Kerala Management Admission Test, broadly known as KMAT Kerala is one of the most important entrance examination for admission in MBA programme. KMAT Kerala Application form is out so all the interested candidates can apply now by doing the online registration as KMAT is a prerequisite for admission in top management colleges in Kerala. This state level examination will be conducted on 11th June 2017 so all the interested applicants are advised to go through this page which is full with all necessary details related to KMAT Kerala 2017.
University of Kerala conducts this entrance exam twice in a year that is KMAT 1 & KMAT 2 for admission in one academic year. The KMAT Kerala MBA Entrance Exam will be conducted in 7 districts in Kerala and will have total 10 test centers for KMAT. The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in Kerala Management Aptitude Test and shortlisted candidates will go for next round. Candidates can apply before the last date that is 31/05/2017. Now move on to the underneath section of the page designed by resultinbox.com to know more about KMAT Kerala 2017.
|Exam Name||Kerala Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||University of Kerala|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper Based Test)|
|Last Date To Apply||31-05-2017|
|KMAT Kerala Exam Date||11-06-2017|
Interested candidates must fulfill some minimum eligibility criteria stated below
- To apply for KMAT you must have completed Bachelors’ Degree of minimum 3 years from recognized University.
- Final year candidates who want to apply for qualifying examination are also eligible to apply but they have to submit results that are declared before the commencement of admission process.
- To get admission in MBA Programme in Kerala they must be qualified CAT / MAT / CMAT, the Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2017, proposed to be conducted in all the Districts in Kerala by the Kannur University.
KMAT Kerala 2017 Participating Colleges
- Kannur University
- Kerala Agricultural University
- KUFOS (Kerala University Of Fisheries and Ocean Studies)
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
Check Here: KMAT Result
- You have to pay the through Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any bank.
- Pay the bank Charges, if any, has to be levied by the candidate in addition to the application fee.
|General Candidates||INR 1000/-|
KMAT Kerala 2017 Admission Process
The admission process will on the basis of the following marks scored in the exam. The ratio given is like Entrance Examination, Group Discussion and interview is 80:10:10 respectively. On these basis candidate will get the admission.
|Entrance Exam||Total Score|
|KMAT Kerala (MBA Exam)||720 marks|
Check Here: KMAT Application Form
KMAT Kerala 2017 Exam Pattern
|Section Name||No. of Questions|
|English Language and Reading Comprehension||50|
|Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning||40|
|General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario||40|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
KMAT Kerala 2017 Syllabus
The questions are based on topics such as Arithmetic, Algebra, Mensuration, Calculus, Geometry, etc.
English Language and Reading Comprehension
There will be total 50 questions from this section. This section primarily contains questions from topics such as English grammar, Vocabulary and Language Usage, Comprehension Passage, etc.
Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning
This section is an assessment of the candidate’s ability to analyze and interpret data. The questions are framed in the form of various graphs, pie charts, charts, etc. in the data sufficiency section. There are 40 questions in this section.
Check Here: Tips to Crack Reasoning for Competitive Exams
General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario
This section is worth 40 marks also. It covers various questions from the latest current affairs and trending topics of the year. The candidates should read newspapers, business journals, and magazines regularly to gain a stronghold over this subject.
Apply From Here >>> For KMAT Kerala
KMAT Kerala Online Application Form:
- First and foremost step is that the aspirants have to visit official website of the organization that is www.kmatkerala.in
- Now you have to hit the “KMAT June Session” tab presented on the home page.
Remitting Application Fee Online
- To pay application fee you have to hit on “Pay Online”.
- There you have to read the complete details and then check Box to proceed for payment.
- Then enter the required details as mentioned in below image and hit on “Go” tab.
- Enter required details on newly opened page.
- Then you have to fill the details required for the selected department.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and go for further process in an appropriate manner.
- Now applicants are required to fill the payment method.
- Then on this new page you are required to enter the details and make the payment of required application fee.
Completing Online Submission
- Once the Application Fee Payment is over aspirants need to log in by entering the ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and Date of Birth.
- Then you have to fill up personal and academic details.
- Recheck form and hit on “Submit” tab for final submission.
- Candidates must take a print out of the form for future reference.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Last date to Submit Application Fee||30/05/2017|
|Last date to Apply for KMAT Kerala Phase 2||31/05/2017|
|Date To Download Kmat kerala 2017 admit card||04/06/2017|
|KMAT Kerala Phase 2 exam||11/06/2017|
Download From Here: KMAT Kerela Notification
Aspirants can know more about KMAT Kerala 2017 from the Official Link. For latest updates you can subscribe us on our free email services or like our page on face book. You may also make this page as bookmark by pressing keys from keyboard that is Ctrl+D.