MP High Court Recruitment
Job Opportunities in government sector!!! Apply & Grab Quickly!! Madhya Pradesh High Court has proclaimed a vacancy notification titled as MP High Court Recruitment. In this concern, applications through online mode are intends to invite from experienced Indian Citizens for filling up 23 unoccupied vacancies of Cook/ driver/ washer man/ carpenter /Electrician/peon (Grade-IV) etc.
Candidates who are seeking for Upcoming Jobs in Madhya Pradesh must apply against MP High Court Jobs. For applying, aspirants need to visit the web page, in order to fill application forms till the deadline which is 10th January 2017. Aspirants who are willing to know more about MP High Court Recruitment 2017 are advised to scroll down the page which is well equipped by dedicated team members of resultinbox.com.
|Name of the organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the post||Cook/ driver/ washer man/ carpenter/ Electrician/peon (Grade-IV)|
|No of vacancies||23|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th January 2017|
Applicants who are intended to apply for this Madhya Pradesh recruitment are required to follow below stated guidelines to submit online application form before the end date. Candidates can get the remaining information about MP High Court Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the entire team of resultinbox.com
MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 23
- Washer man
Eligibility Criteria for UP High Court Notification
Applicants should possess 8th or equivalent qualification with good academic record from any recognized Board or institutions and must have valid driving license.
Job seekers who are applying for the aforesaid positions must cover the following age criteria:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 35 years for Male and 45 years for Female as per the requirement.
- Contenders belonging to reserved category will receive the relaxation in age according to the government of India norms.
Selected candidates for the desirable jobs will get the inclusive amount of salary per month decided by the selection committee of the Organization.
Applying candidates need to pay following as an application fees in the form of Demand Draft in the favor of Principal Registrar, Madhya Pradesh High Court, Indore.
- 250/- (for general candidates)
- 200/- (for reserved category)
Mode of Enrollment for MPHC Jobs:
Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation level in Screening Test and interview which will be taken by selection committee of organization on scheduled date. No TA/DA will be allowed for the recruitment procedure.
Applying Process for MP High Court Recruitment?
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh that is “mphc.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment / Result” tab mentioned on the left side of the homepage and open it.
- Then hit on the advertisement link that is “16-12-2016 – मध्यप्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय खंडपीठ इंदौर में चतुर्थ श्रेणी की सीधी भर्ती विज्ञापन”.
- Read the given advertisement carefully.
- After that, download the application form given underneath.
- Now fill the application form with correct details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form en envelope and super-scribed with the ‘name of the Post______”.
- Send the application form at the postal address before the closing date.
Madhya Pradesh High Court,
Last Date of Applying: 10th January 2017
Go through Official Notification for getting more info regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2017. You may add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl + D key to get details about this recruitment notification.