Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA) is planning to conduct Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (MBA/MCA) on 17.09.2017 on behalf of the state government of Karnataka. For the same KMAT Syllabus is available here. Aspirants can also download KMAT Exam Pattern along with Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Syllabus in a PDF format. Aspirants, if who want to get placed among the top colleges of Karnataka, then you must prepare according to KMAT Syllabus 2017. You can obtain all the information regarding KMAT Karnataka Syllabus and the pattern on the official website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association.
To get admission in the reputed colleges of Karnataka, you need to score well and that is only possible when you will prepare according to the syllabus. College will be allotted to the candidates according to the qualifying marks in the written test. So, all the applicants who are going to appear in the exam are suggested to prepare from KMAT Syllabus 2018 given on this page which is well furnished by the team of resultinbox.com
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension:
English language ability would be tested through questions on:
- sentence completion
- synonyms, antonyms
- Comprehension of passages etc.
- contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words
- understanding of the phrases
- expressions and similar language skills
- passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension
Logical and Abstract Reasoning:
This includes the questions to check your I Q level of how much quickly you can answer the questions correctly and accurately. This section includes questions based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
The questions asked in this section will be based on matriculation standard. The question paper consists of topics to test your speed and accuracy to work with:
- do numerical calculations
- understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion
- time & speed etc
- Trigonometry and parts of mathematics
- power of quantitative reasoning interpretation of tables
- common graphs & charts
Check Out: Simple Ways to Get Full Marks In Mathematics
KMAT Exam Pattern 2017:
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Exam pattern for MBA/PGDM and MCA
|1. Language Comprehension||40||
|2. Mathematical Skills||40|
|3. Basic Aptitude||40|
- The paper pattern consists of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning
- The nature of the exam is written type objective type in nature.
- There will be 40 questions available in each subject that is total 120 questions.
- 120 minutes will be given to complete the entire test that is you have to answer the single question in one minute.
Read This: How to Deal with Exam Stress
Steps to Acquire Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017 syllabus and exam pattern:
- To get the syllabus and exam pattern you have to visit the official website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association that is www.kmatindia.com
- On the home page you have to press “Test Structure” and you will be on the new page containing the test structure syllabus and sample questions.
- You can go through the syllabus and exam pattern properly and start your preparation accordingly.
- Candidates are advised to prepare according to the latest KMAT Karnataka 2017 syllabus and exam pattern to score good marks.
Check This: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
About KMAT Exam:
Candidates are informed that Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA) is going to conduct KMAT on 17.09.2017. Contenders who are going to appear in the exam are advised to prepare according to the newest test structure syllabus and exam pattern for the better result. Aspirants who will score good marks will be able to get admission in programmes such as MBA, PGDM and MCA in more than 169 colleges in the state of Karnataka. You can acquire KMAT syllabus 2017and exam pattern by visiting the official website of the organization that is www.kmatindia.com
- Always prepare from the notes made in your own easy language.
- Avoid cramming the topics as it will not remain in your mind for a long time.
- Prepare according to the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Revise the topics after a gap of short period of time.
- Give online mock tests for the better preparation of the exams.
- Study area should be arranged properly with books properly arranged at one place in a well lightened area.
- Take short breaks in between while you are studying.
Candidates may get more related info regarding KMAT Syllabus 2017–2018 from the Official Link. To inquire more you can subscribe to our web portal, as we update all the latest information here. You can also bookmark this page using CTRL + D keys.
Check Below Given Links
|KMAT Application Form||KMAT Result|
|Reduce Negative Marking In Competitive Exams||Best Tricks to Crack Exam|
|Steps to Follow during Online Examination|