Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a job notification regarding MPPSC Recruitment. According to the MPPSC Notification, Organization is going to organize Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Services Exam for filling up the 50 Asst Engineers vacancy in different discipline. Candidates can apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date that is 15/04/2017.
Candidates, who are willing to get www.mppsc.nic.in Recruitment, can apply by submitting the MPPSC Application Form through online mode. After submitting the online application form, candidates need to appear in the written examination which is going to be held on 16/07/2017. Applying candidates can obtain the remaining information about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page that is created by the entire team of www.resultinbox.com.
MPPSC Recruitment Short Review:
|Name of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancies Required||50 posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Services Exam|
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||48|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||02|
Essential Qualification Needed:
Applying candidates against Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment should possess Engineering Degree in Civil and Mechanical with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Limitation on Age:
- Candidates, who are belong to MP state, should not be less than 21 Years and not more than 40 Years as on 01.01.2018.
- Those who are belong to the other state should not be less than 21 Years and not more than 35 Years as on 01.01.2018.
- Relaxation in age will be given to Reserved Category Candidates as per the norms of Madhya Pradesh Government.
After selection candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- against MPPSC AE Recruitment.
Interested candidates have to submit the application fees, as mentioned below through the online gateway of the MPPSC.
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 1200/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 600/-
Process of Selection:
Candidate will be selected on basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview after screening of application. Final selection is truly on the basis of the candidate’s presentation. Aspirants who perform well will get the opportunity to get hired in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Preliminary examination||500 marks|
|Main examination||600 marks|
MPPSC Exam Centers:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts AE examination in different time slots and will be taken in two shifts that is 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM in given below centers
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission which is www.mppsc.nic.in
- HIT to “Advertisement” section which is shown on the homepage of the official website.
- After that, follow “State Engineering Service Examination – 2017” and hit “Apply Online” link available on the next page.
- After hitting above link, Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete details such as name, qualification, age etc in an appropriate manner and after that, recheck the application form once again.
- Upload scanned passport size photographs and signature at the time of filling online application form.
- Make payment of online application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of Online Application Form for future use.
Download PDF: MPPSC Recruitment Notification
|Last Date To Apply Online||15/04/2017|
|Correction in Application Form||17/04/2017|
|Preliminary Examination Date||16/07/2017|
Candidates who are still in confusion regarding MPPSC openings, are can take their query from the below mentioned number
- Phone Number: 0731-2700406
- Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can acquire other information about MPPSC Recruitment 2017 through the above given Official Notification and you may remain in touch with us through our portal that is www.resultinbox.com for getting latest information about MPPSC jobs.
Latest Job Openings in Madhya Pradesh !!! Recently, Madhya Pradesh Service Commission has published job notification titled as MPPSC Recruitment. Those who are in search for Job Openings In Government sector can seize the chance by applying for Lecturers Vacancies Notification. You are required to fill MPPSC Online Application form by going through official site of Madhya Pradesh Service Commission before last date. To gain more information about MPPSC Recruitment 2017 like how to apply, eligibility criteria, age limitation etc. you need to go through this page.
Those contenders are meeting all eligibility criteria according to below described information; they can easily apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment through online procedure by filling application form before the final date that is 15/04/2017. To collect additional information about MPPSC Jobs by going through this page, written by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
MPPSC Vacancy 2017 Brief Details:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Posts||24 posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||State Forest Service Exam 2017 / State Service Exam 2017|
|Lecturer for Orthopedically||4|
|Lecturer for Hearing Disabled||9|
|Lecturer for Visually Disabled||11|
Candidates should have degree of Post Graduation in Art/ Commerce and B.Ed from recognized university or institution along with experience in concern field and knowledge of computer.
Avail Now Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for post of Lecturer will be paid Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- per month as salary from Madhya Pradesh Service Commission.
For Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017, Age of applying candidate should not be below 21 years and exceed from 40 years in case of candidates belongs to Madhya Pradesh and 35 years in case of candidates from other category.
- SC/ ST/ OBC / PH Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- All Other Category and Other State Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Except of other mentioned fee candidates need to pat Rs. 40 in case of payment of fee through kiosk.
- Selection of aspirants will be done for Madhya Pradesh Service Commission Vacancy as per their performance in Interview.
- Interview will contain 100 marks and candidates belong to other states have to possess at least 41 marks in interview and those, who are from MP should possess at least 31 marks.
- In case of more than 500 candidates, online examination will be organized.
Have A Look:
How to Apply for MPPSC Job?
- Interested candidates should go through the official site that www.mponline.gov.in.
- Move your cursor to the ‘Citizen Cervices’ from top menu bar.
- A drop down list will appear; choose ‘Application’ from it.
- A new page will open, select ‘PSC MP’ tab.
- Follow the exam for which you want to apply and select link to apply online.
- Now fill online application form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Last date of submission of Application – 15/04/2017
Applicants may apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2017 by visiting checking below Link. For getting updates, you may bookmark this by using Control + D.
Official Link: MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification