Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Ministry Of Defence has released job notification regarding Ministry Of Defence Recruitment for Lower Division Clerk post. In order to fill this vacancy MOD invites application form from hardworking and goal oriented applicants. It is a brilliant opportunity for those contenders who wish to gear up the Career In Government Sector. Willing job seeker can fill prescribed application forms for their suitable post after obtaining whole details of Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017 from here.
Eligible applicants can fill their application for Ministry Of Defence Jobs till the end date which is 10th February 2017. You may gather rest information regarding MOD Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Important Information (In Breif):
|Name of the organization||Ministry Of Defence|
|Name of the post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Qualification required||12th Class|
|Selection process||field trials/written test|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to apply fill form||10th February 2017|
|Category of job||Government Jobs|
Lower Division Clerk
Essential Qualification Details:
- Applicants must have completed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have English typing @35 wpm; or Hindi typing @30 wpm.
- Applicants should have Proficiency in the game of Volley Ball (Certificate to this effect issued by the competent authority be attached).
- Candidates also have Basic knowledge in Computer
- Age limit of applying candidates for Ministry Of Defence Vacancy should be more than 18-27 years as on closing date.
- Relaxation to upper age limit upto a maximum of 05 years for sportsman (10 years in case of those belongs to SC and ST and 08 years for OBC)
Read Here: More Government Jobs
Contenders who will be appointed effectively for Ministry Of Defence Vacancies they will attain Rs.19900 (Level 2 Cell 1) as per VII CPC (Pre-Revised Pay Band 5200-20200+Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-) which is given by the organization.
Hiring Method for MOD Careers:
Selection of deserving candidates will be done on the basis of merit which will be prepared on the performance of candidates in their field trials/written test. After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for Medical test. No TA/DA will be given for attending field trials/written test.
Also Check: Tips To Prepare For Written Exam
Steps To Fill Ministry Of Defence Application Form:
To get Jobs In Government organization, candidates need to follow the some steps which are indicated below:-
- Contenders who want to apply they have to logon official website of organization which is mod.nic.in
- Then on the home page applicants are required to hit on “Department Of Defence(DOD)” link.
- Now you have to select the suitable link for the post which you are going to apply.
- After that aspirants need to read all instructions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download the prescribed format of the application form from the same advertisement.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it very carefully.
- After filling the application form you have to attach required documents in support of age, qualification, birth etc and latest passport size photograph with the application form.
- Finally send the application form along with documents to the address that is mentioned below.
Do you know:
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition),
Kirkee, Pune- 411003
Last date for submit the application form: 10th February 2017
Candidates may check this Official Link to know more about Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017. If you don’t want to miss any update of MOD Jobs then you are advised to keep in touch with our web portal www.resultinbox.com
Job searcher if you are satisfied with this information so you may hit on the “Like” Option. You may subscribe us on Google Plus, Face book and Twitter for getting information directly on your wall.