MPSC PSI Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement as MPSC PSI Recruitment for filling 750 vacancies of Police Sub Inspector in the commission. Online applications are invited by Maharashtra PSC for filling various unoccupied posts of PSI. So, willing aspirants may apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 by submitting their online applications before the last date.
Aspirants, who wish to get hired for stated posts, need to qualify the Police Sub Inspector Main Examination. All the fascinated aspirants are suggested to attain the remaining facts regarding MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page that is well framed below on this page created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
MPSC PSI Recruitment
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector|
|No of post||750|
|Selection Process||Police Sub Inspector Main Examination and Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||01-06-2017|
|Date of Main Exam||25-06-2017|
MPSC PSI Vacancy:
Police Sub Inspector: 750 Vacancies
Essential Qualification Required:
Willing contenders are required to possess graduate or equivalent degree in related field from any recognized university or Institute for being eligible to Police Sub Inspector post.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Age Criteria for MPSC Jobs:
Candidates who wish to apply for above stated position must be resided between the age limit of 19-33 years as on 01-12-2016. Relaxation in upper age limit to reserved category applicants will be admissible up to 05 years.
Get Here: MPSC Recruitment 2017
Appointed candidates to MPSC PSI Job will be given the consolidated salary of Rs.9300-34,800 + grade pay of Rs. 4,300/- per month.
Examination Fee for MPSC Vacancies:
- All the unreserved category candidates are required to pay an examination fee of Rs.523/-and an amount of Rs.323/- will be required to be deposited by reserved category applicants as examination fee.
- Fee is to be submitted in the form of SBI Challan / Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
MPSC PSI Recruitment: Get Details
MPSC PSI Selection Procedure:
- Selection of applicants applying for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment will be initially made based on their performance in Police Sub Inspector Main Examination and after that qualified candidates need to undergo through Physical Test.
- Basing on the performance of shortlisted candidates in Personal Interview process, they will be finally selected to the post.
Check Here: MPSC Syllabus
Instructions to fill MPSC Online Application form:
- Desirous candidates, who are applying for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment, need to first of all login to official website of commission which is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- After that hit on “New User Registration’ link for registration available at top side of home page.
- Candidates are now required to fill the appeared form on nest page and then select ‘Create User’ button.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to log in again by entering their id name and password as filled at the time of registration.
- Fill the online application form in correct manner complete in all respect.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required and Pay your application fee.
- After completion of form press on “Submit” button.
- At last, aspirants are required to get hard copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Closing date to submit online Application||01-06-2017 till 11:59 PM.|
|Last Date to Update SBI Challan||02-06-2017 during bank hours.|
|Date of Main Exam||25-06-2017 (Sunday)|
Check these Related Links:
Aspirant who want to get complete details related to MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017–2018 then you need to check Official Notification which is mentioned above and also this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|