Latest openings of District Health Officer in Maharashtra!!! A job notification related to MPSC Recruitment has been issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Brilliant and worthy candidates are invited for latest Maharashtra PSC Vacancies. Aspirants, who want to make career in government sector, may apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Last date to submit the prescribed application form for MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 is 25/05/2017. You may check this page that is designed by the team of resultinbox.com, to get other relevant details about MPSC Vacancies 2017. Candidates may work for available Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs Openings by qualifying test and / or interview.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||District Health Officer, Maharashtra Medical & Health Services, Group-A|
|Total MPSC Vacancy||30|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last date to submit Application Form for MPSC Jobs||25/05/2017|
District Health Officer, Maharashtra Medical & Health Services, Group-A
- Interested job seekers for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 should have degree of M.B.B.S. from a legal University or any other qualification specified in the First Schedule or Second Scheduled to the Indian Medical Council Act.1956; and Post-graduate degree in Preventive & Social Medicine or post-graduate Diploma in Public Health (D.P.H.) or a qualification accepted as equivalent by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having 5 years experience in the case of those holding post-graduate degree and 7 years in the case of those holding post graduate diploma in concern field will be eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Get More Jobs Options: Post Graduate Jobs
For post of District Health Officer, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Rs. 6,600/- per month as salary from Maharashtra PSC.
Download PDF – MPSC Recruitment Notification
For unreserved category, upper age limit is 38 years and for reserved category 43 years. Aspirants, having age more than the upper age limit, will not be selected.
- For unreserved category: Rs. 523/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 323/-
- Fee can be submitted for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancies using State Bank of India Challan, Net Banking, Debit Card, Sangram Kendra and CSC.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
For selecting worthy candidates against MPSC Vacancies, selection panel of organization will conduct test and / or interview conducted by the selection committee. No objection will be accepted against final decision of committee.
How to Apply for MPSC Job?
- To apply against Maharashtra PSC Jobs, please go to the official portal such as mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- From left hand side of home page, go to the tab ‘New User Registration’.
- After filling registration form please login to your account and fill online application form with proper info.
- Upload all essential documents and testimonials in concern to qualification, age and category etc.
- Submit the application fee as asked above through proper channel and submit it.
- Take hard copy of filled application form and keep it for future references.
Link to Apply Online – MPSC Recruitment
Last date to online application – 25/05/2017
Check these Related Links:
Note: You may get complete information related to MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by going through the official link that is well stated here.
You May Like To Check This Section
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||MPSC Results|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Employment News This Week|
Recently latest government jobs in Maharashtra have propagated through MPSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement. As per Maharashtra PSC Notification, online applications are welcomed to fill 100 vacancies of Livestock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services, Group –A and others. Willful contenders cam apply by submitting their online applications till 16-05-2017. All the upcoming Notifications regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018 can be grabbed through this web page.
Result oriented candidates can enhance their career in government sector by applying for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment in the same manner as prescribed below. Here the brilliant team members of resultinbox.com have presented this web page to provide you all the significant and important information about MPSC Job Vacancy so scroll down the page and avail it.
Livestock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services, Gr.A
No. of Posts: 100
MPSC Eligibility Criteria:
What are the Required Qualifications??
Contenders who are Indian Citizen and have passed 10+2 class from recognized Board/ Institution and have good typing speed they can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Minimum And maximum Age Limitations As on 01.08.201:
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|38 Years||43 years|
**Age Relaxation benefits will be offered to candidates related to SC/ST Candidates as per government guidelines.
Download PDF: MPSC Recruitment Official Notification
Do You Know the MPSC Salary Offered To Selected Candidates??
Selected candidates for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs will get pay scale Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month from the management authority of the recruiting organization.
Details of Application Fee Charges:
Get Now: MPSC Syllabus
MPSC Selection Process:
A written Exam followed by personal interview will be conducted to recruit the candidates for Maharashtra PSC Govt Jobs. Candidates performance will be evaluated and best performer will be finally selected.
You May Read This: Last Minute Interview Tips For The First Timers
Simple Steps To Fill MPSC Online Application Form:
- In the very first step desirous visitors must go and login the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- This will take you to the home page and you need to hit on “See Advertisement” link given against “Live Stock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services, Group-A” title under Direct Recruitment section.
- Now go through the entire details very carefully and after reading satisfied aspirants must hit on “New User Registration” link as it is present at the left corner of the page.
- Applicants must fill the desired information and press on “Create User” button.
- After this a new id & password will be generated and by login it candidates must fill Maharashtra Public Service Commission Application Form.
- Upload all the digital images of their documents and also completed the fee details and submit it.
- Finally candidates can take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Dates To be Remembered:
|Closing Date to Submit Online MPSC Application form||16-05-2017|
|Expiry date To Deposit the Application fee||17-05-2017|
|Date of Written Examination||June/July 2017|
Contenders can obtain all the essential details about MPSC Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Notification Stated Above. You can also avail all the recent updates through the web portal resultinbox.com so stay connected with us.