Ministry of Textiles Recruitment
Grab latest Jobs Notification in Government Sector!!!! If you are looking for latest government jobs then you are informed that Office of the Development Commissioner Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India is all set to enroll professional candidates for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment. For filling 40 vacant posts of Professionals. Job hunters who meet with the job norms can apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2017 by filling application form before the last date that is 06th March 2017.
Contenders can download the format of application form via official website of Ministry of Textiles. For obtaining more details about ministry of textiles jobs, keen contenders may scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Detailed Information:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Textiles|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Name of the Posts||Professionals (Handicrafts)|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||06th March 2017|
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment
Ministry Of Textiles Vacancies:
Professionals (Handicrafts) – 40 Vacancies
Eligibility Required for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment:
Job searchers who want to be a part of Ministry Of Textiles may apply for this Recruitment. But only those candidates are eligible to apply for Jobs in Ministry of Textiles who fulfill required eligibility criteria, so candidates have a look on below provided criteria:
- Aspirants who wish to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Jobs must hold the Degree/Diploma in the field of Design/Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Apparel Production) OR Diploma in Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Design) from recognized university or institute with good academic record.
- The professionals must possess thorough knowledge of computer application and ability to develop innovative approach to meet the required needs.
- Professionals having Regional Languages knowledge for respective regions shall be preferred. Also, Fluency in English & Hindi (Written & spoken)
- Job entrant’s lower age for Vacancy in Ministry of Textiles should be as per the organization norms and upper age should not be more than35 years as on date of publication of advertisement.
- Also, relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the organization.
The Recruiting body has decided to pay impressive and suitable amount of salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month to those contenders who get selected for the above post.
The recruitment panel of Ministry Of Textiles will be conducted Computer Skill Test/Written Test to enroll mote eligible contenders for above provided vacancies. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
Check Here Tips By Experts:
- First and the foremost step is that candidates are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is “handicrafts.nic.in.”
- After appearing on homepage, candidates are needed to select “Recruitment” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Now select “REQUIREMENT OF EXECUTIVE – 40 PROFESSIONAL” link related to Professional vacancy and read it carefully.
- Afterwards select “Apply” button and fill entire details related to it.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Date to Remember:
Last date of Applying: 06-03-2017
For obtaining more information concerning Ministry of Textiles Recruitment you may go through with the Official Notification. Visitors who want to fetch upcoming updates regarding this Recruitment may stay in contact with this web portal. You can also bookmark this web page by using ctrl +d to get information instantly.