Maharashtra Public Service Commission has transmitted an online job advertisement titled as MPSC Recruitment. This Commission requires hardworking and knowledgeable employees to fill up the 75 unoccupied positions of Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate. Job searcher who have capability to perform work proficiently under this Commission they must avail this opportunity by applying for MPSC Recruitment 2017 before the deadline that is 04/04/2017.
For getting remaining information about Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs you just need to scroll down this page which is well written by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
MPSC Notification Info:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Department||Maharashtra State Excise Department|
|Total No. of Post||75|
|Job Cadre||Govt. Job|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate|
Name Of The Post:
Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate: 75
Aspirants, who are interested, are required to possess L.L.B./L.L.M from any recognized University or Institute.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
- The minimum age of applying applicants for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment should be 21 years and maximum age should 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category applicants as per the organization norms.
Aspirants who will be selected for MPSC Vacancies they will get Rs. 27700 – 44770/- plus dearness allowances which is given by the organization.
Mode of appointment for MPSC Career:
The shortlisted applicants on the basis of eligibility conditions and these shortlisted applicants will be called for written exam and interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization.
Must Read Useful Tips By Experts:
Applying applicants who belong to General category they will have to pay Rs 373/- and who belong to SC/ST category they will have to pay Rs 273/- as an application fee.
Steps To Fill MPSC Application Form:
Applicants who are willing to apply against MPSC Vacancy they have to follow below mentioned instructions.
- Firstly, visit the official website of organization that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- On the home page at left side you need to hit on the “Advertisement/ Notification” tab which is presented at the left side of the page.
- Then select “PDF” tab available in front of ‘03-2017 – Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination – 2017’ link.
- The notification will open on your screen, Read the instructions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on “Apply Online” button.
- After that, you need to fill the online application form with correct and complete details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Then take a preview of the application form.
- Then you have to press on submit button.
- Candidates must take a print out of duly filled form for future references.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
- Ending date for submit the application form: 4/04/2017
For further information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017 you may read the Official Notification given above. For obtaining latest information, you may subscribe our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com and also add this page in bookmark section by using Control + D.
Check This: MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification