Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi has initiated an advertisement as MHRD Recruitment in order recruit eligible candidates. According to the MHRD Notification, Organization is going to hire candidates for filling up Director & Library Assistant Jobs. Aspirants, who are searching jobs in govt. sector, can apply for MHRD Recruitment 2017 before the closing which are mentioned below sanction.
Contenders, who are eligible for the mhrd.gov.in Recruitment and want to become the part of Ministry of Human Resource Development, can grasp this chance by sending the application form through post on the below mentioned address. For Library and Information Assistant vacancy, candidates can apply before 10/04/2017 and for Director Vacancy, aspirants can apply before the closing date that is 05/05/2017. To collect more information regarding Ministry of Human Resource Development Recruitment, aspirants are need to stay tuned with this page that is well structured by the dedicated team members of www.resultinbox.com
MHRD Recruitment Page Review:
|Name of Department||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Name of Posts||Library and Information Assistant & Director, IIM Amritsar|
|Mode to Register Application Form||Offline|
|Last Date to Apply Application Form||10/04/2017 & 05/05/2017|
- Library and Information Assistant
- Director, IIM Amritsar
Library and Information Assistant: candidates should attain Bachelors degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute with Two years professional experience in a Library under Central or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or recognized Research or educational institution. Candidates, who have Diploma in Computer Application, will be desirable for them.
Director, IIM Amritsar: candidates must have outstanding academic credentials throughout including a Ph.D Degree from a reputed institution with First class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels with least 15 years teaching/research/administrative experience.
Check This: Latest Government Jobs
Salary Details & Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale per month|
|Library and Information Assistant||56 years||Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200|
|Director, IIM Amritsar||65 years||According to the performance|
Selection Procedure in MHRD Jobs:
- Selection of candidates is done after the scrutiny of application forms after that, Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and or interview conduct by the selection panel f the organization.
- Candidates, who perform well, will get the opportunity to get hired for Ministry of Human Resource Development.
How to Apply for MHRD Recruitment?
- Candidates need to log on the official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development which is mhrd.gov.in
- Bring your cursor to “Advertisement” tab and hit “More” option which is available on the middle of the homepage.
- Now select suitable job link related to the post you want to apply for.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page is open containing all the notification.
- Read all the information and instructions given on the notification carefully.
- After reading complete instructions download the application form which is attached below.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details.
- After wards, attach application form with all the documents along with photograph.
- Enclose all the documents in an envelope and super scribing “application for the post of….”and send it to the below mentioned address.
Grab >>>> MHRD Recruitment Official notification
Recruitment for Library and Information Assistant >>> Get PDF
Recruitment of Engineers in various disciplines>>> Get PDF
Important Date & Postal Address:
|Post Name||Postal Address||Last Date To Apply|
|Library and Information Assistant||Director, Directorate of Adult Education, Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, 10, Jamnagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi Delhi-110011,||10/04/2017|
|Director, IIM Amritsar||Ms. RIna Sonowal Kouli, Director (Management), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Room No. 419, ‘C Wing, Shastri Bhawan,New Delhi 110001.||05/05/2017|
Candidates can acquire more information about MHRD Recruitment 2017, through the official link mentioned above and fetch all the latest updates of MHRD Delhi recruitment from this web portal of www.resultinbox.com
Huge Openings in MHRD!!! Get all MHRD RECRUITMENT Notification from Here… Ministry of Human Resource Development releases many job notifications throughout the year to fill up 132 vacant positions such as Nodal Officer/ Consultant Office Assistant & Other Vacancies (Staff State Projects). Candidates who wish to do Job In Government Sector and looking for MHRD Jobs, so here on this single page you may get all MHRD Jobs Notifications. Candidates need to check the below mentioned table and visit the suitable link to get the entire details regarding MHRD RECRUITMENT 2017. Read all the instructions and apply accordingly.
Willing candidates may follow below stated guidelines to fill MHRD application form before the closing date that is 19 March 2017. Appliers can get detailed information about Ministry of Human Resource Development Recruitment from below segment of this page which is created by team of www.resultinbox.com.
MHRD RECRUITMENT Short Review:
|Name of Department||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Name of Posts||Nodal Officer, Officer Assistant & Various|
|Number of Posts||132|
|Mode to Register Application Form||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Application Form||19 March 2017|
|Job Category||Contractual Bases|
1. State Project Administrator: 12 Posts
2. Nodal Officer/ Consultant: 84
- Institutional Development/ Academic: 12 Posts
- Procurement: 12 Posts
- Finance: 12 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation: 12 Posts
- Information Technology: 12 Posts
- f. Administration: 12 Posts
3. Office Assistant: 12 Posts
4. Account Assistant: 12 Posts
5. Messenger-cum-Driver: 12 Posts
6. Dispatcher: 12 Posts
Applying contenders should satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying to particular post, so have a look on below given educational qualifications with is required for candidates to apply against above mentioned vacancies:
- State Project Administrator: To apply against this post, candidates need to hold Graduation Degree.
- Nodal Officer/ Consultant: Appliers need to hold BE/MBA/Graduate degree to apply against this post.
- Office Assistant: Job searchers who want to apply against this vacant post need to hold Graduate with computer skills
- Account Assistant: Candidates need to hold CA/ Cost accountant degree to apply against this unoccupied post.
- Messenger-cum-Driver: However, to apply against this post candidate need to hold 8th class pass from recognized board.
- Dispatcher: Well candidates who are going to apply against this vacant vacancy need to hold 12th with diploma.
More Job Options:
Limitations on Age:
Limitation and relaxation in age will be given to the job searchers as per the rules and requirement of the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Job finders that get shortlisted for Ministry of Human Resource Development jobs will be entitled to receive impressive amount of salary as given below:
|Name of Vacant Post||Salary Offered|
|State Project Administrator||Rs.66000/-|
|Nodal Officer/ Consultant||Rs.140900/-|
Mode Of Assortment:
Written test and interview will be conducted by the recruiting committee to test the capacity of the job fighter and to select the most deserving candidates for MHRD vacancy.
Documents Required At The Time Of Furnishing Application Form:
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Scanned mandatory certificates or documents (as applicable).
- 10th/ Matriculation mark sheet.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD in order to get fee relaxation must possess certificates like Caste, Service certificate etc.
- Firstly visit official portal of Ministry of Human Resource Development that is www.mhrd.gov.in
- After appearing on home page, candidates are required to select “Requirement of SPAs, Consultants/Nodal Officers & Staff in SPIU for World Bank assisted project – TEQUIP of MHRD on contractual/deputation basis for Focus States across India (01-Mar-2017 )” link which is available under the heading of update.
- By striking the said link candidates need to read the given notification in PDF form and make sure that you are eligible for the vacant vacancies.
- Now come back to the previous page and select “Careers——->Recruitments for TSG/ Projects” link.
- After the select the post for which you want to apply and now select Online Application Link.
- Candidates are now required to read the given details carefully and after that select “I Agree” tab.
- Online application form will appear on your digital screen, fill it with relevant documents, photographs and signature.
- Strike on “Submit” tab and your application will automatically get submitted
- Take out a print out for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form: 19-03-2017 till 12:P.M
Contenders may check this Official Notification to gather further details concerning MHRD Recruitment 2017.
Download Now: MHRD Vacancy Official Site