Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment
Avail Railway sector jobs here!!! Kolkata Metro Rail Limited has notified job notice regarding Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment. As per this advertisement KMRC is planning to appoint growth oriented and proficient applicants for filling up the 17 Vacancies of Trade Apprentice. Job seekers who are looking railway sector job they must grab this opportunity by applying for Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2017. Job Seekers, who are interested in getting job under this post they must submit their application form till the last date.
Entrants who are going to apply for KMRC Jobs they may submit their prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 24th January 2017. Applicants may collect rest relevant information about this recruitment notice by rolling down this page which is maintained by the team members of resultinbox.com
Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment
Kolkata Metro Rail Notification In Brief:
|Organization Name||Metro Railway, Kolkata|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Name Of The Post:
- Trade Apprentice
|Trade||Number of vacancy|
|Welder (G + R)||01|
- Candidates, who have completed Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% on average and having I.T.I, certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
- No extra weightage will be granted to candidates having higher educational qualification.
- Candidates without ITI (without NCVT) need not apply.
Age Restrictions for Kolkata Metro Rail Job:
- Applying applicants must have minimum age 15 years and maximum age 24 years as on 01st February 2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Contenders who will be selected for the Kolkata Metro Rail vacancy they will have to take training in a particular month. The pay scale will be paid as per extant rules during the training period
Fees for Kolkata Metro Rail Vacancies:
- UR & OBC category Job seekers have to pay IPO of Rs.40/- (Rupees forty only) as a processing fee in favour of FA&CAO, Metro Railway,Kolkata payable to GPO/Kolkata is to be enclosed with the application form.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST, PH, WOMEN, Minorities and Economically backward they are not required pay payment of IPO i.e. Rs. 40/- as per rule.
- IPO is not refundable under any circumstances including for the rejected Applications.
- IPO purchased before the date of issue of notification and after closing date will not be accepted and as such application form will be rejected and amount forfeited.
Work Seekers will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Appointed applicants will be responsible to be terminated at any stage with no notice, if they found that they have provided wrong information or documents in favor of their recruitment.
- After passing course of act of apprenticeship training there will be “NO GUARANTEE FOR THEIR EMPLOYMENT IN THE RAILWAYS”.
Way To Fill Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment Application Form:
Applicants who are interested in requesting the post they can follow the instructions which are listed below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is kmrc.in
- On the home page you have to select “Career” tab in the menu bar.
- After that on the next page you have to suitable link for the post which you are going to apply
- A complete advertisement will open in your screen and candidates have to read the complete instruction available in the advertisement.
- You have to download the prescribed format of the application form from the same advertisement.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it very carefully.
- After filling the application form you have to attach required below documents with the application form.
- Proof of date of birth,
- Educational/technical Qualification Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Ex-serviceman certificate,
- OBC certificate/Creamy Layer certificate etc
- Finally send the application form along with documents to the address that is mentioned below.
Read here: Procedure To Fill The Application Form
Dy. Chief Personnel Officer,
Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/1,
J.L. Nehru Road,
Kolkata – 700071
Post should be dropped in the box:
Metro Rail Bhavan,
Ground Floor, 33/1,
J.L. Nehru Road,
Koikata – 700071
Deadline to fill the application form: 24th January 2017
We are committed to update this page with the latest updates regarding Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2017. To get other education and recruitment related latest information you just need to visit resultinbox.com regularly.