MP High Court Recruitment
vacancies are available for District Judge posts. Apply Now for Judicial Service Exam. A vacancy Notification has been liberated as MP High Court Recruitment by the Government Of Madhya Pradesh. as per MP High Court Notification, MPHC Online Recruitment Application is invited eligible applicants in order to recruit candidates for 42 Vacancy of District Judge (Entry Level) in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service. Interested Applicants can grab MPHC vacancy by applying for MP High Court Recruitment 2017 through online mode before the closing date that is 13/04/2017.
Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for mphc.gov.in recruitment, can grab this opportunity by submitting the application form. candidates are informed, after filling the MPHC Online application form, if made any mistake then, you can make Correction till 16/04/2017 (Midnight-11.59PM). The Pre examination of MP High Court Jobs will be conducted on 07/05/2017. so what are waiting for, grab MPHC Recruitment and be the part of the Madhya Pradesh High Court. Aspirants who want to collect all the details of Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment, they can keep reading this page which is well furnished by the members of the www.resultinbox.com
MP High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|No. of vacancies||42|
|Last Date of Applying||13/04/2017|
MP High Court Vacancy:
District Judge (Entry Level): 42
Category wise MP Vacancies:
|Other Backward Class||06|
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Careers:
candidates who are interested for MPHC Notification, they must as an Advocate for not less than seven years from recognized council.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from Bar unless:-
- He/she is citizen of India;
- He/she has good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defects, which render him, unfit for such appointment.
Age Criteria for MP High Court Job Vacancy:
- Candidates should not be above 48 years, as on 1st January, 2017.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be admissible as per the rules of government or organization.
|Reserved Categories (O.B.C., S.C., S.T. & Specially Able candidates),||Rs. 800/ including portal charges (Rs.600/ per candidate|
|Mode||Gateway of Online payment|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Salary Scale for MP High Court Jobs:
- Selected candidates will get an impressive pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930- 1380-63070 by the organization.
- Other allowance will be admissible to the candidates as per the norms of selection committee.
MP High Court Recruitment Process:
candidates who are going to participate in the MP High Court district judge recruitment, they need to go through the below mention selection rounds. those candidates who will be successfully cracked all the rounds will get hired for Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Preliminary/Screening Exam,
- Main Written Exam and
MP High Court Pre Exam Pattern:
- Question paper for Online Preliminary Examination shall contain 150 multiple choice Objective Type Questions to be solved within a period of Two hours (120 Minutes).
- The Online Preliminary (Screening) Examination shall be conducted online, through the portal, website and system of MPOnline Ltd. Bhopal.
- There shall be objective multiple choice Questions wherein the candidates shall have 4 options to select the most appropriate/right answer to be given in online Examination.
- The Syllabus with proportionate marks shall be as given hereinafter:
|Subject||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|I.P.C., Cr.P.C. & Evidence Act||30||30|
|C.P.C.,T.P. Act & Contract Act||20||20|
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Specific Relief Act||05||05|
|Negotiable Instrument Act||03||03|
|M.P. Land Revenue Code||05||05|
|M.P. Accommodation Control Act||05||05|
|Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu. Succession Act & Hindu Adoption & Maintenance Act only)||07||07|
|SC & ST (Prev. Of Atrocity) Act||03||03|
|Motor Vehicle Act (Chapter X, XI & XII only)||03||03|
|Court Fees Act, Indian Registration Act & Indian Stamp Act)||07||07|
|Basics of Computer||10||10|
|English (upto 8th Standard)||10||10|
|Law Lexicon & Maxims||05||05|
|UR (Un-reserved) & OBC category||55% (82.5, round off – 82 marks, out of 150 marks)|
|SC & ST categories||50% (75 marks, out of 150 marks)|
Syllabus / Pattern of Main Exam:
- there are two consecutive days of mains examinations that are First and Second shift. There shall be Four Descriptive Question papers.
- Each paper shall be of three hours duration and shall carry 100 Marks each.
- On first day there may be examination of 1st and 2nd Question Paper and on Second day there may be examination of 3rd and 4th Question Paper, as mentioned below-
|Civil Laws & Procedure||100|
|Writing Skill, Court Practice & Current Legal Knowledge||100|
|Criminal Laws & Procedure||100|
|Judgment Writing etc.||100|
Syllabus of MP High Court Main Exam:
- after qualifying the pre and main examination, candidates will go for attending interview/ viva voce which carries 50 marks.
- Interview shall be held only at Jabalpur.
Take Look For Theses helpful tips:
List of Documents/certificates:
While submitting the MP high Court Application form, candidates need to keep below mentioned documents:
- All details and Self-attested Copies of the Certificates/testimonial relating to their date of birth, caste, qualifications, domicile, experience, standing at the Bar etc.
- Details of Sessions Cases/Civil Cases mentioned by him in Application Form may be verified by the High Court from the concerned authority.
- A Certificate from the Secretary of the State Bar Council or President/Secretary of concerned Bar Association, that he/she is an advocate having practiced for not less than seven years as on required date.
- Self-attested Copies of all other educational certificates and other testimonials mentioned in application.
- Such other document/certificate as may be required by Examination Cell.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
How fill MP High Court Application Form?
- candidates need to log on the official website of organization that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- After that, select “Recruitment/ Result” which is mentioned at the left side on the home page.
- Now hit “10-03-2017 – Advertisement for Madhya Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) through Direct Recruitment from Bar Exam-2017” link.
- Read the complete advertisement and ensures your eligibility.
- After that, candidates need to go for “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the required details asked in the format of the form and upload all relevant documents.
- Scan recent passport size photograph along with signature if applicable.
- Take a preview of the form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
Grab direct>>> MP High court Recruitment Notification
|Start Date for submission of Online Application Form||16/03/2017|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||13/04/2017 (Midnight-11.59PM)|
|Last Date for Correction of Online Application Form||16/04/2017 (Midnight-11.59PM)|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||07/05/2017 (Sunday)|
|Date of Main Examination||Continuous Two days to be notified later|
You can go through the above given Official Notification to get complete details about MP High Court Recruitment 2017and acquire whole information about MPHC Recruitment from our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com