Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment
An advertisement titled as Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment has circulated for the engagement of capable candidates for 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Interested applicants who wish to grab government jobs in Maharashtra they can clutch Postal Circle vacancy by filling online application form through official portal. Candidates can check complete information regarding latest jobs in Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 through this page.
As per the latest Maharashtra Post Office Notification, candidates need to fill application form before the last date that is 06/05/2017, for your easiness we have provided easy procedure to fill the same. Willing candidates can grab this chance by applying for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 after obtaining detailed information which is available on this page presented by the group members of www.resultinbox.com
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the Positions||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No. of Vacancies||1789|
|Qualification Needed||10th Standard|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06/05/2017|
Maharashtra Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevaks: 1789 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Check Here: Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Notification
Job entrants who wish to apply against Maharashtra Post Office Jobs are required to pass in 10th standard from Recognized state boards by the respective State Govt. /Central Govt. Also, they must have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Get More Jobs: 10th Pass Jobs
- Appliers for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and must not be more than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- Also, relaxation in maximum age is provided as 03 (three) years for the candidates with OBC category and 05 (Five) years for the candidates with SC/ST category. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Get Here: Maharashtra Post Office Syllabus
Job searchers applying against unoccupied positions of Gramin Dak Sevak will get will get handsome amount of salary every month by the organization. Along with the pay scale, candidates will also grant with other allowance and other benefits will be also given to candidates as per organization’s norms.
Candidates who belonging to OC/OBC Male category are also required to deposit Rs. 100/- as application fees at any Head Post Office and SC/ST candidates are exempted to pay any application fees.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
- Aspirants will get shortlisted on the basis of merit list as per the norms based on applicant’s online submitted applications and most important thing is that no weight age will be given to candidates for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection
Check Here: Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job
Procedure to Fill Online Application Form:
- First of all, log on the official site of organization that is www.appost.in/gdsonline
- After appearing on home page of official site, individuals are required to select and hit the app link.
- This will take you on new page where you need to register yourself first by pressing the “Registration” link.
- Now fill the registration form with all required details and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- After processing the above registration process, go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Maharashtra Post Office Online Application Form with all relevant and mandatory information and upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- By depositing application fees, lastly press “Submit” button and take a print out for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Required Documents at the time of registration:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number
- Application online Submission Start Date: Ongoing
- Application online Submission End Date: 06/05/2017
Apply Here: Direct Apply Link
For more details related Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017, go through the above given Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||CGPSC Recruitment|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Indian Post Office Recruitment|