MAT Application Form
Ensure the Eligibility Criteria and fill up MAT Online Registration Form before the closing date. As per the updated Notification, MAT Application Form has been invited by All India Management Association (AIMA). Candidates who want to take admission in management programs they have to qualify The Management Aptitude Test which is going to be held in the month of February 2017. To appear in this examination aspirant need to do Online Registration before the last date that is 27th January 2017. For More Information about MAT Application Form 2017 check out below this page.
MAT 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||MAT 2017|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
In a year, Management Aptitude Test held four times, usually the first Sundays of February, May, September and December. MAT is organized by All India Management Association Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS) at many centers in India for the admission of Post graduate management programs. Appliers have to submit MAT Online Application Form through online and offline mode. Interested candidates can fill Application Form by following some easy steps and also get relevant information about MAT Notification 2017 through this page which is available for your convenience by the team of www.resultinbox.com
MAT Application Form
MAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to get admission, they should have Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam. The applicants who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
Applying candidates should have minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI candidates can also appear for the test.
|Mode of Test||Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test|
All aspirants who want to apply should have minimum age of 21 years.
Application Fee and Mode Of Payment:
Candidates will have to deposit Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- drawn in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
Applied candidates need to go through the entrance examination that will be conducted by the selection committee of management. Those aspirants who will qualify this test they will be shortlisted for further process.
MAT 2017 Exam Structure:
|Test Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each question|
|Negative Marking||¼ of the total marks or 0.25 mark|
|No. of Sections||5, 40 questions in each section|
|No. of Options||4|
2. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
3. Data Analysis and Sufficiency
4. Mathematical Skills
5. Indian and Global Environment
Easy steps to fill MAT Admission form:
Students who want to take admission in All India Management Association (AIMA) they just need to fill UP MAT Registration Form that is given below…
- STEP 1: First of all keen candidates have to visit official website of All India Management Association (AIMA) which is aima.in
- STEP 2: After that contenders are required to hit on “Online Registration by Candidates for February 2017 MAT” tab that is available right side on the home page under the heading of “Quick Links”.
- STEP 3: Now on the next page appliers have to select “Press here to Register” link which is given at the right side under the heading of “OPTION FOR APPLYING ONLINE FOR FEB- MAT” and online application form will be opened on your system display.
Fresh Candidate have to Create Log In
- STEP 1: Then applicants need to fill valid e-mail ID to apply Online MAT Application Form and after that all required and mandatory details asking in application form. After that press on “Submit” button
- STEP 2: A confirmation message of registration will be sent to the provided email ID.
- You need to note down the E-mail ID and Date of Birth you have entered at the time of filling the application form. It will be needed to login to fill the application form.
Steps for Already Logged In Candidate:
- STEP 1: Already Logged in Candidate can directly login by using Email ID, DOB and verification code.
- STEP 2: Then fill online application form, must upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature and make the fee payment
- STEP 3: lastly you need to press “View Application” tab and your application form will open on your display screen.
- STEP 4: then take a printout of submitted online application form and then send it at AIMA, New Delhi by enclosing in an envelope before the date of closing.
Important Dates for MAT Registration 2017:
|Last Date for Online Registration||27 January 2017 (Friday)|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||24 January 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration Form||27 January 2017 (Friday)|
|Admit card release on or after||28th January 2017|
Management Aptitude Test Dates:
|Name of the activity||Management Aptitude Test
|Test Date||Paper Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|05 February 2017
|11 February 2017
**If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 11 February 2017 itself.
|Test Timing||Paper Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|10.00am-12.30pm||In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.|
Aspirants can check this Official Link to acquire other information about MAT Application Form 2017. Contenders can get latest updates on their time line regarding recruitments, application form, admit card etc by following us on facebook and Google plus