Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
A latest job notification has been circulated as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment by Parliament of India. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 30 Vacancies of Executive/Research Officer. Contenders, who want to fetch jobs in Government sector, can apply against to Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 from here and submit Lok Sabha Secretariat Online Application Form before the end date.
Aspirants may fill online loksabha.nic.in Application Form for Parliament Of India Vacancy before 10-07-2017 and the starting date to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive / Research Officer Recruitment is 09-06-2017. You can read remaining information about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017–2018 which is well structured below in the page of www.resultinbox.com. Before apply for Vacancy In Lok Sabha Secretariat, you must read entire details very carefully.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
|Organization name||Parliament of India|
|Name of the posts||Executive/Research Officer|
|No of vacancy||30|
|Qualifications||Degree or Its Equivalent|
|Age limitations||27 years|
|Selection process||Preliminary, Mains Examination and Interview|
|Closing date to apply||10-07-2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies:
- Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Officer: 17 Posts
- Research / Reference Officer: 13 Posts
- Aspirants, who are going to apply for Jobs In Lok Sabha Secretariat, should have Graduation / Masters degree / Post Graduate Diploma in any discipline or LLB degree from a recognized university
- Should have Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level for Lok Sabha Secretariat Executive / Research Officer Vacancies.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Limitations For loksabha.nic.in Vacancy:
- Applicant’ age for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs should be 27 years
- Relaxation in age for Parliament Of India Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment will be given as per norms.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Salary:
Appointed aspirants for Parliament Of India Vacancies will receive remunerations of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Pre-revised) per month.
Selection Process For Parliament Of India Recruitment:
Selection of contenders for loksabha.nic.in Recruitment will be based on following process as described below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
For Prelims Exam:
|Subjects Details||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
For Mains Exam:
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment?
Eligible job seekers for Parliament Of India Jobs may apply by filling online application form before last date.
- For this, contenders will have to open official web portal that is parliamentofindia.nic.in and hit on “LOK SABHA (House Of The People)” tab.
- On homepage, select “Recruitment” tab mention in “Related Links” section.
- Now select “Filling up of vacancies on direct recruitment basis for the post of Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Officer and Research/Reference Officer in Lok Sabha Secretariat-Advt. NO.6/2017” link.
- Read entire details very carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Must fill online form with correct details and upload digital images of all testimonials (if required).
- After filling entire details, you may hit on “Submit” button and get printout of it for future need.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Starting Date To Submit Application Form||09-06-2017|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10-07-2017|
You may visit this Official Link to know more about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Stay tuned with us on our web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting latest updates regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|