Karnataka Public Service Commission is looking to hire young and eligible contenders at 401 Gazetted Probationers vacancies available in the commission under various departments. So, an advertisement as KPSC Recruitment has been professed by the Commission. Regarding this, online applications are proposed to be received by willing candidates. Aspirants wish to get hired under government sector in Karnataka, may apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates are required to fill the online applications dully completed in all respect by visiting the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Online applications must be submitted in correct manner latest by the due date that is clearly expressed below on this page of www.resultinbox.com. In order to attain complete info regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you need to scroll down the entire page.
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gazetted Probationers|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms||12-06-2017|
KPSC Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
Group A Vacancy
|KAS (Junior Scale) Assistant Commandant||30||Rs.30,400/- to 51,300/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||20||Rs.28,100/- to 50,100/-|
|Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)||08|
|Asst. Director/ District Treasury Officer||14|
|Dist. Backward Classes Welfare Officer||09|
|Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes||65|
|Asst. Labor Commissioner||04|
Group B Vacancy
|Tahsildar (Revenue Dept.)||66||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer||100|
|Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)||01||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Excise||05|
|Assistant Treasury Officer||04||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Chief Officer Grade – 1||19||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||02||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)||02|
|Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies||36|
|Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept||02|
|Labor Officer||05||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
Education Qualification for Karnataka PSC Recruitment:
Eligible appliers who are applying for any stated vacancy must be holding Bachelor’s degree / Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in concerned field from any recognized university as per norms.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Limitation for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
Age limit of the candidates belong to general category should be resided between 21 to 35 years as on last date of receipt of application. Whereas relaxation in age will be admissible up to 03 years for candidates belong to 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category & ESM / PWD candidates will be given the age relaxation of 05 years.
Application Fee for KPSC Jobs:
Aspirants are required to submit an amount of Rs. 300/- as application fee those who belong to general / OBC category. And other category candidates like 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B etc. are required to pay an amount of Rs.125/- for applying against Karnataka PSC Jobs.
Check Here: KPSC Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection for Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs:
Consideration of capable applicants will be done basing on their higher qualification and merit of written exam, then only will be called for interview for further selection to applied post.
Written exam for stated vacancies will be of objective type and it will be divided into two parts. Negative marking in exam will be done and aspirants must obtain minimum passing marks in both the examination for qualifying the exam.
- Paper I – General knowledge – 100 Marks
- Paper II – Communication – 100 Marks
Steps to fill KPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates are willing to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment, need to log on to official web page of commission that is kar.nic.in.
- Now, aspirant’s need to strike on “Notification” tab available at right side of home page.
- After that you will be getting on at new window, where candidates are required choose “GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017” link from the list.
- Thereafter go through the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility regarding the applied post.
- Eligible aspirants fulfilling requisite criteria for the post need to revisit the previous page and select appropriate ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill the opened online application form correctly in prescribed manner and proceed with further process of filling application.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and other documents, certificates if asked.
- At last applicants should submit their filled application and get a hard copy of filled application for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last Date For depositing application fee and submitting Online Application: 13-06-2017
- Date of Written Examination: 20-08-2017
Appliers may obtain additional info related to KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through Official Notification available on this page. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest info regarding relevant recruitment notifications.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|