Kolkata Port Trust Admit Card
Get Here!! Kolkata Port Trust Admit Card is available now…. Kolkata Port Trust is going to conduct Re-Exam to recruit passionate and most deserving candidates for the post of Executive Engineer/SSO. Applying candidates are here by informed that their exam is not too far that is on 07 February 2017, so aspirants without wasting more time download your executive exam hall ticket. Participants can also download their Kolkata Port Trust Admit Card 2017 from official website by following some instructions mentioned below.
Contenders who are going to participate in said exam are needed to check exam centre, exam date and timing of exam mentioned in admit card. Applicants may download Kolkata Port Trust Call Letter in PDF format by using official link as framed below. To collect Kolkata Port Trust, Executive Engineer exam Admit Card easily, contenders are required to scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
Kolkata Port Trust Admit Card:
|Name of the Organization||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Name of the Exam||Executive Engineer/SSO|
|Exam date||7th February 2017|
Simple Steps for Kolkata Port Trust Call Letter:
Contenders who are going to participate in Kolkata Executive Engineer/SSO Exam may follow below mentioned procedure to get their hall ticket.
- Firstly candidates need to log on official website that is kolkataporttrust.gov.in
- Now move your cursor at the end of home page towards “Vacancy” tab.
- After that you need to select “Information Handout for re-examination to be held on 07.02.2017 for the posts of Executive Engineer, SSO – 30-Jan-2017” link.
- After hitting this link new page, candidates are required to read the given information in PDF notification before appearing Kolkata Port Trust examination.
- Now candidates are required to hit on suitable link to download your Kolkata Port Trust Admit card 2017.
- After that, you will reach on new page where you are needed to fill asked information such as registration no. And roll no. etc, as given in below image.
- Now press on “login” tab and Kolkata Port Trust Admit Card will be displayed at your screen.
- Appliers are advised to download it or save it. At last take the print out of it for appearing in exam.
Check here: How to download an admit card?
Kolkata Port Trust Re- Exam Details:
Candidates who are going to participate in this re examination of Executive Engineer exam should know the exam criteria, which will help you to get good marks. In Kolkata Port Trust exam there is exam of subject knowledge which will cover 40 questions, where each question cover 4 marks. For the completion of exams you will get 60 Minutes, also there is negative marking. That is for each wrong answer there is penalty of 1 marks.
Topics Cover in Executive Engineer Re- Exam:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Science And Information Technology
- Instrumentation Technology
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Prepration
Sample Questions for Kolkata Port Trust Exam:
Q.1. In circuit breakers, _____ is a voltage that appears across the contacts of circuit breaker during the arcing period.
(1) Arc voltage
(2) Re-striking voltage
(3) Recovery voltage
(4) Blast voltage
(5) Gap voltage
Q.1. _____ can be used in a relaxation oscillator.
C.S & I.T
Q.1. _____ occurs if two different frequencies are sharing a medium and one of them have excessive strength, then the resultant frequency may not be delivered as expected
(1) Delay Distortion
(4) Thermal Noise
(5) Intermodulation Noise
Q.1. In case of photo diode if the light wave has energy 3.98 x 10-15 J, the operating frequency is _____.
(1) 1.5 x 1015 Hz
(2) 2.5 x 1012 Hz
(3) 3 x 1012 Hz
(4) 5 x 1016 Hz
(5) 6 x 1018 Hz
Q.1. Which among the following is not a flavour of quarks ?
Q.1. Grashof number (Gr) is the ratio of _____
(1) buoyancy to viscous force
(2) inertial force to viscous force
(3) inertial force to gravitational force
(4) viscous to gravitational force
(5) buoyancy to gravitational force
Q.1. Approximately how many metric bricks are required for one cubic metre of brickwork ?
Q.1. The ratio of starting torque to maximum torque is 80%. Then the slip at maximum torque is _____
Q.1. For navigation in natural waterway, the river bed slope should be _____
(2) Downward sloping
(4) Reasonably flat
(5) None of those given as options
To get Kolkata Port Trust Admit Card 2017 candidates may open this Official Site. To obtain latest updates time to time about admit card, recruitment, result, notification etc you can also bookmark this page by using Control + D.