Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card
The Pre & Main Exam Schedule for Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator has been declared and the examination is going to be held on 24-09-2017. Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card is also going to be available on the official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat i.e. loksabha.nic.in. Aspirants who have applied for the foresaid vacancy and participate in the examination may get their Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Hall Ticket by visiting the official portal and following the Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card 2017- Download Here link.
According to the recent notification titled as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment, the authorities of Lok Sabha have declared that there are 31 vacant positions of Translator in Secretariat. For the same reason the recruitment examination is going to be conducted. Candidates who will qualify the examination will undergo through the further selection procedure and then will consider for the final selection. But firstly candidates have to appear in the written examination.
We the team members of resultinbox.com also want to inform candidates that at the time of participating in the exam it is must for them to carry their Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card 2018 along with the valid photo ID proof such as pan card, passport, Voter ID, Adhar card, driving license or permanent identity card which should be issued by a University/ College.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card
|Name of organization||Parliament Of India, Joint Recruitment Cell.|
|Name of exam||Translator|
|Date of examination||24-09-2017|
|Status of loksabha.nic.in Admit Card||Check below|
Easy Steps to Download Lok Sabha Admit Card:
Candidates who wish to avail their Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card; they can sue the instructions given here in below section:
- Start the procedure with visiting the official website i.e. loksabha.nic.in.
- After reaching the homepage move your cursor towards the ‘Recruitment’ tab which is available beneath the ‘Related Links’ tab at the right side
- From the next screen appeared select and hit on ‘Preliminary and Main Examinations for filling up the vacancies for the post of Translator on direct recruitment basis in Secretariat-Advt. No. 8/2017’ link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with all the details regarding the Lok Sabha Translator Admit Card.
- After going through the details go back to the previous page and hit on appropriate link.
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for your details like your registration number, roll no. or password etc.
- Enter the details and hit on the submission tab
- Once you hit your Parliament of India Admit Card will be displayed on next screen
- Download your Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card and take a print out of it
- At last keep Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card safe with the intention of using it at the time of examination.
Details Regarding: Secretariat Translator Admit Card 2017
Points to be checked on the hall ticket:
- Candidate name
- Registration number of applicant
- Enrollment number
- Reporting time
- Test center details
- Date of Examination
Documents to be carried at the time of examination along with the admit card:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Exam Pattern:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam Pattern (Preliminary):
|Part A||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||75 minutes|
|Part B||General English||50|
|Part C||General Hindi||50|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
- There will be 3 parts of examination consisting of General Knowledge and Current Affairs , General English and General Hindi
- Maximum marks given to candidates to complete the examination will be 150
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 75 minutes
Secretariat Main Exam Pattern:
|Section||Part||Subjects||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|I||Part A||Translation from English to Hindi||75||2 hours|
|Part B||Translation from Hindi to English||75|
|II||Part A||English Essay, Precise and Grammar||50||3 hours|
|Part B||Hindi Essay, Precise and Grammar||50|
|Total Marks||250 Marks|
- There will be 2 sections of examination i.e. Section AC and Section B
- Section A will comprise of Translation from English to Hindi and Translation from Hindi to English. Each will be of 75 marks. Total time given to candidate to complete the section A will be 2 hours
- Section B will also comprise of two parts that are English Essay, Precise and Grammar and Hindi Essay, Precise and Grammar. Maximum marks for section B will be 100 and 3 hours will be given to candidates to complete the examination.
Must Read Out: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
To avail more details about Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Admit Card 2017–2018 you may also go through this Official Link. Aspirants want to get more updates regarding hall ticket / result etc is advised to keep visiting our pages.
Check Below Given Links
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment||Best Tricks to Crack Exam|
|Steps to Follow during Online Examination||How to Deal With Exam Stress|