Openings in LIC!!! Get LIC Recruitment Notification from Here… Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued a vacancy notification for 391 vacant positions of Insurance Advisor and Agent. Candidates, who wish to be the part of this organization and looking for LIC vacancies, so here on this single page you may get LIC Jobs notifications, Before applying to LIC Recruitment 2017, Candidates need to check the below mentioned table and visit the suitable link. Read all the instructions and apply accordingly.
|Name of the organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the post||Insurance Advisor and Agent|
|Number of vacancies||391|
|Qualification required||10th / 12th / Post Graduate /
HSC and Diploma
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
Life Insurance Corporation which is abbreviated as LIC, established in the year 1956. Its main branch is situated in Mumbai, LIC is basically is an Investment Company and also an old organization which provides insurance of life, health, vehicle, property, medical, etc. At present, its estimated asset value is around about Rs 1570000 Cr. This organization provides great platform for those talented candidates who want to grab LIC vacancies (government jobs). As there are more than 01 lakh employees working for this organization.
To get Job in LIC, you need to qualify the written exam first. Thereafter, selected ones will be called for Interview and / or other process for further selection. Check the below section of this page of resultinbox.com for getting more details regarding Life Insurance corporation.
- LIC Agent: 81
- Insurance Advisor: 50
- Advisor: 260
Check Now: Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of LIC Notification:
To apply for LIC Insurance Advisor recruitment, you must have completed 10th/ 12th/ Post Graduate/ HSC and Diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with good educational records.
Applying aspirants for Life Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy should satisfy following age criteria:
- For the post of LIC Agent (Thane) must have age between 18 to 33 years
- For the post of LIC Agent (Latur) must have age between 18 to 45 years
- For the post of Insurance Advisor must have age between 18 to 65 years
- Various age relaxations provided to some reserved categories by the Government of India as per their rules and norms.
- Selected candidates in the LIC jobs will get attractive amount of salary Rs. 39,200-67,000/- per month for Advisor post.
- Candidates that get selected against other posts will be paid as per the norms of LIC.
- Other allowances are also applicable according to rules and regulations of GOI to contenders that get selected against LIC Careers. Candidates who are looking for Insurance Jobs can apply for the LIC India Vacancy.
Selection of candidates for the LIC jobs will depend on performance in test/ interview organized by the selection team of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Steps to apply for LIC Recruitment:
Candidate who wishes to apply for any LIC vacancy may apply through online mode. We are providing complete information. Have a look…
- Firstly, Log on the Official Website of the organization that is www.maharojgar.gov.in
- After appearing on the homepage, select “Current Jobs” tab from the menu bar.
- Candidates, now from the next page you need to choose “Hit Here” link under “Jobs Posted in Maharojgar Portal” link.
- Now, you need to select “Government Sector” option and then you need to enter “LIC” in search box.
- Within few seconds all LIC India Vacancies will be displayed at your device’s screen.
- Now, you may select an appropriate link for the post you want to apply.
- Then hit at “View” link and read complete details and instructions mentioned there.
- Then aspirants who are interested may choose suitable link for submitting online application form.
- Now fill the LIC Application Form in proper manner and upload scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Check the application form again and then hit the submit button.
- Lastly, take a print out of the application form for further use.
Also check: How to fill Application form?
- Closing date to submit Application for LIC Agent (Thane):28th February 2017
- Last date to submit Online Applications (For Others): 31st December 2017
Job seekers may go through Official Site to obtain more facts and details concerning LIC Recruitment 2017. And more details related to Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs, stay connected with this web portal.