should be 18 years and maximum age should 38 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category applicants as per the organization norms.
Academic Qualification Details:
Candidates must have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering from recognized institute/ university.
Aspirants who will be selected for MPSC Vacancies they will get Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/- plus dearness allowances which is given by the organization.
Mode of appointment for MPSC Career:
The shortlisted applicants on the basis of eligibility conditions and these shortlisted applicants will be called for written exam and interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization.
Must Read Useful Tips By Experts:
Applying applicants who belong to General category they will have to pay Rs 523/- and who belong to SC/ST category they will have to pay Rs 323/- as an application fee.
Steps To Fill MPSC Application Form:
Applicants who are willing to apply against MPSC Vacancy they have to follow below mentioned instructions.
- Firstly, visit the official website of organization that is rrbbbs.gov.in
- On the home page at left side you need to hit on the “Advertisement/ Notification” tab.
- Then select “02-2017-Assistant Motor Vehical Inspector Preliminary Examination-2017” link.
- The notification will open on your screen, Read the instructions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on “Apply Online” button.
- After that, you need to fill the online application form with correct and complete details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Then take a preview of the application form.
- Then you have to press on submit button.
- Candidates must take a print out of duly filled form for future references.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Ending date for submit the application form: 19th February 2017
- Closing date for paying Application fee: 20th February 2017
- Date of the Examination: 30th April 2017
For further information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017 you may read this Official Notification. For obtaining latest information, you may subscribe our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com and also add this page in bookmark section by using Control + D.
Current jobs openings in Maharashtra PSC as Recently a job notification about MPSC Recruitment has been advertised. Interested aspirants can apply against 300 Sub Inspector Jobs in Maharashtra State Excise Department. Maharashtra PSC is going to conduct Sub Inspector Prelims Exam to recruit most deserving candidates for the vacant post. Before applying for MPSC Recruitment 2017 job seekers should satisfy MPSC eligibility criteria which are described below for your convenience.
Maharashtra MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Excise Sub Inspector Jobs Details:
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Department: Maharashtra State Excise Department
Total No. of Post: 300 Post
Job Cadre: Govt. Job
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Exam Name: State Excise Pre Examination 2017
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector Jobs
Job fighters are required to hurry up as MPSC Vacancy is just around the corner. Application date has started from 13th January 2017 and the last date is 2nd February 2017. You may also check this page of resultinbox.com to get complete information about MPSC Careers. Follow below stated instructions to fill application form easily.
- State Excise Sub Inspector: 300 vacancies
Aspirants, who are interested, are required to possess any Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute.
Applicants who are going to apply against MPSC jobs should have minimum 18 years and not be exceeding 38 years of age as on last date of applying. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for reserved category.
Stipend Per Month:
Job seekers who will be considered suitable for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment will be getting consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3500/- per month.
As per MPSC Notification, aspirants belong to Unreserved category have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved candidates in the form of SBI Challan / Debit Card / Credit card / Net Banking / CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Mode Of Assortment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in main exam & Interview that will be conducted by selection committee of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Check This: Interview Do’s And Don’ts
Steps to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Firstly, job appliers required to log on official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- After appearing on home page hit on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- After Filling required details and hit on “Create User” button.
- Now, log in again by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Fill online application form complete in all respects.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required and Pay your application fee.
- After completion of form press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
- Last Date for Applying Online: 02-02-2017 till 11:59 PM.
- Date of Main Exam: 24-09-2017
Check this Official Site that is given above to apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2017