MAH MCA CET Application Form
Excellent News!!! Candidates who are aspired to get admissions in first year/ direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) are informed that MAH MCA CET Application Form is released recently. Yearly, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra schedules MCA Entrance Test in order to provide admissions to post graduate degree programmes in Master of Computer Applications. Candidates who are seeking for admission into such courses and have required eligibility parameters must apply against MAH MCA CET Application Form 2017 by submitting Online Application Form by 28th February 2017.
Interested aspirants can fill applications by visiting its web page or from the link that is given below on this page. Individuals who are seeking for more info in regard to MAH MCA CET notification such as syllabus, exam pattern, CET Exam Dates can go through below stated page which is well equipped by team members of www.resultinbox.com.
MAH MCA CET Application Form
|Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Type of the Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Exam date||19th March 2017|
|Last date to apply||28th February 2017|
MAH MCA CET Eligibility Criteria
Students who are going to appear in Master of Computer Applications CET entrance exam are required to satisfy eligibility criteria as specified here. Have a look!!!
# Criteria 1 (Nationality):
Aspirants who are applying must be an Indian National.
# Criteria 2 (Eligibility for First Year Admission):
- Candidates who are going to take admission in first year, they should have qualified Bachelors Degree having time duration of three years from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent and 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Applying aspirants must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at (10+2) level or at Graduate level examination.
# Criteria 3 (Eligibility for Second Year Admission):
- Candidates who are going to take admission in directly second year admissions, contenders must have possessed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science).
- Well, candidates who are appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for Maharashtra MCA Entrance Examination.
- Candidates, who are going to take part in this entrance examination, need to pay Examination Fee that is Rs.1000/- for the general category candidates and Rs.800/- for reserved category candidates.
- However, payment of this examination fess can be done through Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by using online process.
- Candidates remember that fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Exam pattern for MAH-MCA-CET
- This State Common Entrance Test is an objective type exam having multiple choice objective type questions in which question will cover several topics such as General Aptitude, Computer Concepts- Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, etc.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers, as 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- For every right answer, four marks will be rewarded. However, unanswered questions will carry zero marks.
- Time duration of entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
- Exam will be held in online mode and will available in English only.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark/s per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Computer Concepts- Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language, Operating System Basics||25||04||100|
MAH CET MCA Syllabus
MCA Entrance Test contains two papers such as:
- General Aptitude (GA)
- Computer Concepts (CC)
General Aptitude will comprise questions from different topics such as Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Differential Equations, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics, Arithmetic, Basic Set Theory and Functions and Mensuration. Each paper will be of 100 marks having 25 questions with time duration of 90 minutes. Computer Concepts will include questions from Operating System basics, Data Representation, Computer Basics, Computer Architecture and Computer Language.
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Prepration
After qualifying this MCA Entrance Examination candidates would be capable to get admission into following courses:
- All Un-Aided MCA Institutes covered as per the Act
- All University Departments offering MCA course
- University Managed Institutes offering MCA course
- All Government Institutes offering MCA course
- All Government Aided Institutes offering MCA Course
Ways To Apply Against MAH MCA CET:
- First of all, visit the official website and that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- After that candidates need to select “MCA-CET 2017 Information Brochure NEW” link which is available on the home page.
- Now MAH MCA notification showing information related to same is visible on your display screen.
- Candidates are required to read it and after that come back to the previous page.
- After that hit on “Registration for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 from 06/02/2017 to 28/02/2017” link
- On hitting the said link, you need to fill asked details such as registration number and password and register yourself.
- After that, press on “Submit” button. After this, fill online application form with required information in appropriate manner.
- Upload soft copies of documents, photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Lastly, hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of same for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Instant Applying Process
Dates to be noted:
|Test Events||Important Dates|
|Last Date for Online Registration||28th February 2017|
|Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidate’s login)||10th to 19th March 2017|
|Date of the Online CET||19th March 2017|
|Declaration of the Result||27th April 2017|
Aspirants who are in hunt of additional details in concern to MAH MCA CET Application Form 2017 may go through this Official Site. You can also bookmark our page using ctrl + d key for more updates.