KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
Karnataka Public Service Commission is soon going to release the KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in the recruitment examination for the posts of MO/GDMO. The KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket will be available on the official web portal i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates may download their KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 before 7 days of examination. To get the hall ticket candidates have to visit the online web portal of the organization.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has declared that 1430 vacancies of Medical Officer are available and concerning the same the recruitment examination will be conducted. Candidates who will apply for the vacant position have to undergo through the written examination. The date of written examination will also be declared soon. We also want to remind candidates that without the hall ticket they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Medical Officer|
|Status of Karnataka PSC admit card||Available soon|
Check Details: Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Recruitment
How to get KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card?
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on appropriate link regarding the “KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card”
- A new page will again come out along with a dialog box asking for your details like your registration no / Application no
- Enter the details and hit on the submission tab
- Once you hit your KPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket will appear in front of you
- Check out the details given in the KPSC Admit card and then download it
- At last take a print out of KPSC Exam Admit card and keep it safe for further usage.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Important Points must be available on the KPSC Exam hall ticket:
- Candidate name
- Registration number of applicant
- Timings of examination
- Aspirant’s Roll Number
- Reporting time
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Exam venue
- Date of Examination
- Place of Exam
KPSC Medical Officer Exam pattern:
|Objective Test||General English|
- There will be objective types questions in the examination
- Questions in the examination will be related to General English, Reasoning, Concerned Subject and Quantitative Aptitude.
Prepare Now: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Mode to get the Admit Card:
Candidates can avail their Karnataka Public Service Commission Admit either by visiting the official web portal or following the instructions given below. Once the commission declares the KPSC Medical Officer Call letter the direct link to download it will also be available here on this page.
Candidates willing to acquire further details about KPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017–2018 can also go through this Official Link Aspirants who are confuse regarding the details given here and willing to ask our experts, questions about it may also mention their comments in below stated comment box.