KPCL AE JE Recruitment
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has strewed a jobs notification as KPCL AE JE Recruitment. Organization wants to hire competent and qualified personnel to fill up Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor and other various Positions against KPCL AE Notification. Total 486 vacancies are available which will be filled by competent qualified personnel. Those candidates who are willing to do Job in KPCL can apply for KPCL AE Recruitment 2017 by filling application form through online mode only.
Contenders are required to submit the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 18-08-2017. Application in any other form will not be considered for KPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment. For more details regarding KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down this page which is well represented by the team members of resultinbox.com
KPCL AE JE Recruitment
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor and others|
|Number Of Vacancies||486|
|Required Qualification||Engineering Degree / Degree / Diploma / Master Degree / Bachelor’s Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18-08-2017|
KPCL AE Vacancy:
|Raichur Thermal Power Stations (RTPS), Bellary Thermal Power Stations(BTPS) and Yeramarus Thermal Power Stations (YTPS)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation)||140|
|For Hydel & Other Projects|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical / Mechanical )||02|
Essential Qualification for KPCL Recruitment:
Applicants who are going to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment should possess Engineering Degree / Degree / Diploma / Master Degree / Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute accordion to post. Applicants must have required years of experience in concerned discipline for KPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment.
Get More Jobs Options:
KPCL AE JE Recruitment Notification PDF
|Stations Name & Projects Name||Download Official Notification PDF|
|For Raichur Thermal Power Stations (RTPS), Bellary Thermal Power Stations(BTPS) and Yeramarus Thermal Power Stations (YTPS)||Download PDF|
|For Hydel & Other Projects||Download PDF|
Restriction on Age & Salary Details:
Applicant should have attained the age of 18 years and maximum age limit shall be 35 Years for General Merit, 40 Years for SC/ST/Cat-I, 38 Years Other Backward Classes and 45 Years for Ex-Serviceman for KPCL Chemist Recruitment.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineers||Rs. 49,959/-|
|Junior Engineers||Rs. 37,938/-|
|Chemical Supervisors||Rs. 37,938/-|
Application Fee for KPCL Chemical Supervisor Recruitment:
- For SC/ST/Cat-I candidates: Rs.250/- plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-.
- For Others: Rs. 500/- for karnatakapower.com Recruitment
- Candidates need to pay application fee through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
Mode of Selection for KPCL Vacancy:
- Hiring of contenders will be done on basis of Written Examination which will be organized by selection panel of organization. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test
- A Written Test for 100 marks will be conducted in the relevant technical subjects for KPCL AE Jobs.
Exam Centres for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017:
Way to Fill KPCL Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site that is www.karnatakapower.com
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- On next page follow “Recruitment 2017” section and hit “Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Chemists and Chemical Supervisors” link.
- Read the notification wholly and carefully and if the eligibility requirement of the vacancy matches yours then go for the application form.
- Then you need to press the “Hit Here to Apply” link as per as desirability.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload your scanned photograph and signature along with the attested copies of your documents
- After completing recheck the form and submit it by using the submission tab
- Once you hit your form will be submitted and the applying procedure is completed.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18-08-2017
- Last Date for Remitting Application Fee at Post Office: 22-08-2017
Applying candidates can get the complete details regarding KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|