Kerala PSC Recruitment
Kerala public service commission has promulgated a job notification titled as Kerala PSC Recruitment; candidates who wish to grab KPSC job openings in Kerala PSC may check the details through this page. The commission has invited applications from skilled and deserving candidates to fill 158 available vacancies in Kerala state. Interested contenders who are willing to avail the jobs for the profile of Assistant Professor/Lecturer/Surgeon & Others must login keralapsc.gov.in to submit their application before the closing date that is 04/10/2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|Kerala PSC Vacancies||Kerala PSC Eligibility|
|Pay Scale||Way to fill Kerala PSC Online Application Form|
|Important Date||Kerala PSC Recruitment|
Kerala PSC intends to hire only deserving candidates who can justify the available profile, so the selection of the suitable candidate will be done through proper process. On the below section of this page we have mentioned all the necessary information about Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018. So keen contenders may scroll down the page to fetch significant details which is well modified by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Kerala PSC Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor/Lecturer/Surgeon & Others|
|No. Of Vacancies||158|
|Last date to apply||04/10/2017|
Kerala PSC Vacancy details and Essential Qualification:
|Vacancy Name||No. of Vacancies||Required Qualification|
|Assistant Professor in Nursing||Anticipated||M.Sc. Degree in Nursing from any
University and Permanent Registration
with the Nursing Council
|Assistant Professor in Nursing||2|
|2||Graduate in Law and Must be member of the
Bar and must have had not less
than three years of active practice in Criminal Courts.
|Lecturer in Architecture||2||Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch
of Engineering / Technology
|Higher Secondary School Teachers (Junior)||Anticipated||Master’s Degree, B.Ed in concern
filed must have passed the
State Eligibility Test
|Radiographer Gr.II||1||Pre-degree Course and pass
in two years certified Radiological
Assistant course OR CRA Certificate
|Junior Analyst||1||Degree in Chemistry and One year’s experience|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology||3||Master’s Degree in the concerned
subject, B.Ed and passed
State Eligibility Test
|Civil Excise Officer||1||Plus Two examination or its equivalent.|
|Lower Division Typist||1||SSLC or equivalent qualification with Lower Grade Certificate in
Malayalam and English
Typewriting (KGTE) or its equivalent.
|Cinema Operator||1||VII or its equivalent and One year’s experience in
Operating Cinema Project Equipment.
|Village Field Assistant –
|1||Pass in SSLC or its
|Laboratory Assistant – Khse||3||S.S.L.C. Examination and pass in Laboratory Attenders Test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission.|
|Lecturer In Arabic – Collegiate Education||2||Masters Degree in the concerned subject and passed a Comprehensive Test|
|Lecturer In Mathematics – Collegiate Education||8|
|Assistant Surgeon /Casuality Medical Officer – Health Services||18||Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification
and Valid Registration with Travancore Cochin Medical Council.
|Assistant Surgeon /Casuality Medical Officer – Health Services||104||Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) and
Valid Registration with Travancore Cochin Medical Council.
|Assistant Surgeon /Casuality Medical Officer – Health Services||8|
Get More Jobs Options:
KPSC Jobs Salary Details and Age Criteria:
|Vacancy Name||Pay Scale||Kerala PSC Recruitment Age Limitation|
|Assistant Professor in Nursing||As per UGC Norms||22 – 41 years|
|Assistant Professor in Nursing|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II||Rs. 40500 – 87000||18 – 36 years|
|Lecturer in Architecture||Rs. 15600-39100/-||20 – 39 years|
|Higher Secondary School Teachers (Junior)||Rs. 32,300- 68,700/-||20 – 40 years|
|Radiographer Gr.II||Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/||18 – 36 years|
|Junior Analyst||Rs. 12070-32830/-|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology||Rs. 2074036140 (PR)||20 – 45 years|
|Civil Excise Officer||Rs. 20000 – 45800/||19 – 36 years|
|Lower Division Typist||Rs. 19000 – 43600/||18 – 41 years|
|Cinema Operator||Rs. 17500 – 39500/||19 – 44 years|
|Village Field Assistant – Revenue||Rs. 17000 – 37500/-||18 – 41 years|
|Laboratory Assistant – Khse||Rs. 17500 39500/-|
|Lecturer In Arabic – Collegiate Education||U.G.C||22 – 45 years|
|Lecturer In Mathematics – Collegiate Education||U.G.C.||For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe- 22 – 45
For SIUC N, OX- 22 – 43
|Assistant Surgeon /Casuality Medical Officer – Health Services||Rs. 45800-89000/-||18 – 47 years|
|Assistant Surgeon /Casuality Medical Officer – Health Services||Rs. 45800-89000/-||18 – 45 years|
|Assistant Surgeon /Casuality Medical Officer – Health Services|
Kerala PSC Vacancies Selection Process:
- The final selection for Kerala PSC Jobs will be done on the basis of performance made by applicants in written test and interview which will be held by selection panel of the organization.
- It is to notify that no objections will be entertained against final decision of PSC lecturer recruitment or any other Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Process to Apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs:
Those aspirants who are willing to grab the Kerala PSC assistant professor recruitment, Kerala PSC polytechnic lecturer recruitment or Kerala PSC ASSISTANT SURGEON recruitment; they are required to follow the below given step wise procedure for filling up the application form:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website of Kerala PSC that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- On the home page candidates need to select “Notification” tab which will take you to the new page where you have to select “EXTRAORDINARY GAZETTE DATE:-30-08-2017 LAST DATE:-04-10-2017 CATEGORY NOS:-324/2017 TO 358/2017” link.
- The next step is to select the appropriate link for the suitable post for which you wish to apply and a notification will open on your screen.
- Candidates are then required to go through the advertisement carefully to check whether you are meeting with the eligibility norms or not.
- After that eligible candidates need to come back to the home page and hit ‘One Time Registration’ tab and then have to hit “New Registration” link.
- Now aspirants are then required to fill KPSC Registration form correctly and afterwards ‘Login’ to your account.
- Candidates need to enter the details in Kerala Public Service Commission application form, once you are done with entering the info you need to recheck it to avoid mistakes then hit the submit button.
- Lasty take a hardcopy of Kerala PSC Application Form for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Last date to submit application form – 04/10/2017
Candidates who wish to gather more information concerning Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017– 18 are required to hit this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Kerala PSC Results||Kerala PSC One Time Registration|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Latest Jobs in Government Sector|