Karnataka Examination Authority has announced a job notification which is tilted as KEA Recruitment. Authority is all set to invite online applications for 1203 vacant positions of Lecturer Jobs in Karnataka. Capable and keen contenders can apply against the KEA vacancy by following simple instructions represented below but before the deadline that is 06 April 2017. Stay connected with us to get latest updates of KEA Recruitment 2017.
For more details regarding Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment candidates need to go through this page which is well modified by the dedicated team member of www.resultinbox.com.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Qualification Requirement||Master’s Degree|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||06/04/2017|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Lecturers: 1203 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply against KEA jobs must have Master’s Degree in the concerned disciplines in second class with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Moreover, applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Education or its equivalent before attaining the Master’s Degree. BE/ B.Ed/ B.Sc or equivalent with MA/ ME/ M.Sc/ M.Ed/ MCA/ M.Tech is required.
Avail Now: Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates should be in between 21 to 40 years of age to apply against KEA vacancy and Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving or reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Candidates who get selected for the KEA Lecturer posts will get good amount of salary of Rs. 22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/- which will be offered by organizing committee of Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Process of Hiring:
After screening of application shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of Karnataka Examinations Authority against KEA Jobs.
- For General/ Others: Rs. 2500/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.2000/-
- No application fee for Physically Disabled Candidates.
Procedure to apply KEA Recruitment Notification:
- Firstly, navigate the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority that is kea.kar.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards “Flash News” section and choose “PU Lecturers Recruitment” link on the home page.
- Now select “Recruitment for the post of ‘Lecturers’ in Government PU Colleges in the State of Karnataka and after that “Online Application” tab.
- Before getting register, candidates are advised to read the given notification carefully and completely.
- After that, fill the application form with correct and relevant details in a prescribed way
- Upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph and select submit tab.
- Lastly save the filled application for future use.
Check This: KEA Recruitment 2017 Notification
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 06.04.2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 10.04.2017
Interested aspirants can go through the Official Notification expressed above for reading more details regarding KEA Recruitment 2017.
You May Like To Read This Section
|GSSSB Recruitment 2017||TNPL Recruitment 2017|
|Indian Air force Recruitment Rally 2017||OJAS Recruitment 2017|